Movies

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, DaveInSeattle, rass

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 16527
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Movies

Post by Pruitt » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:29 am

Little Women was very good.

A few scenes where there was a bit too much "acting" by that Timothy Chalemane (sp?) fella who I really don't like, but Saorse Ronan is such a good actress.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Movies

Post by rass » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks to the Swamp Q Movie Night I finally sat down and watched The Hateful Eight this week.

-Sam Jackson is the god damn best
-the score kicked ass
-the atmosphere, from the way it was shot to the constant snow and visible breath was incredible
-need to watch Reservoir Dogs again soon to compare Tarantino “bottle” movies
-I love Goggins but it took a while for me to warm up to his performance
-Tim Roth seemed like he had a ball with that character
-what a horribly cruel movie
-I really thought OB was Luke Perry for a bit, because he looked enough like him and I guess because of Once Upon a Time...
-the number of “n...” dropped has me a little nervous to watch Django Unchained
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Movies

Post by govmentchedda » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Just don't post any clips to FB.
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5744
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Shirley » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:42 pm

rass wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Thanks to the Swamp Q Movie Night I finally sat down and watched The Hateful Eight this week.

-Sam Jackson is the god damn best
-the score kicked ass
-the atmosphere, from the way it was shot to the constant snow and visible breath was incredible
-need to watch Reservoir Dogs again soon to compare Tarantino “bottle” movies
-I love Goggins but it took a while for me to warm up to his performance
-Tim Roth seemed like he had a ball with that character
-what a horribly cruel movie
-I really thought OB was Luke Perry for a bit, because he looked enough like him and I guess because of Once Upon a Time...
-the number of “n...” dropped has me a little nervous to watch Django Unchained
I just watched Django with my sons last weekend. I warned them ahead of time about all the n-words, but considering it's a movie about slavery, it wasn't too unexpected. Needless to say, they loved it. It was my second time seeing it and I really liked it again. It might be my second or third favorite Tarantino flick.
Totally Kafkaesque

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4671
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Movies

Post by BSF21 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm

We watched Palm Springs tonight. Fun flick.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21989
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Movies

Post by brian » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:43 pm

BSF21 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm
We watched Palm Springs tonight. Fun flick.
Can ask me anything. I didn't end up watching it every day, but I've seen it about 12-13 times so far.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 am

Saw a headline that Amazon rebooting "A League of Their Own"...

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 am

So watched a documentary on Amazon Prime last night called Ultimate Goal. Story of a club soccer team from California. Covers their final year before they go to college, etc. Covers a 3 game tour in the UK (West Ham, Fulham, and some club that no longer exists). It is clearly a project the coach put together, but he got Mark Burnett to produce...so I keep looking for son of CBS Reality King on the roster. While not winning any awards, it is pretty neat to google where these kids ended up. Clearly a very talented group. One kid is still on LA Galaxy, a few had cups of coffee in the MLS, a number went pro, many are still chasing the dream in USL (Richmond Kickers), National Independent Soccer League, etc.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2933580/

User avatar
Rush2112
The Dude
Posts: 6185
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Cyrus X-1
Contact:

Re: Movies

Post by Rush2112 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:37 am

wlu_lax6 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 am
Saw a headline that Amazon rebooting "A League of Their Own"...

They've been advertising the F out of the original on the ad that my kindle likes to DL before I can read a non-Amazon eBook.
"If you're into power let's go down to my van, because Red Barchetta through a 10 gigawatt pre-amp is-wait... pleassee tell me you're into Rush...."

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6348
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Nonlinear FC » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:34 pm

wlu_lax6 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 am
So watched a documentary on Amazon Prime last night called Ultimate Goal. Story of a club soccer team from California. Covers their final year before they go to college, etc. Covers a 3 game tour in the UK (West Ham, Fulham, and some club that no longer exists). It is clearly a project the coach put together, but he got Mark Burnett to produce...so I keep looking for son of CBS Reality King on the roster. While not winning any awards, it is pretty neat to google where these kids ended up. Clearly a very talented group. One kid is still on LA Galaxy, a few had cups of coffee in the MLS, a number went pro, many are still chasing the dream in USL (Richmond Kickers), National Independent Soccer League, etc.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2933580/
What an odd production that was. Thanks for the time killer, enjoyed certain aspects. Would've been nice if they'd done a better job with showing the actual soccer. Just cut them into tight highlight packages, instead of all the tight shots that a) were tough on the eyes and b) didn't really show how good the team was moving the ball.

Entertaining way to spend 90 minutes or so. Thanks!
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Nonlinear FC wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:34 pm
wlu_lax6 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 am
So watched a documentary on Amazon Prime last night called Ultimate Goal. Story of a club soccer team from California. Covers their final year before they go to college, etc. Covers a 3 game tour in the UK (West Ham, Fulham, and some club that no longer exists). It is clearly a project the coach put together, but he got Mark Burnett to produce...so I keep looking for son of CBS Reality King on the roster. While not winning any awards, it is pretty neat to google where these kids ended up. Clearly a very talented group. One kid is still on LA Galaxy, a few had cups of coffee in the MLS, a number went pro, many are still chasing the dream in USL (Richmond Kickers), National Independent Soccer League, etc.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2933580/
What an odd production that was. Thanks for the time killer, enjoyed certain aspects. Would've been nice if they'd done a better job with showing the actual soccer. Just cut them into tight highlight packages, instead of all the tight shots that a) were tough on the eyes and b) didn't really show how good the team was moving the ball.

Entertaining way to spend 90 minutes or so. Thanks!
With a bigger budget and smarter camera thought they could have told the story of that 14 year old kid too. He is now with the Richmond Kickers after some time overseas.

Clearly some talented players. That kid AB and the right wing stood out in the highlight. They barely hit on the player who ultimately gets minutes in the MLS. And the kid who is the captain is a data analyst for LAFC. But yeah the production was not great and the championship game commentary was just a poor decision.

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6348
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Nonlinear FC » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:15 am

I'm chuckling thinking about the champ game commentary. Hoo boy.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 16881
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Movies

Post by A_B » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:21 am

wlu_lax6 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:49 pm


Clearly ...AB ... hit on ... the kid ... anal.... poor decision.
The wife just accidentally called you. “Accidentally”. Sorry

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Enjoyed American Pickle. Regardless of the playing both Ben and Hershel gimmick, it was just a well.done with decent acting.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 16527
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Movies

Post by Pruitt » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:16 am

wlu_lax6 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:07 pm
Enjoyed American Pickle. Regardless of the playing both Ben and Hershel gimmick, it was just a well done with decent acting.
I liked it too. After the opening montage, I expected a slap stick movie.

Still some good laughs and some social commentary that was well done.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12074
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Movies

Post by sancarlos » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:20 pm

BSF21 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm
We watched Palm Springs tonight. Fun flick.
Finally saw it tonight. Very fun.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Bill & Ted Face the Music...enjoyed it but Bill and Ted has a special place in my movie world based upon a time in life when I saw the original. Decent movie. Not terrible, not great. Fun though.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:19 am

Irresistible
Good cast (Steve Carell, Rose Byrne, Chris Cooper, Topher Grace, Natasha Lyonne) and the usual campaign story that happens every 4 years (The Campaign, Welcome to Mooseport, election, bob roberts, primary colors, bulworth, etc). This one happens to be Jon Stewart produced.

Enjoyable to have on a screen during a Swamp FFL draft.

User avatar
wlu_lax6
The Dude
Posts: 7476
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Movies

Post by wlu_lax6 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:12 pm

Watched "The Amazing Jonathan Documentary" on Hulu. He was a comedian I remember from growing up. Well there are actually two documentaries. The youtube one is worth watching first. Then the Hulu one. They sort of are tied together. Very interesting film, very interesting person.

For you youngins who don't know Amazing Jonathan...just go down the youtube rabbit hole

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12075
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Movies

Post by Johnnie » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:35 pm



Looks really good.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Movies

Post by govmentchedda » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:30 pm

Currently behind Bautista at a stop light.
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
Square Rob
Brandt
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Square Rob » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 pm

If I ruled the swamp, this film version of Dune would be worthy of its own thread. The trailer looks amazing. The cast looks amazing. Not sure I would trust anyone currently alive more than Villeneuve to direct.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 7557
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Movies

Post by tennbengal » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:06 pm

That trailer was great. Here is where I confess I was never able to get into the book and the david Bowie version was so bad that I didnt give this a look today. Do I need to read the book to follow the movie when it is released someday?

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 16881
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Movies

Post by A_B » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:19 pm

tennbengal wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:06 pm
That trailer was great. Here is where I confess I was never able to get into the book and the david Bowie version was so bad that I didnt give this a look today. Do I need to read the book to follow the movie when it is released someday?
This is me to a tee. My uncle loved dune and tried to make me understand. Never took.
The wife just accidentally called you. “Accidentally”. Sorry

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6348
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Nonlinear FC » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:39 pm

tennbengal wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:06 pm
That trailer was great. Here is where I confess I was never able to get into the book and the david Bowie version was so bad that I didnt give this a look today. Do I need to read the book to follow the movie when it is released someday?
I read the first two books... maybe the 3rd? And got kind of burned out.

I assume it's like Lord of the Rings, only a bit more heightened for Dune, in the sense that the authors are creating a VERY different world. A lot of exposition about what the fuck is going on. You can absolutely watch LoTR without reading the books, but you're kind of getting a crib notes version of the original story.

And that's fine, really. But for at least the first book? I'd read it. It's just a really cool fucking book.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5744
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Movies

Post by Shirley » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:01 am

Coincidentally, I was combing my son's books the other day looking for something to read and decided to pick up Dune. Never read it before. Good timing, I guess.
Totally Kafkaesque

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Movies

Post by rass » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:51 pm

Give me a movie with a cast more stacked than the 2000 Charlie’s Angels.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 7557
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Movies

Post by tennbengal » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Looking back now, Constantine was a really good movie and it holds up.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Movies

Post by rass » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Watched Wargames last night with the kids. The internet didn’t disappoint in providing a list of the scenarios that WOPR ran through at the end.

[+] spoiler
U.S. FIRST STRIKE
USSR FIRST STRIKE
NATO / WARSAW PACT
FAR EAST STRATEGY
US USSR ESCALATION
MIDDLE EAST WAR
USSR CHINA ATTACK
INDIA PAKISTAN WAR
MEDITERRANEAN WAR
HONGKONG VARIANT
SEATO DECAPITATING
CUBAN PROVOCATION
ATLANTIC HEAVY
CUBAN PARAMILITARY
NICARAGUAN PREEMPTIVE
PACIFIC TERRITORIAL
BURMESE THEATERWIDE
TURKISH DECOY
ANGENTINA(SIC) ESCALATION
ICELAND MAXIMUM
ARABIAN THEATERWIDE
U.S. SUBVERSION
AUSTRALIAN MANEUVER
SUDAN SURPRISE
NATO TERRITORIAL
ZAIRE ALLIANCE
ICELAND INCIDENT
ENGLISH ESCALATION
MIDDLE EAST HEAVY
MEXICAN TAKEOVER
CHAD ALERT
SAUDI MANEUVER
AFRICAN TERRITORIAL
ETHIOPIAN ESCALATION
TURKISH HEAVY
NATO INCURSION
U.S. DEFENSE
CAMBODIAN HEAVY
PACT MEDIUM
ARCTIC MINIMAL
MEXICAN DOMESTIC
TAIWAN THEATERWIDE
PACIFIC MANEUVER
PORTUGAL REVOLUTION
ALBANIAN DECOY
PALESTINIAN LOCAL
MOROCCAN MINIMAL
BAVARIAN DIVERSITY
CZECH OPTION
FRENCH ALLIANCE
ARABIAN CLANDESTINE
GABON REBELLION
NORTHERN MAXIMUM
DANISH PARAMILITARY
SEATO TAKEOVER
HAWAIIAN ESCALATION
IRANIAN MANEUVER
NATO CONTAINMENT
SWISS INCIDENT
CUBAN MINIMAL
CHAD ALERT
ICELAND ESCALATION
VIETNAMESE RETALIATIO
SYRIAN PROVOCATION
LIBYAN LOCAL
GABON TAKEOVER
ROMANIAN WAR
MIDDLE EAST OFFENSIVE
DENMARK MASSIVE
CHILE CONFRONTATION
S.AFRICAN SUBVERSION
USSR ALERT
NICARAGUAN THRUST
GREENLAND DOMESTIC
ICELAND HEAVY
KENYA OPTION
PACIFIC DEFENSE
UGANDA MAXIMUM
THAI SUBVERSION
ROMANIAN STRIKE
PAKISTAN SOVEREIGNTY
AFGHAN MISDIRECTION
ETHIOPIAN LOCAL
ITALIAN TAKEOVER
VIETNAMESE INCIDENT
ENGLISH PREEMPTIVE
DENMARK ALTERNATE
THAI CONFRONTATION
TAIWAN SURPRISE
BRAZILIAN STRIKE
VENEZUELA SUDDEN
MAYLASIAN ALERT
ISREAL DISCRETIONARY
LIBYAN ACTION
PALISTINIAN TACTICAL
NATO ALTERNATE
CYPRESS MANEUVER
EGYPT MISDIRECTION
BANGLADESH THRUST
KENYA DEFENSE
BANGLADESH CONTAINMENT
VIETNAMESE STRIKE
ALBANIAN CONTAINMENT
GABON SURPRISE
IRAQ SOVEREIGNTY
VIETNAMESE SUDDEN
LEBANON INTERDICTION
TAIWAN DOMESTIC
ALGERIAN SOVEREIGNTY
ARABIAN STRIKE
ATLANTIC SUDDEN
MONGOLIAN THRUST
POLISH DECOY
ALASKAN DISCRETIONARY
CANADIAN THRUST
ARABIAN LIGHT
S.AFRICAN DOMESTIC
TUNISIAN INCIDENT
MALAYSIAN MANEUVER
JAMAICA DECOY
MALAYSIAN MINIMAL
RUSSIAN SOVEREIGNTY
CHAD OPTION
BANGLADESH WAR
BURMESE CONTAINMENT
ASIAN THEATERWIDE
BULGARIAN CLANDESTINE
GREENLAND INCURSION
EGYPT SURGICAL
CZECH HEAVY
TAIWAN CONFRONTATION
GREENLAND MAXIMUM
UGANDA OFFENSIVE
CASPIAN DEFENSE
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
DaveInSeattle
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4964
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Movies

Post by DaveInSeattle » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Watched 'The Last Black Man In San Francisco' this weekend. Really liked it, but found the ending to be disappointing.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12074
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Movies

Post by sancarlos » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:56 pm

On the Rocks looks promising.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 16527
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Movies

Post by Pruitt » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Borat 2!

Who knows? Could be great.

(Near the end of the trailer, there's a scene at the CPAC convention that made me howl.)

"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 21989
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Movies

Post by brian » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Is nice!

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4671
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Movies

Post by BSF21 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Verynicehowmuch? I lykeee
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12074
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Movies

Post by sancarlos » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Michael Pennis!

What you prefer - you fist me or I fist you?
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 7557
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Movies

Post by tennbengal » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:34 am

the first trailer I've seen in a quick half year that makes me think braving a movie theater might be worth it...


User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4671
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Movies

Post by BSF21 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:46 am

tennbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:34 am
the first trailer I've seen in a quick half year that makes me think braving a movie theater might be worth it...

I'm between intrigued and perplexed.

How long ago did Mel get off the naughty list? We decided that he got to go away and think about what he did for a while and then come back and be cool and I missed it?
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Movies

Post by rass » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:50 am

I think the last movie I saw him in was the Daddy's Home sequel and his face work had reached some weird place (uncanny, even). Maybe the beard will help. And hopefully he won't grin too much in this one.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 7557
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Movies

Post by tennbengal » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:01 am

BSF21 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:46 am
tennbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:34 am
the first trailer I've seen in a quick half year that makes me think braving a movie theater might be worth it...

I'm between intrigued and perplexed.

How long ago did Mel get off the naughty list? We decided that he got to go away and think about what he did for a while and then come back and be cool and I missed it?
I guess I am here for Goggins first.

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4671
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Movies

Post by BSF21 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:20 am

tennbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:01 am
BSF21 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:46 am
tennbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:34 am
the first trailer I've seen in a quick half year that makes me think braving a movie theater might be worth it...

I'm between intrigued and perplexed.

How long ago did Mel get off the naughty list? We decided that he got to go away and think about what he did for a while and then come back and be cool and I missed it?
I guess I am here for Goggins first.
I'd watch Goggins act out a tea party with some toddlers. Guy is a genius.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

Post Reply