Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, brian, ZMan, Sabo

User avatar
GoodKarma
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by GoodKarma » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:49 pm

I couldn't even tell you if I have any of mine or if I did where they might be.
I would like expensive whiskey.
We only have beer & wine...
What am I, 12?

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Nonlinear FC » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Mine was featured prominently on a poster made by my friends the car parade they threw for my 50th last weekend.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 11412
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by sancarlos » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:56 pm

I don’t see how posting your senior picture is a tribute to this year’s seniors anyway. It’s just an excuse to show off your old picture.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11880
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by The Sybian » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Jerloma wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:20 pm
I feel like posting your senior picture isn't so much as a tribute to this year's seniors but more so rubbing it in.
This is stupid, even by Facebook standards. It totally feels like it's rubbing it in and is way more about the person posting than anyone else. Most of all, HS kids aren't on Facebook!
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Giff » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:09 pm

We're all just helping them develop face recognition apps.
Muh.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7719
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Ryan » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:41 pm

I'm having a limo drive by all their houses with a shit-ton of dresses hanging off the back
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 15987
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Pruitt » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Image
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 5909
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Nonlinear FC » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:49 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:03 pm
Jerloma wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:20 pm
I feel like posting your senior picture isn't so much as a tribute to this year's seniors but more so rubbing it in.
This is stupid, even by Facebook standards. It totally feels like it's rubbing it in and is way more about the person posting than anyone else. Most of all, HS kids aren't on Facebook!
Yeah, I've been tempted to post:

Question for the group: Does anyone have a high school or college senior at home that is super psyched that The Olds are all posting their pics from back in the day?

I'll hang up and listen, thanks.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:39 am

Why do people think that Darwin gets a posthumous boner when stupid people spread a virus? It doesn't only display a complete misunderstanding of natural selection, as if it has a target, but it also implies that there's something virtuous about eugenics. The Nazis did this too.

Image
Image
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21051
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Home, watching the NHL Playoffs

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by brian » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 am

I think you're reading too much into the general idea, though even then it's not really like the virus only kills the idiots out in public.
Image

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 am

brian wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 am
I think you're reading too much into the general idea, though even then it's not really like the virus only kills the idiots out in public.
And even if it did, those people probably haven't exactly been averse to reproducing up to this point.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 15987
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Pruitt » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Hate to say it, but there are millions and millions of people who only know Darwin from the idea of "The Darwin Awards."
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Fri May 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Do people posting that meme that if you don't like Trump you should rip up your stimulus check actually think it's his $? I think they might.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

User avatar
Rush2112
The Dude
Posts: 6008
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Cyrus X-1
Contact:

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Rush2112 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm

It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
"If you're into power let's go down to my van, because Red Barchetta through a 10 gigawatt pre-amp is-wait... pleassee tell me you're into Rush...."

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 15857
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by A_B » Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
The wife just accidentally called you. “Accidentally”. Sorry

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11880
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by The Sybian » Fri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm

A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
First I've heard of that. I fucking hate that guy so much.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Giff » Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm
A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
First I've heard of that. I fucking hate that guy so much.
My kids hate him. My youngest will scream if she sees him on TV or hears his name. So when we got our letter I asked them if they wanted to see "the Devil's signature". Asher goes "who, Donald Trunk?"

This should go in the Proud Parent thread.
Muh.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 11412
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by sancarlos » Fri May 01, 2020 1:24 pm

A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
Same
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
L-Jam3
Donny
Posts: 2551
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by L-Jam3 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Giff wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 pm
The Sybian wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm
A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
First I've heard of that. I fucking hate that guy so much.
My kids hate him. My youngest will scream if she sees him on TV or hears his name. So when we got our letter I asked them if they wanted to see "the Devil's signature". Asher goes "who, Donald Trunk?"

This should go in the Proud Parent thread.
How old are your little guys, Giff? Neither their mom or I talk about politics in front of my kids (12 and 9), although I would like to have them understand why he and his family are such terrible human beings.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Andre "The Hawk" Dawson with 438.

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Fri May 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Jesus, that could take months.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6244
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Giff » Fri May 01, 2020 1:51 pm

L-Jam3 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:39 pm
Giff wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 pm
The Sybian wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm
A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
First I've heard of that. I fucking hate that guy so much.
My kids hate him. My youngest will scream if she sees him on TV or hears his name. So when we got our letter I asked them if they wanted to see "the Devil's signature". Asher goes "who, Donald Trunk?"

This should go in the Proud Parent thread.
How old are your little guys, Giff? Neither their mom or I talk about politics in front of my kids (12 and 9), although I would like to have them understand why he and his family are such terrible human beings.
LOL 8 and 4.
Muh.

User avatar
Sabo
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4839
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am
Location: On the trail

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Sabo » Fri May 01, 2020 3:15 pm

A_B wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:27 pm
It has his name on it! It has to be from him!
Ours went into direct deposit, but it was funny that he still had to send a letter so everyone got his signature.
Mrs. Sabo was so angry about the letter she burned it.
Mallards rule.

So do cassowaries.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 11412
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by sancarlos » Fri May 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Sabo wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:15 pm
Mrs. Sabo was so angry about the letter she burned it.
Remember that postcard with “President Trump’s guidelines for dealing with Covid-19...”? My wife used it to pick up cat barf.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
DSafetyGuy
The Dude
Posts: 5300
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 pm
Location: Behind the high school

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by DSafetyGuy » Fri May 01, 2020 3:56 pm

I don't know how to feel about the letters. They were sent via USPS, which threw a bunch of money to them, but don't need to be sent at all, so they are a waste of taxpayer money.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by bfj » Sat May 02, 2020 10:48 am

My work posts. Sorry boys.
Enjoy every sandwich.

User avatar
Johnny Carwash
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am
Location: Land of 10,000 Sununus

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Johnny Carwash » Sat May 02, 2020 9:10 pm

Cousin of mine posted a "Why You Should Wear Masks" thing and got this from one of her friends in the comments:

Image

In case you're wondering, from her Wikipedia intro:
Judy Anne Mikovits is an American anti-vaccination activist and former medical researcher. She has made discredited claims about vaccines, coronavirus, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 11206
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Johnnie » Sun May 03, 2020 5:14 am

Someone didn't take science in high school. And I might as well post a link explaining it to kids since these people's brains haven't developed past 9:

http://www.faqkids.com/299-air-made-of.html
Air is primarily made up of two elements, nitrogen and oxygen. Nitrogen makes up 78.05% of air and oxygen another 20.95%. The remaining less than 1% is primarily argon, but carbon dioxide, neon, helium, methane and krypton are also present in air. Air also contains suspended dust, spores, and bacteria, as well as water. The amount of air varies tremendously with location, temperature, and time. In deserts and at low temperatures, the content of water can be less that 0.1% by volume. In warm, humid zones the air may contain over 6% water.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
DaveInSeattle
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4563
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by DaveInSeattle » Fri May 08, 2020 1:52 pm

One of my cousins posted that ridiculous 'Plandemic' video, with a comment saying 'Things to think about!'.

I posted this link in response: 'Plandemic' Is Dangerous, Viral Nonsense

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21051
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Home, watching the NHL Playoffs

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by brian » Fri May 08, 2020 1:52 pm

DaveInSeattle wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:52 pm
One of my cousins posted that ridiculous 'Plandemic' video, with a comment saying 'Things to think about!'.

I posted this link in response: 'Plandemic' Is Dangerous, Viral Nonsense
I had a bunch of people who I thought were fairly smart post that on Wednesday.

People don't want to accept that bad things happen for no reason and want a boogeyman to blame.
Image

User avatar
DaveInSeattle
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4563
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by DaveInSeattle » Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm

Just saw someone comment on a friends positive post about how Gov Jay Inslee is handling all this:
wacko on Facebook wrote:Staying home could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Staying could be worse than operating as normal. Inslee might have made it worse.

User avatar
Johnny Carwash
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4855
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 am
Location: Land of 10,000 Sununus

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Johnny Carwash » Thu May 14, 2020 11:16 am

I can't tell whether the guy who responded to my comment on BSF21's post today doesn't get the joke or if he's trying to one-up me.

(Not you, Pruitt)
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 6652
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by tennbengal » Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am

DaveInSeattle wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm
Just saw someone comment on a friends positive post about how Gov Jay Inslee is handling all this:
wacko on Facebook wrote:Staying home could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Staying could be worse than operating as normal. Inslee might have made it worse.
That person in 1984:
fucking with a condom could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Fucking with a condom could be worse than fucking without one. Spellman might have made it worse.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 19096
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by mister d » Thu May 14, 2020 11:42 am

Its going to be important to never let these idiots forget their stances and support for Trump if/when this all passes. Some will remain proud, but some will try to walk away and that shouldn't be allowed.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21051
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Home, watching the NHL Playoffs

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by brian » Thu May 14, 2020 11:52 am

mister d wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:42 am
Its going to be important to never let these idiots forget their stances and support for Trump if/when this all passes. Some will remain proud, but some will try to walk away and that shouldn't be allowed.
I have no intention of allowing that personally
Image

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Thu May 14, 2020 12:04 pm

mister d wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:42 am
Its going to be important to never let these idiots forget their stances and support for Trump if/when this all passes. Some will remain proud, but some will try to walk away and that shouldn't be allowed.
Unfortunately, the one inherent characteristic common in every one of them appears to be shamelessness. They don't strike me as the type of people tha are going to be ashamed to tell their grandchildren about it.

Nonetheless, couldn't agree more.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by Jerloma » Thu May 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Rass, FB sends me a notification every time you post something. Why?
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

spongelikeninja
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by spongelikeninja » Thu May 14, 2020 12:10 pm

mister d wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:42 am
Its going to be important to never let these idiots forget their stances and support for Trump if/when this all passes. Some will remain proud, but some will try to walk away and that shouldn't be allowed.
Lieutenant Aldo Raine said
When you get to your little place on Nantucket Island,I imagine you are going to take off that handsome-looking SS uniform of yours. Ain't you? * * * Now, that I can't abide. * * * I mean, if I had my way, you'd wear that goddamn uniform for the rest of your pecker-sucking life. But I'm aware that ain't practical. I mean, at some point, you're going to have to take it off. So, I'm going to give you a little something you can't take off.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (135.85 KiB) Viewed 228 times
image.png
image.png (135.85 KiB) Viewed 228 times

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11880
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by The Sybian » Thu May 14, 2020 12:16 pm

tennbengal wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am
DaveInSeattle wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm
Just saw someone comment on a friends positive post about how Gov Jay Inslee is handling all this:
wacko on Facebook wrote:Staying home could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Staying could be worse than operating as normal. Inslee might have made it worse.
That person in 1984:
fucking with a condom could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Fucking with a condom could be worse than fucking without one. Spellman might have made it worse.
I've seen a couple people post a video of a supposed doctor saying that quarantine will destroy our immune systems, because if you took a baby and kept it completed isolated, it would never develop immunity or the ability to fight off viruses and bacteria we all easily defeat. Umm, yeah, do adults lose their immunity and ability to fight off weak viruses and bacteria in a matter of weeks? It's not like we don't still come into contact with viruses and bacteria in quarantine. Then there are all the yahoos saying masks cause more harm than good because we are suffocating ourselves.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by BSF21 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Johnny Carwash wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:16 am
I can't tell whether the guy who responded to my comment on BSF21's post today doesn't get the joke or if he's trying to one-up me.

(Not you, Pruitt)
He's ribbing you I think. John is good people. He loves to learn so I think he's gone down the rabbit hole a bit with my running gag.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21051
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Home, watching the NHL Playoffs

Re: Ridiculous Things You Read On Facebook

Post by brian » Thu May 14, 2020 12:30 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:16 pm
tennbengal wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am
DaveInSeattle wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm
Just saw someone comment on a friends positive post about how Gov Jay Inslee is handling all this:
wacko on Facebook wrote:Staying home could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Staying could be worse than operating as normal. Inslee might have made it worse.
That person in 1984:
fucking with a condom could be making it worse. Are you aware of that? Fucking with a condom could be worse than fucking without one. Spellman might have made it worse.
I've seen a couple people post a video of a supposed doctor saying that quarantine will destroy our immune systems, because if you took a baby and kept it completed isolated, it would never develop immunity or the ability to fight off viruses and bacteria we all easily defeat. Umm, yeah, do adults lose their immunity and ability to fight off weak viruses and bacteria in a matter of weeks? It's not like we don't still come into contact with viruses and bacteria in quarantine. Then there are all the yahoos saying masks cause more harm than good because we are suffocating ourselves.
It's a bunch of people who aren't mentally or emotionally fit to run an Arby's much less opine on matters involving science.
Image

Post Reply