I Love Eggnog

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

The Sybian
The Dude

Re: I Love Eggnog

Post by The Sybian »

DSafetyGuy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:52 pm No big deal. He's a good guy and said he swung by to pop open a few threads last night.

Prior to one of the poker games this summer with brian and bengal and some other guys, I hit up Howard and offered to send him the accompanying zoom link if he wanted to surprise some people. He ended up with another commitment that evening.
How is Howard doing? Been meaning to reach out to him for a couple of years... I miss Bapo! and Howard.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

You don't like the eggnog, you suck.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:41 pm
DSafetyGuy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:52 pm No big deal. He's a good guy and said he swung by to pop open a few threads last night.

Prior to one of the poker games this summer with brian and bengal and some other guys, I hit up Howard and offered to send him the accompanying zoom link if he wanted to surprise some people. He ended up with another commitment that evening.
How is Howard doing? Been meaning to reach out to him for a couple of years... I miss Bapo! and Howard.
I haven't really checked in with him for a while, but we did just have an exchange on twitter about Cleveland's catchers in the late 1970's. I do know that the events of this summer were getting to him, but he seemed to still be okay or at least wasn't significantly acting in a way I thought was vastly different.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

I love me a good EggNog latte.
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Meant to update after I heard back, but failed to do so. Howard is fighting off some health issues, but slowly getting better. Just hanging in there, mostly.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

First eggnog of the season, right now. Life is good.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Still a bit too early for me but respect still. The wife made a coffee drink with egg nog and rum chata. Not sure id do it again but when it just shows up in your hand I'd be rude
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

HaulCitgo wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:32 pmNot sure id do it again but when it just shows up in your hand I'd be rude
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.