Re: The Punchable Faces Thread

Post by rass »

Get it now?
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

I don't play video games at all. Couldn't care less about them. But, because I follow Wil Wheaton on Twitter, I've inadvertently learned about gamer gate , because he is all over it. It appears to be some really nasty sexist stuff carried out against women in the gaming world, also treading into the alt.right sphere. Reading the Wiki would be a good primer.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

I read the first paragraph of the wiki and got sick to my stomach.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

Wow. Didn't know this dude existed. The only solace with people like that is that at some point, whether its in the shower one day or on their death bed, they have to reckon themselves with their own psyche. Fuck people like this. Fuck them.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

DaveInSeattle wrote:Milo Yiannopoulos

I hate that I know who this jackass is...
I either saw it here or on Facebook, but this twat has been on a tour of colleges, blatantly trolling by trying to be as offensive as possible, so he can criticize the PC Liberal wimps who refuse to listen to his message. Works every time, makes college Liberals look stupid and gives fodder for the anti-PC movement. Maybe it was the video of the crazy fat chick screaming like a maniac that was posted here. Whenever he is called hateful, racist, bigot or whatever, he pulls the "I'm a fag, so I can't be a hateful, racist bigot" card. He is a hate-mongering, narcissistic sociopath out for fame and ego. He makes up the most ludicrous rumours, and many gain traction among the Breitbart/Drudge crowd.

Reading this, I can finally make sense of how he became this vile troll.

On his father:
Yiannopoulos says that before he was born his father told his mother he wanted a divorce, but his mom told him she was pregnant. His parents stayed together for six more years and then split. Yiannopoulos respects his father greatly and lived with him for a little while in Kent, where they had a live-in housekeeper and cook. But he hasn’t seen his father in years, never having visited him...My dad is terrifying. He’s like Tony Soprano but Greek. He does unspeakable things during the day and comes home and listens to Wagner and drinks fine wine,” he says, laughing. “I would think, If my dad is just a doorman, why do we have such a nice house? Then I saw it on The Sopranos.” He won’t elaborate. Yiannopoulos missed his annual phone call with his father last Christmas, when his dad called his assistant instead of him.
On his mother:
Yiannopoulos almost never talks to his mom either. She married a guy who, he says, was tough on him as a kid. “My instinct was, ‘I’m going to get you back.’ ” He says he did, 10 years ago, in a way that’s not legal, and his mom’s husband has been nice to him since. “I have never lost a battle, because I have nothing to lose,” he says. “You don’t fight a pig, because you both get dirty. I like the muck. Nothing is too low-rent or dirty enough for me.
And the worst example of acting out against a horrible childhood:
He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and that he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

I swear that first quote is pulled from a Le carre novel.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

I posted about him back in April. But I knew of him way before then via Reddit because he was actually quite articulate and measured and used stats to speak for his point of view when discussing the changes in male and female dynamics.

You can look up vids on YouTube from a few years ago where he's routinely being badgered and interrupted by feminists about plenty of issues.

And then something happened to where he became this. I have no idea what changed other than to make money by being hideous and catering to lowest common denominator types.

But yea, he's vile and disgusting.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Johnnie wrote:I posted about him back in April. But I knew of him way before then via Reddit because he was actually quite articulate and measured and used stats to speak for his point of view when discussing the changes in male and female dynamics.

You can look up vids on YouTube from a few years ago where he's routinely being badgered and interrupted by feminists about plenty of issues.

And then something happened to where he became this. I have no idea what changed other than to make money by being hideous and catering to lowest common denominator types.

But yea, he's vile and disgusting.
You aren't able to drop $12K in a Saville Row men's wear shop being articulate and measured.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Gore Vidal might disagree but it is a different world of course.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

He's ba-aaaack!

There’s a smarter way for the debate moderators to do their job and establish facts. If Mr. Trump were to say during the debate that he never supported the Iraq invasion, the moderator should turn to Mrs. Clinton and say, “Mr. Trump says he always opposed the invasion. Is that what you recall?” Then it’s up to her to respond.

It’s journalistic quicksand for a moderator at a debate to step in and try to right every wrong or correct every comment. Given both candidates’ bad track record with accurate or honest statements, the moderators might end up talking more than the candidates.
Noli Timere Messorem
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Another to add to the list:

And who is it?
Palmer Luckey, the founder of Oculus Rift, has been keeping busy since he sold the company to Facebook in 2014. One thing he’s done to pass the time, as reported by The Daily Beast, is to financially back (and be named Vice President of) a company dedicated to alt-right meme shitposts.

The company, described in The Daily Beast’s article as “a pro-Trump political organization”, is called Nimble America, and say they are dedicated to establishing that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real.”

Some actions Nimble America claim to have taken in recent months include “conquering Reddit” (and by that they mean r/The_Donald) and paying for a giant anti-Hillary Clinton billboard outside Pittsburgh. Alongside Luckey’s name (well, his Reddit account) on the group’s founders page are two mods of r/The_Donald.
Want to change the world? Don't march, don't organize, don't start a movement...."shit-post" anti-clinton Meme's to Reddit. Literally, the least thing you can do...
The report also dwells on the relationship between Luckey and Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos, and mentions that another of Nimble America’s founders, Dustin Ward, claims the group will be paying for more billboards around the sites of upcoming presidential debates.
Argh! They've joined forces!
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

From the way that guy looks, I'd expect his reddit posts to be in Parseltongue.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

He agrees:

mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

If that's all true, the guy behind that shit dying is pretty satisfying.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Yes, its Donald Trump's best friend: Sean Hannity!

Its so hard to imagine that Trump was going on Howard Stern backing the Iraq invasion, while at the same time having lengthy and heated discussions about how he was opposed to the invasion with his good friend, and Bush-Cheney Cheerleader Hannity. And now Hannity has turned out to be Trump's number one backer in the media, going so far as to appear in ads for him. Who'd a guessed that would happen?

And then this, from last night:
Hannity slammed critics of Trump's performance as elitists who he said are out of touch with "the real suffering of real people."

“Now my overpaid friends in the media, well, they have their chauffeur-driven limousines," he said. "They like their fine steakhouses and expensive-wine lifestyles. None of them are feeling this.”
That would be Sean Hannity, who makes $30 million a year, and has a private jet.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

DaveInSeattle wrote:Yes, its Donald Trump's best friend: Sean Hannity!

Its so hard to imagine that Trump was going on Howard Stern backing the Iraq invasion, while at the same time having lengthy and heated discussions about how he was opposed to the invasion with his good friend, and Bush-Cheney Cheerleader Hannity. And now Hannity has turned out to be Trump's number one backer in the media, going so far as to appear in ads for him. Who'd a guessed that would happen?

And then this, from last night:
Hannity slammed critics of Trump's performance as elitists who he said are out of touch with "the real suffering of real people."

“Now my overpaid friends in the media, well, they have their chauffeur-driven limousines," he said. "They like their fine steakhouses and expensive-wine lifestyles. None of them are feeling this.”
That would be Sean Hannity, who makes $30 million a year, and has a private jet.
Yeah, I almost choked from laughter when I saw that quote. I made $17,000 my first year out of college, which was about $2,000 over the state poverty line. I have a friend who made less than that and went on food stamps during his first year out of college. Not much steak eatin' and wine drinkin' during those days.
Birds don’t suck. They lack the necessary anatomical structures to do so.
howard
Karl Hungus

Post by howard »

It seems this thead is a litany of punchable faces attached to people who have done punchable things, political or otherwise. With the exception of a brood of Trump spawn.

I submit this, not that he has done anything particularly heinous, afaik. But a punchable hall-of-fame face.

Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

I think a "punchable" face is usually attached to someone you reasknably think you can take in a fight. I can whip shriekl I in a second. Tex doesn't work for me and I'm not a small dude. I think he'd wrap me up like a pretzel.

Not to say this applies to Howard who is obviously a badass.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
howard
Karl Hungus

Post by howard »

Only with a time machine. Even then, Tex in three rounds (yeah I can take a punch).
Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Another to add to the list:

That would be Mr. Ivanka (Jared Kushner)..the man who's going to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict!
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

See, he likes Jews. He let his daughter marry one.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

This was the topic that started the thread....well done marathon pharama
https://www.wsj.com/articles/marathon-p ... 1486738267
Tyreek Hill
Jackie Treehorn

Post by Tyreek Hill »

Easy:

Man I just wanna sock her right in her stupid face. Got a choke-able neck, too.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Nice.

Reminds me of the good ol' days of Swamp past with posts like that.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

I just can't stand listening to this fucker during interviews. Never saw his picture, but I had to look it up today after hearing his verbal diarrhea. Fuck this guy.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

How about Trump Adviser Stephen Miller:

He looks like a henchmen for the evil villain in a direct-to-video Stephen Seagal movie.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

He also looks like Matt Schaub.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

Giff wrote:He also looks like Matt Schaub.
And David Blatt.
Birds don’t suck. They lack the necessary anatomical structures to do so.
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

DaveInSeattle wrote:How about Trump Adviser Stephen Miller:

He looks like a henchmen for the evil villain in a direct-to-video Stephen Seagal movie.
Is that Victor Maitland's bodyguard? (Holy shit, that was Jonathan Banks!)

Totally Kafkaesque
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Still is, in fact. They should CGI footage from Beverly Hills Cop into Better Call Saul so that he doesn't look so old even though it's a prequel to Breaking Bad.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

He doesn't look like Toby from The Office, but he looks exactly like Toby from The Office.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Looks like Anthony Weiner's younger, balder brother.

He's a senior adviser at 31. (!!!) WTF, man.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

Johnnie wrote:He's a senior adviser at 31. (!!!) WTF, man.
He picked a good niche. There aren't *that* many people who go to respectable colleges (or Duke) who are willing to be racist out loud.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

DaveInSeattle wrote:How about Drumpf Adviser Stephen Miller:

He's so evil, he has aliens inside his face trying make a fu-manchu out of his skin
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Steve of phpBB wrote:
Johnnie wrote:He's a senior adviser at 31. (!!!) WTF, man.
He picked a good niche. There aren't *that* many people who go to respectable colleges (or Duke) who are willing to be racist out loud.
He'd look a lot more natural in brown.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

That's my favorite one.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

mister d wrote:

That's my favorite one.
The eyes. So disturbing.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Pruitt wrote: The eyes. So disturbing.

He has Putin eyes.

Like Seth Myers said, he is only 31 and already halfway to Monty Burns.

An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt