Swamp Wrestling Federation 2021 - Gunpowder vs. GoodKarma (Featuring BFJ and DSafe on the mic!)

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

duff
Donny

Re: Swamp Wrestling Federation 2021 - New Jersey Royal Rumble (Featuring BFJ and Gunpowder on the mic!)

Post by duff »

bapo! Everyone's favorite part-time Swamper. Comes in and waxes nostalgia and everyone slobbers all over themselves. Well not me. I don't live in the past. My time is spent preparing everyday for the opportunity to kick some ass. Sure titles are nice, but the feeling of just knocking someone silly is much more satisfying. I don't need the adulation from all these so-called fake internet friends. I'm not here to bring smiles to their faces. I don't drink anymore because it dulls the senses. And I enjoy feeling a bit of pain. So keep sipping on your Yetis or whatever else you jabronis drink now days.

bapo. I know you enjoy your trips down memory lane. So how about you watch this clip:

You are gonna be the fan on the floor and I am gonna be Jermaine O'Neal knocking you on your ass. And I believe the video is grainy enough that you will have to go email your brother while watching it.

So whether you are driving to Eerie to watch some young boys play fight and skate or sitting all alone in your dump of a city. Just remember that time is up for you, bapo. We can add you to the long list of losers coming out of Pittsburgh. Starting with your favorite Mark Madden.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
bapo!
The Big Lebowski

Re: Swamp Wrestling Federation 2021 - New Jersey Royal Rumble (Featuring BFJ and Gunpowder on the mic!)

Post by bapo! »

I was having a difficult time getting into the proper mindset for this fight, but I've got my blood up now. I will not stand for this constant disparaging of Mark Madden. I only wish that I could represent my city as well as he does. (I do look slightly better without a shirt on.)

And I'm glad that you said that you enjoy a little bit of pain, because that's exactly what you're going to get. Insult Madden one more time, and I might ratchet it up to a moderate amount of pain. You've been warned.
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Taking suggestions for the name of duff's signature move. I tentatively have "Negative-Star Review" as a placeholder.

bapo!'s will be The Nostalgiaganza.
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

A wooden drugstore Indian has more charisma than Mother Fuckin' Mark Madden. I've got a 141 2/3% chance of winning this match, them are the facts! bapo? you should stay home. Maybe watch some Dallas or Dynasty on the YouTubes. Those seem to be right up your alley.

Face the facts, bapo*, you have nothing on me. My whole life has been directed to get me here. I do nothing but train for my matches here in SWF. That is the Swamp Wrestling Federation in case you forget. Not Single White Female, which is another drive down memory lane for you. Been a long time, amirite, bapo#!

So go back to being a part-timer. Keep waxing your nostalgia. Bring up some piss poor excuse for music and beer. And one more thing, FUCK MARK MADDEN that no good piece of dogshit Yinzer.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

The Duff Miver
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

bapo! wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:24 am I was having a difficult time getting into the proper mindset for this fight, but I've got my blood up now. I will not stand for this constant disparaging of Mark Madden. I only wish that I could represent my city as well as he does.
You pick some weird battles.
Birds don’t suck. They lack the necessary anatomical structures to do so.
bapo!
The Big Lebowski

Post by bapo! »

It's funny you mention Dallas. I was just watching a 1978 Cowboys/Vikings game. That was the season when Staubach and Tarkenton were at the end, with White and Kramer waiting in the wings. Anyway, during a commercial break in the third quarter, this Budweiser ad aired...

[edited for length and clarity]

...and that's what I'm going to do to you, duff!
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

[+] spoiler
mister d not commenting on/not watching his victory is peak mister d.
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Going to make Pittsburgh the venue for this match since it's devolved into that. What are some Pittsburgh things to make as the sponsors? I already got Primanti Brothers.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Isaly’s Chipped Chopped Ham
Eat’n Park :)
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

Chlamydia testing center?
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Hoss’s Steakhouse
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Hunts ketchup is big there I think.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
bapo!
The Big Lebowski

Post by bapo! »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:39 pm Going to make Pittsburgh the venue for this match since it's devolved into that.
Devolved? Devolved?! Pittsburgh is a great tahn. We've elevated the discourse here.

#notmycommissioner #freeagent #AEW

Anyway, Iron City beer is the most obvious sponsor. And I'm not sure if this is still the case, but Four Loko used to be brewed at Iron City's brewery in Latrobe. (Not to be confused with the bottling company in New Kensington. That's the one that made the fruit punch with the 'suspected penis' that turned out to be mold.)
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

#TAINTEDBYPITTSBURGH. What a damn shame.
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

I'm leaning toward making this a double-bill in Pittsburgh. Second half will be Gunpowder coming down from the announcer's booth to face GoodKarma.

Gunpowder's signature move is the Montana Hand Job (per his request a few years back) and GoodKarma's is the Pugheadaboutit.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Steely McBeam Cage Match, please

duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Yes to the cage match. No where for bapo! to run and hide. Excited to make the Shame of the Steel City bleed all over the mat. The thought of smashing bapo's face into the steel cage and knocking out his teeth makes me all giddy. With less teeth, maybe bapo> can run for the Mayor of the largest city in West Virginia.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

rass wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:47 pm Eat’n Park :)
Winner winner.
bapo!
The Big Lebowski

Post by bapo! »

duff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:52 am Yes to the cage match. No where for bapo! to run and hide. Excited to make the Shame of the Steel City bleed all over the mat. The thought of smashing bapo's face into the steel cage and knocking out his teeth makes me all giddy. With less teeth, maybe bapo> can run for the Mayor of the largest city in West Virginia.
It's in my contract that I'm not allowed to be punched or kicked in the face. Are you trying to circumvent that by asking for a steel cage? I need the commissioner to intervene here. I've been offered another tour of Japan, and I'm not going to let you jeopardize that.
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

bapo! wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:30 pm
duff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:52 am Yes to the cage match. No where for bapo! to run and hide. Excited to make the Shame of the Steel City bleed all over the mat. The thought of smashing bapo's face into the steel cage and knocking out his teeth makes me all giddy. With less teeth, maybe bapo> can run for the Mayor of the largest city in West Virginia.
It's in my contract that I'm not allowed to be punched or kicked in the face. Are you trying to circumvent that by asking for a steel cage? I need the commissioner to intervene here. I've been offered another tour of Japan, and I'm not going to let you jeopardize that.
Excited for bapo!'s Joshi Pro debut.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
bapo!
The Big Lebowski

Post by bapo! »

DSafetyGuy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm Excited for bapo!'s Joshi Pro debut.
Bring me Akira Hokuto!
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Cage match unfortunately doesn't work well from the test I've done, so might need to nix it. It cuts out a lot of the through/over the ropes action that's a lot of the wrestlers' styles and bapo's in particular. The cage itself also doesn't look that great in game and gets in the way of the view.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Then how about a Hardcore match. Lots of weapons and blood. I want bapo! to bleed like a stuffed pig.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:46 amThe cage itself also doesn't look that great in game and gets in the way of the view.
So Three Rivers Stadium

Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:29 am I'm leaning toward making this a double-bill in Pittsburgh. Second half will be Gunpowder coming down from the announcer's booth to face GoodKarma.

Gunpowder's signature move is the Montana Hand Job (per his request a few years back) and GoodKarma's is the Pugheadaboutit.
I don't remember that but I don't doubt it.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

duff wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:58 am Then how about a Hardcore match. Lots of weapons and blood. I want bapo! to bleed like a stuffed pig.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

So just wondering, what did you guys think of the Royal Rumble? If you liked it, I might see about having some future ones (Jewish, lawyers, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.)
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Disappointed that the guy who won hasn't even lived here long enough to transition from being a regular asshole to being a true NJ asshole. Other than that it was great.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am So just wondering, what did you guys think of the Royal Rumble? If you liked it, I might see about having some future ones (Jewish, lawyers, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.)
If you are going to do Jews vs. Christians, it HAS to be held on Good Friday.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Speaking of Royal Rumbles, if Mister D doesn't at least fuckin' acknowledge his win in the NJ one, I'm stripping his opportunity to challenge for the Swamp Title.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

I think BSF and I should form a tag team and call it Midwest Express in honor of all the Express teams of the past. And our first match should challenge for the belts.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

duff wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:22 pm I think BSF and I should form a tag team and call it Midwest Express in honor of all the Express teams of the past. And our first match should challenge for the belts.
Crossroads Express is a better name since you're both from Indiana.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Sabo wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:24 pm
duff wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:22 pm I think BSF and I should form a tag team and call it Midwest Express in honor of all the Express teams of the past. And our first match should challenge for the belts.
I agree. Midwest stuck with me because of Midnight, but I like Crossroads Express better.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

duff wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:27 pm
Sabo wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:24 pm
I agree. Midwest stuck with me because of Midnight, but I like Crossroads Express better.
Plus, you'll instantly get hired by AEW to feud with Cody Rhodes and a mystery tag partner (probably a D-list celebrity who has a show on TBS) with the winner getting to keep the Crossroads name.
serrano
Brandt

Post by serrano »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am So just wondering, what did you guys think of the Royal Rumble? If you liked it, I might see about having some future ones (Jewish, lawyers, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.)
I woulda won if I didn’t lose.
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Re: Swamp Wrestling Federation 2021 - duff vs. bapo! (Featuring BFJ and DSafe on the mic!)

Post by Johnny Carwash »

MATCH 10 - DUFF VS. BAPO!
CIVIC ARENA, PITTSBURGH, PA - brought to you by Iron City Beer and Primanti Bros.

Hey, "yinz!" That's all the Pittsburgh slang I know! Welcome back for another exciting double-bill, coming to you this time directly from the Steel City.

First up is recently-crowned Indiana champion duff taking to the road to face local son and fan favorite bapo!, haling from the nearby suburb of Parts Unknown. If you're looking for pre-match trash talk, see most of the last few pages of this thread.

BFJ is back in the broadcast booth, this time with notorious SWF heel DSafetyGuy, who is surprisingly capable of using his mouth for things other than biting opponents' faces. Take it away, guys!

Coming soon, the second half of our double bill, featuring Gunpowder vs. GoodKarma!
duff
Donny

Re: Swamp Wrestling Federation 2021 - duff vs. bapo! (Featuring BFJ and DSafe on the mic!)

Post by duff »

The fix was in. Johnny Carwash, I have got some words for you! I thought we had an understanding with Team Cool. Am I to believe that you would rather team with that purple-haired yinzer! So slow with the counts on all of my pins. DonSafetyGuy was right on target (as usual) when he said you were coming from Erie. And then to allow bapo! to use an illegal airplane spin, not once, not twice, but three times. Just appalling. You have sullied to the good name of the SWF.

As far as the match, it gets 100% Fresh! Bapo! took a beating from my licensed hands. It is beyond comprehension how that man is still able to move. Maybe he had a freak accident at a steel mill and is truly a man of steel. Only way I can fathom his ability to withstand that ass stomping he received. And credit to bapo! for being able to pull off some big moves on the outside, including that beautiful Canadian Destroyer. Petey would be pleased to see it executed to such perfection.

All said and done I am pleased with my performance. If only we had a competent referee. Maybe I need to talk with Jimmy Carwash (Johnny's twin brother) on joining the SWF so he can officiate my matches. No one would be the wiser, and DSG would make sure that Jimmy's pockets were a bit heavier going into the match.

Just let this be known to all in the SWF. I will not rest until I have put you all down. I won't stop until this loss has been rectified with the carnage I am going to place on this federation. There will be blood!

P.S. DonSafetyGuy and Beefy Frank were great on the mic. Besides me, the announce team is the best thing in the SWF. Good work gentlemen.
elflaco2
Brandt

Post by elflaco2 »

Johnny Carwash wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:54 am Speaking of Royal Rumbles, if Mister D doesn't at least fuckin' acknowledge his win in the NJ one, I'm stripping his opportunity to challenge for the Swamp Title.
i woulda had a chance if Ms Elizabeth had been ringside
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Just a thought--because this match takes place in Pittsburgh, does it need its own separate thread from the one for the rest of the sport?