Lost In Translation

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

brian
The Dude

Lost In Translation

Post by brian »

Like many of you, I love living in a multi-cultural city. Though it's kind of a secret to tourists (which is the way many of the locals like it), we have a very awesome, active Chinatown in Las Vegas with some incredible restaurants and shops. So I'm checking out the website of one such place I was told to check out and found this as the "About Us" part of the website:
Shanghai hotel after a century of baptism, still full of vigorous vitality. The huge building dasher, its unique and western classical architecture and modern facilities bring out the best in each other. Hotel noble luxurious guest rooms, unique cuisine, advanced complete business facilities and at home service, make high-grade business, tourism leisure guests preferred.

The hotel has style different room nearly seven hundred guest rooms. The emperor suite to the imperial palace for the Ming and qing dynasties, reproduce design based on royal family daily life receive a visitor's elegant; The celebrity collapse room artistic conception, deep thinking, Business suite, convenient, the Forbidden City view room will huang di panoramic view, luxury standard rooms tall spacious, comfortable and warm, Each room is configuration high-speed broadband interface, shorten the distance of communicating with the world.

Shanghai hotel is a collection of top chef land, consummate supergroup's cooking, make it the \"Chinese cooking camp\" reputation. Hotel operating tan dishes there, huaiyang cuisine, sichuan cuisine, guangdong cuisine, western food and meals, variety, famous chef in Beijing received each coquettish, elegant unsurpassed dishes and comfortable dining environment is bring out the best in each other. Among them, with a history of over years of history government food - tan dishes there is Beijing hotel has a wonder.
What in the world that has to do with a Shanghai-ese Chinese restaurant located in Las Vegas I'll never know.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
rass
The Dude

Re: Lost In Translation

Post by rass »

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

I think this breaks the record for most impressive topic-remembering.
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

(I searched and got lucky)
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

rass wrote:https://twitter.com/jfruh/status/905945164316680192

https://thegeekygaeilgeoir.wordpress.co ... the-blues/

1) That's fantastic

2) Money on the response to all that work being, "You know what I meant, you fucking cuck cunt".
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

For those of you confused by rass's post, please note that ano does not equal año.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian