Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, brian, ZMan, Sabo

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Ryan » Wed May 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Holy crap that was good and I’ve never seen the show
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13394
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by rass » Wed May 29, 2019 7:20 pm

She’s right about Dany. Good stuff.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 20562
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen City, Yemen

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by brian » Fri May 31, 2019 10:34 am

Image

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 6550
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by tennbengal » Fri May 31, 2019 12:33 pm

Well, he couldn’t send his wife...

User avatar
L-Jam3
Donny
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by L-Jam3 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 am

L-Jam4's 8 y/o baseball team, the Cubs, have been notoriously bad, going 2-9 and last in a 6-team prep league. Yesterday, they played their first game of the playoffs vs. the Cardinals, and lo and behold, they won 5-3 and are moving on. While I'll be spending a good portion of this summer working on his hitting timing for next spring, I'm really proud of the way he keeps his head up after K'ing. The dads are all in, and we started a "Go Cubs, Go" song after the post-game huddle with their coach. Fly the W!

They get those douchebag Brewers tomorrow in the final four game. Those pricks are real showboats, and I'm looking forward to them getting upset by my guys. If not, I hope Jake, one of only two good pitchers, drills #5 in the back, that cocky punk.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Andre "The Hawk" Dawson with 438.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4413
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:21 am

L-Jam3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 am
L-Jam4's 8 y/o baseball team, the Cubs, have been notoriously bad, going 2-9 and last in a 6-team prep league. Yesterday, they played their first game of the playoffs vs. the Cardinals, and lo and behold, they won 5-3 and are moving on. While I'll be spending a good portion of this summer working on his hitting timing for next spring, I'm really proud of the way he keeps his head up after K'ing. The dads are all in, and we started a "Go Cubs, Go" song after the post-game huddle with their coach. Fly the W!

They get those douchebag Brewers tomorrow in the final four game. Those pricks are real showboats, and I'm looking forward to them getting upset by my guys. If not, I hope Jake, one of only two good pitchers, drills #5 in the back, that cocky punk.
Awesome. I'm glad your Cubs can get the occasional hit with a runner in scoring position.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by wlu_lax6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:54 am

L-Jam3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 am
L-Jam4's 8 y/o baseball team, the Cubs, have been notoriously bad, going 2-9 and last in a 6-team prep league. Yesterday, they played their first game of the playoffs vs. the Cardinals, and lo and behold, they won 5-3 and are moving on. While I'll be spending a good portion of this summer working on his hitting timing for next spring, I'm really proud of the way he keeps his head up after K'ing. The dads are all in, and we started a "Go Cubs, Go" song after the post-game huddle with their coach. Fly the W!

They get those douchebag Brewers tomorrow in the final four game. Those pricks are real showboats, and I'm looking forward to them getting upset by my guys. If not, I hope Jake, one of only two good pitchers, drills #5 in the back, that cocky punk.
8 year old baseball games that have pitchers...I just would assume #5 gets hit by a pitch, brushed back, has to duck a ball, or such. Only thing funnier would be if he got drilled in coach pitch (mental note---include that in yet to be made movie when I option Bill Geist's Little League Confidential----highly recommended read for any youth sports coach).

User avatar
L-Jam3
Donny
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by L-Jam3 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 am

The league is machine pitch the first two innings, and then kids pitch the last four. They get pulled after 2 innings (one batter counts as an inning), 4 walks, or 40 pitches, whatever comes first. So Brewers #5 better watch his ass.

I'm obviously joking about hitting the kid on purpose. I was just a little perturbed that he was all duckwalking. I feel like the Brewers coach needed to address that, especially since it's a developmental league. Teaching players not to be pricks would seem to be something a guy who coaches 8 year-olds that's part of the job.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Andre "The Hawk" Dawson with 438.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by wlu_lax6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:35 am

L-Jam3 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 am
The league is machine pitch the first two innings, and then kids pitch the last four. They get pulled after 2 innings (one batter counts as an inning), 4 walks, or 40 pitches, whatever comes first. So Brewers #5 better watch his ass.

I'm obviously joking about hitting the kid on purpose. I was just a little perturbed that he was all duckwalking. I feel like the Brewers coach needed to address that, especially since it's a developmental league. Teaching players not to be pricks would seem to be something a guy who coaches 8 year-olds that's part of the job.
and if there coach can't teach that...isn't it your job to teach them about the unwritten rules of baseball but having your pitcher throw at him

HaulCitgo
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1872
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by HaulCitgo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:54 am

Alas playoffs ended a couple weeks back for the White Sox. Successful season but youth sports is insanely competitive so it's really hard to win around here. Kid made me super proud though. Some dad with an expensive camera took some great shots and I wanted to show off the homemade mound.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ydbVWH4bKZX4NFz3A

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18705
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by mister d » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:57 am

God damn. I know its stills, but his arm action looks incredible.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13394
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by rass » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:03 pm

HaulCitgo wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:54 am
Alas playoffs ended a couple weeks back for the White Sox. Successful season but youth sports is insanely competitive so it's really hard to win around here. Kid made me super proud though. Some dad with an expensive camera took some great shots and I wanted to show off the homemade mound.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ydbVWH4bKZX4NFz3A
Nice!
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 15578
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by A_B » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:35 pm

The wife has decided we are sitting up until my daughter gets back from NYC, probably around midnight. And by we I mean she is asleep and I have direct orders to wake her up when the child is close.

What she doesn’t know (she knows) is that I am getting shit knuckled hammered in the meantime.

It’s monday. God rest my soul.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5441
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Shirley » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 am

HaulCitgo wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:54 am
Alas playoffs ended a couple weeks back for the White Sox. Successful season but youth sports is insanely competitive so it's really hard to win around here. Kid made me super proud though. Some dad with an expensive camera took some great shots and I wanted to show off the homemade mound.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ydbVWH4bKZX4NFz3A
Wow, great pics. Looks like your kid can really sling it!
Totally Kafkaesque

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 6550
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by tennbengal » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:42 am

A_B wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:35 pm
The wife has decided we are sitting up until my daughter gets back from NYC, probably around midnight. And by we I mean she is asleep and I have direct orders to wake her up when the child is close.

What she doesn’t know (she knows) is that I am getting shit knuckled hammered in the meantime.

It’s monday. God rest my soul.
Me when child was born: Man, 18 years of worry and stress.

Me when they hit 18: Man, was I naive back in the day.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18705
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by mister d » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am

That's the warning I received. Younger its constant smaller problems, older its much bigger problems.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6121
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Giff » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am

mister d wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am
That's the warning I received. Younger its constant smaller problems, older its much bigger problems.
How it was affecting my parents is really why I decided once and for all to bury the bullshit between two of my siblings and me. I know it hurt them to watch their kids go through some of the stuff we have (bad divorces, money issues, losing jobs, etc.) and how much they did their best to support us, I didn't want them to spend any more of their precious years worrying about that kind of nonsense. And the best part is that my family hasn't been closer than we are now in decades.
Muh.

HaulCitgo
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1872
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by HaulCitgo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 am

Shirley wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 am
HaulCitgo wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:54 am
Alas playoffs ended a couple weeks back for the White Sox. Successful season but youth sports is insanely competitive so it's really hard to win around here. Kid made me super proud though. Some dad with an expensive camera took some great shots and I wanted to show off the homemade mound.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ydbVWH4bKZX4NFz3A
Wow, great pics. Looks like your kid can really sling it!
And looks are deceiving. He was very much the 4th pitcher on his team, though in the playoff game in the pics he threw a shutout 7th (extras) to keep the game going and got yanked up four runs with two outs and bases loaded in the 8th. They lost. Of course dad thought he was better than two, but one threw consistent (slow) strikes and the other was the 4 spot guy that threw heat but was too streaky and pitched horribly in the playoffs.

Mostly the pics show how great his dad is at teaching mechanics and building mounds.

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Nonlinear FC » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:20 am

I think the thing most people underestimate is how you never stop worrying. And the thing is, when they're little, you have (seemingly) much more direct control of their environment/situation. And that control slowly seeps away... you leave them with relatives for a weekend. You start them in nursery school for a couple of hours.. You send them off to K-garten, etc. etc.

To the point that I've got one in Denver and one in Boston and when they falter we feel incredibly helpless and that's just a different type of worry/heartbreak.

We truly exalt and celebrate the victories and try not to focus on the worrying. But it's a tough balance.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Ryan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:42 am

Cam got picked to read his “what i learned” essay at 5th grade graduation. I might sneak out the back.
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11681
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by The Sybian » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:48 am

Giff wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am
mister d wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am
That's the warning I received. Younger its constant smaller problems, older its much bigger problems.
How it was affecting my parents is really why I decided once and for all to bury the bullshit between two of my siblings and me. I know it hurt them to watch their kids go through some of the stuff we have (bad divorces, money issues, losing jobs, etc.) and how much they did their best to support us, I didn't want them to spend any more of their precious years worrying about that kind of nonsense. And the best part is that my family hasn't been closer than we are now in decades.
Good for you. I tried that whole forming an adult relationship with my sister for the sake of my mother, but my sister is just an intolerable bitch. We don't fight at all, just talk maybe twice a year, and have our kids call each other on their birthdays.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6121
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Giff » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:08 am

The Sybian wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:48 am
Giff wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am
mister d wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am
That's the warning I received. Younger its constant smaller problems, older its much bigger problems.
How it was affecting my parents is really why I decided once and for all to bury the bullshit between two of my siblings and me. I know it hurt them to watch their kids go through some of the stuff we have (bad divorces, money issues, losing jobs, etc.) and how much they did their best to support us, I didn't want them to spend any more of their precious years worrying about that kind of nonsense. And the best part is that my family hasn't been closer than we are now in decades.
Good for you. I tried that whole forming an adult relationship with my sister for the sake of my mother, but my sister is just an intolerable bitch. We don't fight at all, just talk maybe twice a year, and have our kids call each other on their birthdays.
Well, I'm sure our situation has been helped by whatever drugs my sister is on. She's a completely different person the last two years than she has been in a very long time. And their acceptance over how I handle my issues.
Muh.

User avatar
EdRomero
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by EdRomero » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:20 am

Ryan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:42 am
Cam got picked to read his “what i learned” essay at 5th grade graduation. I might sneak out the back.
He can't be that bad of a reader.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Ryan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:34 am

(Talking way too quiet and fast) - "Webster's defines graduation as..."
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4413
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:36 am

Nonlinear FC wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:20 am
I think the thing most people underestimate is how you never stop worrying. And the thing is, when they're little, you have (seemingly) much more direct control of their environment/situation. And that control slowly seeps away... you leave them with relatives for a weekend. You start them in nursery school for a couple of hours.. You send them off to K-garten, etc. etc.

To the point that I've got one in Denver and one in Boston and when they falter we feel incredibly helpless and that's just a different type of worry/heartbreak.

We truly exalt and celebrate the victories and try not to focus on the worrying. But it's a tough balance.
Yup.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11681
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by The Sybian » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Giff wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:08 am
The Sybian wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:48 am
Giff wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am
mister d wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am
That's the warning I received. Younger its constant smaller problems, older its much bigger problems.
How it was affecting my parents is really why I decided once and for all to bury the bullshit between two of my siblings and me. I know it hurt them to watch their kids go through some of the stuff we have (bad divorces, money issues, losing jobs, etc.) and how much they did their best to support us, I didn't want them to spend any more of their precious years worrying about that kind of nonsense. And the best part is that my family hasn't been closer than we are now in decades.
Good for you. I tried that whole forming an adult relationship with my sister for the sake of my mother, but my sister is just an intolerable bitch. We don't fight at all, just talk maybe twice a year, and have our kids call each other on their birthdays.
Well, I'm sure our situation has been helped by whatever drugs my sister is on. She's a completely different person the last two years than she has been in a very long time. And their acceptance over how I handle my issues.

That's great. I just don't think they make drugs to help my sister (regularly smoking weed would might make her bearable), but a lobotomy could work wonders. My father always said she hit the terrible twos and never grew out of it.

My sister and I got married the same year, and my wife actually liked my sister the first time they met. My wife gave me a hard time for being overly critical of my sister and not giving her a chance to show she matured. The next time we saw her, my wife was like, "yeah, I get it." For my parents 50th anniversary 2 years ago, we all vacationed together, and my wife said "that's just someone I don't want to be around." The weird thing, my sister is only 3 years older than me, but whenever I think about my childhood, I've almost blocked her out.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

HaulCitgo
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1872
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by HaulCitgo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Ryan wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:34 am
(Talking way too quiet and fast) - "Webster's defines graduation as..."
That happened to me last week so...

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by bfj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm

My oldest wrapped up his senior project and will graduate next week. He worked for the last month as a classroom aide for kids w special needs at the school he attended for 2-5th grade. The teachers gave him gifts and they bought Pizza and cake and the kids all said goodbye to “Mr. Jack”.


Image

Image
Enjoy every sandwich.

User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5441
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Shirley » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:11 pm

That's fantastic. What a great experience for him (and those kids).
Totally Kafkaesque

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18705
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by mister d » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Yeah, that's awesome. Before having a kid that age, I don't think I fully realized just how incredible cool HS kids are to them.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4413
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:21 pm

That's great.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Mr Jack is, respectfully, my shit
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13394
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by rass » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:35 pm

That’s great man.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by bfj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Ryan wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:28 pm
Mr Jack is, respectfully, my shit
That doesn’t sound right.
Enjoy every sandwich.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Image
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by bfj » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Ryan wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:55 pm
Image
Apologies. I should have recognized.
Enjoy every sandwich.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 6550
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by tennbengal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Right on bfj- helluva celebration weekend leading up to graduation on Tuesday for you all - all the congrats.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11681
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by The Sybian » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Great parenting, BFJ. What an amazing experience and much respect to Jack. Like Mister D said, I'm sure he had a huge impact on those kids. And thanks for sharing, seeing stuff like this makes my day.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Square Rob
Brandt
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by Square Rob » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:55 pm

bfj wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm
My oldest wrapped up his senior project and will graduate next week. He worked for the last month as a classroom aide for kids w special needs at the school he attended for 2-5th grade. The teachers gave him gifts and they bought Pizza and cake and the kids all said goodbye to “Mr. Jack”.


Image

Image
This is fuckin great and you can tell him I said so.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 11242
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Proud Parental Unit Crowing Thread

Post by sancarlos » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:00 pm

Yeah. That’s super, bfj.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

Post Reply