The Punchable Faces Thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Re: The Punchable Faces Thread

Post by TT2.0 »

mister d wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:58 pm You should press charges.
*golf clap*
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

The Sybian wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:43 pm I was about to say I've never seen anyone wearing the hat IRL, but I went back and checked, and sure enough, Trump was wearing one when I saw him at Bedminster during the LPGA US Open.

It's stupid, but I really do get a visceral reaction to the damn thing. I've had a number of times where I see someone wearing a red hat with white writing, and instantly hate them until I get closer and realize it isn't a MAGA hat. I drive past a woman who walks her daughter to my daughter's school every morning, and she always wears a red hat. For months, I thought it was MAGA, but it isn't. I would seriously debate wearing a red hat these days.
I was in D.C. May 2017 and I saw a lot of people wearing them - mostly in the Mall, and a lot of them were teenagers on school trips (like those Covington assholes). My son had to tell me to be quiet, because after the 3rd or 4th one, I could not keep my mouth shut.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

i've never seen anybody wearing the hat, but I've seen Trump bumper stickers on occasion. Even here in librul commie land.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

A guy I know insists that a) the wall does not represent a symbol of nativism nor does it represent racism, and he also believes that you can’t call people who wear MAGA hats racist cuz you know, you’ve no idea what is in their hearts.

He’s really persuasive, too. Maybe it’s all just a big misunderstanding, and their intent isn’t to troll people who you know, give a shit?
Noli Timere Messorem
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

EnochRoot wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 pm A guy I know insists that a) the wall does not represent a symbol of nativism nor does it represent racism, and he also believes that you can’t call people who wear MAGA hats racist cuz you know, you’ve no idea what is in their hearts.

He’s really persuasive, too. Maybe it’s all just a big misunderstanding, and their intent isn’t to troll people who you know, give a shit?
At the very least, it confirms that they support a corrupt guy who strives to enact racist policies and voices nativist, nationalist rhetoric.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

sancarlos wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm
EnochRoot wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 pm A guy I know insists that a) the wall does not represent a symbol of nativism nor does it represent racism, and he also believes that you can’t call people who wear MAGA hats racist cuz you know, you’ve no idea what is in their hearts.

At the very least, it confirms that they support a corrupt guy who strives to enact racist policies and voices nativist, nationalist rhetoric.
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses.
Noli Timere Messorem
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla)

Looks like he'd be equally at home with a high school jock shoving his face in a toilet or wearing a white hood.

Top Trump ally in Congress: Republican oversight was helpful to Trump
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Is he the DUI rich kid?
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

mister d wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:49 pm Is he the DUI rich kid?
I had no idea who he was...

A "deep state" lie spreader who "Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida."

67% of the vote in his district. Jesus Christ!
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Pruitt wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:58 pm
mister d wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:49 pm Is he the DUI rich kid?
I had no idea who he was...

A "deep state" lie spreader who "Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida."

He is constantly on CNN shilling for Trump. He is a complete moron who lies with a shit eating grin on his face. One of those guys who is so stupid and ignorant, he actually believes he is the smartest guy in the room.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

The PSA guys called him "a human frat paddle." I chuckled at that.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

I a going to put a whole class of people into this one. And know this will show up in Virginia quickly (VA has the most customization plates in the entire country)
https://www.businessinsider.com/austral ... tes-2019-2
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 am I a going to put a whole class of people into this one. And know this will show up in Virginia quickly (VA has the most customization plates in the entire country)
https://www.businessinsider.com/austral ... tes-2019-2
So the extra money spent on this would clearly qualify as an "idiot tax."
Baloney
The Big Lebowski

Post by Baloney »

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

We sure he's not an alien?
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Pruitt wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:08 pm Image

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla)

Looks like he'd be equally at home with a high school jock shoving his face in a toilet or wearing a white hood.

Top Trump ally in Congress: Republican oversight was helpful to Trump

This douchebag keeps getting worse. Not sure if this qualifies as witness tampering, a threat or blackmail, but holy fuck, a sitting Congressman tweeting this at a high profile witness about to testify before Congress for 3 days? How fucking far has the integrity of our government fallen?

For JLo and those who can't see Twitter links, Gaetz wrote:
Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...
-Pruitt
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Oh, nevermind, Gaetz cleared it all up. He wasn't witness tampering, he was witness testing! You know, testing to see if Cohen will be truthful when it comes to discussing his marital infidelities, and letting Cohen know that Congress will grill him over his marital infidelities if he shows up tomorrow. And his shit eating grin as he says this is well, punchable. You can just see the delight knowing Papa Trump will pat his head and give hin praise for being a complete shitbag.

OTOH, I do love how quickly and how far Trump's minions turned on one of Trumps closest allies and associates. They followed Cohen as a spokesperson for Trump and touted Cohen's legal defenses of Trump, but now he is a pathological liar, a rat, a moron..., but 6 months ago, he was one of the tightest of Trump's "greatest people" he surrounded himself with. Gives me some solace to think that most of Trump's minions will eventually leave or be fired, and then become enemies of the remaining loyalists.

-Pruitt
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Couldn;t watch that whole clip. That piece of shit is smiling like he's the smartest guy in the world.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

When I saw this thread bumped to the top, I thought for sure it would be about Jacob Wohl getting banned from twitter...

Twitter suspends conservative activist Jacob Wohl after he admits to making fake accounts
Jacob Wohl, a conservative activist who infamously attempted to smear special counsel Robert Mueller with false sexual assault allegations before the 2018 midterm elections, was banned from Twitter on Tuesday for operating a ring of fake accounts.

Wohl operated @Women_4_Schultz, which posed as a supporter of former Starbucks CEO and presidential hopeful Howard Schultz. He also operated two other banned Twitter accounts, according to a source familiar with the accounts who was not authorized to speak publicly.

Wohl's "account was suspended for multiple violations of the Twitter rules, specifically creating and operating fake accounts," Twitter told NBC News in a statement.

Wohl became the center of controversy in October when he claimed an unaffiliated intelligence firm had proof that Mueller had sexually assaulted an unnamed woman. The phone number for the intelligence firm was registered to his mother. The intelligence firm’s document attempting to prove the allegations was riddled with inaccuracies, and Wohl never produced the accuser.
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

EdRomero wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 pm
And he use the "C-word!" And some truly heinous slanders of all womankind, and defended Warren Jeffs for abetting the raping of dozens of underaged girls, because "it's not a crime! He is in prison because he was a religious leader with a weird lifestyle." You know it's bad when Bubba the Love Sponge is the voice of reason, telling you your beliefs are way out of line. He refuses to apologize to the "Liberal Mobs out to get me," and whine that they are so desperate to destroy him, they are going to comments he said 10 years ago. Anyone know if Tucker has ever seized on old statements from a Liberal or Dem to attack them? I'd be shocked if he hasn't, but if anyone does it to him, it's an outrage! As much as Tucker sucks and says truly horrible things on a daily basis, the comments that came out were still shocking.
-Pruitt
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

Maybe the c*nt thread changed his mind about things

L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

Can I get a ruling on whether we can use the C-bomb on guys? Like "Wow, Tucker has been shown to be really cuntastic these last few weeks with the leaks of him cursing out the Dutch historian and his retrograde comments on Bubba The Love Sponge."
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Oh, fuck yes. Calling a dude a cunt when he's being a cunt is pretty debasing.

Like when you see one fucking up on the tennis court. Totally appropriate.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

So it's OK to call a straight person gay?
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Let's just not use "c--t" regardless of the circumstance and that's one issue solved.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Giff wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:12 pm So it's OK to call a straight person gay?
Only if you want to really insult them.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Safe to say he’s just allowed to do crimes, right?
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

mister d wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:21 pm Safe to say he’s just allowed to do crimes, right?
James O'Keefe, the original punchable face, is not only still freely walking the streets, but his Project Veritas group is still committing crimes to create fake videos to spark outrage against Liberals, Dems and their causes. He is the guy behind the ACORN video, breaking into Senator Mary Landrieu’s office, and trying to trick a CNN reporter to get on his "pleasure palace" boat so he could fake a video to make it seem like she was there to record a sex tape with him. Basically, all the shit the Right Wing nutters make up conspiracies to accuse the left of , this guy actually does.
-Pruitt
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

This takedown is phenomenal. Yes, 42 minutes worth!

EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

sancarlos wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm I know some of you are fans of Morrissey. The Smiths made some really great music. But, Morrissey is a real dick.

For decades now, the guy has cancelled concerts with amazing regularity, quite often when he is in the venue with thousands of his fans awaiting the show. Often for extremely lame reasons. This article lays it out. I'm not even much of a fan, but after reading the article, I felt the need for this post.

Since 1991, he has cancelled or postponed a mind-boggling 251 shows, per this website, which lists every single one of them.

And he's a racist right winger as well.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

God almighty, I hate when a Jew lives down to the stereotypes that anti-semites have about us.

(Lawyers should feel the same way about this piece of shit)

DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

If there was a Hall of Fame for punchable faces...'The Virgin' Ben Shapiro would be enshrined.

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

DaveInSeattle wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:51 pm If there was a Hall of Fame for punchable faces...'The Virgin' Ben Shapiro would be enshrined.

My neighbour the Ultra-Orthodox Rabbi recommended that I listen to Ben Shapiro's commentaries.

Now, this is a guy whose internet screener is programmed by a group of similarly observant men. No google, no you tube, nothing that can lead these religious people astray.

Yet these "wise" men and their families - who dedicate their lives to learning and deciphering the supposed word of God - can't access the New York Times or the Guardian or (insert legit news organization name here) but they can access this pisher's imbecilic thoughts.

My neighbour is a nice guy, but fuck these people. #fuckadelson
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

All you need to know about the future of the right is that Ben Shapiro is supposedly the smartest guy they have.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

Separate and apart from his credentials, I look at every pic and video of him, and the camera is way too high. The basic rule is keeping the eyes in the upper third of the shot, and not angle the camera down. Doing what they do always makes an already diminutive man, both literally and figuratively, look even more
minuscule.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

brian wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:53 pm All you need to know about the future of the right is that Ben Shapiro is supposedly the smartest guy they have.
What drives me nuts about Shapiro, beyond his disgustingly smarmy arrogance, is that he sounds extremely intelligent, and if you aren't educated in what he is talking about, you won't see his flawed logic or complete mistantement of the issue he is discussing. I heard him talking about discrimination laws, I think on Rogan's podcast, and he was completely mistating how the laws are applied. It was a while ago, and I can't remember specifics, but Joe totally bought into his argument, because hey, this guy is a Harvard Law grad. If Shapiro had been stating the law correctly, yeah, the Liberal argument seemed stupid, but he flat out lied about what the law is.

ETA: I think the discussion was the bakery refusing to sell a wedding cake to the gay couple.
-Pruitt