Kentucky
La_Salle
Virginia
(and Boise State)
howard test2
Jackie Treehorn

Re: Metaphorical Swamp Meetup - Dayton?

Post by howard test2 »

if either uc davis or uc santa barbara steal the big west bid from longbeach, i'll meet you bitches there.
"…and, you ground into a World Series ending double play"
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

It's gonna get murky when UVA loses to NC State on Friday. UVA seems to always suck in the ACC Tourney, and State always plays better.

UVA would have been better off if State had beaten FSU on Saturday, putting UVA in the #5 seed. They'd have had an easy win over VT on Thursday to further boost their record before they play State on Friday. A win over VT likely wouldn't have helped their RPI any, but it would have made their record look a little better.
Totally Kafkaesque
wrecks
Jackie Treehorn

Post by wrecks »

I can't stop laughing at Shirley.
Test Ride the Sybian
Jackie Treehorn

Post by Test Ride the Sybian »

wrecks wrote:I can't stop laughing at Shirley.
Word. Been meaning to comment on the hilarity and creativity in some of the non-Howard test user names. Some really brilliant names. Wrecks, what is up with Amway, though? I find it personally hilarious, as a college housemate tried selling it one year, and he was the laziest guy I ever knew. And the worst salesman ever. Basically, he pitched the pyramid scheme and tried to get other people to join and sell under him so he could make money off of their work. He never got a single person, but we got an enormous jug of laundry detergent for a relatively good price and he made a 10 cent commission off of it!
wrecks
Jackie Treehorn

Post by wrecks »

It's an exemplar of a 200 x 200 avatar. Is this better?
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

We'll either be more in than that or more out than that. Beat Butler, we avoid the play-in. Lose to Butler (without our C, one of our 2 functional players over 6'6) and we're likely dead. I'm a puddle of sad.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.