The Indictment Thread (Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part II)

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: The Indictment Thread (Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part II)

Post by A_B »

I mean...his address would be trump@trump.com, right?
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:36 pm It's too bad Trump is famously technophobic otherwise there would be some awesome emails for Mueller to subpoena.

To: themanafort@aol.com
Subject: Collusion

Paul:

How's that colluding with Russia going? Just checking in.

Trump
Yup. My only sad about this whole thing.

Well, that and Trump being our president in the first place.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Steve of phpBB wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:01 pm
Well, that and Trump being our president in the first place.
He's Making America Great Again, Steve! I mean we are in the curling final!
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

A_B wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 pm I mean...his address would be trump@trump.com, right?
That does make more sense. I'm about 99 percent sure he would sign his emails with just "Trump" though.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

Gates's plea hearing is scheduled for 2pm EST.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

According to the Information that was just filed, he is pleading guilty to making a false statement on February 1, 2018. Ok, so they had him by that point anyway, but seriously, these guys are idiots to just keep lying to the FBI.

His false statement was about a meeting in February 2013 that involved Manafort, a lobbyist, "and a Member of Congress" at which Ukraine was discussed.

I assume that is why Mueller wanted Gates to plead to that particular false statement. Presumably the MOC is Rohrabacher?
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Steve of phpBB wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 pm According to the Information that was just filed, he is pleading guilty to making a false statement on February 1, 2018. Ok, so they had him by that point anyway, but seriously, these guys are idiots to just keep lying to the FBI.

His false statement was about a meeting in February 2013 that involved Manafort, a lobbyist, "and a Member of Congress" at which Ukraine was discussed.

I assume that is why Mueller wanted Gates to plead to that particular false statement. Presumably the MOC is Rohrabacher?
Ooh, that would be nice, Rohrabacher is a world class asshole. And having the nickname of "Putin's Congressman" was a dead giveaway.

I'll bet within the Trump organizations IT systems, when you type "Trump" it auto changes into gold font.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Speak softly and carry a big stick, right? Not if you're Trump.

Screech loudly because I have a small dick.

Trump wants to throw his costly military parade on Veterans Day

Fuck your day off, I need a parade because I'm a big fucking baby.

So happy I'm at a sleepy hollow base in the mountain time zone right now. I want biblical fucking weather that day in DC.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

Yeah. So this happened.

Trump campaign emails photo of Parkland survivor, asking for donations to campaign.

Noli Timere Messorem
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

EnochRoot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:21 pm Yeah. So this happened.

Trump campaign emails photo of Parkland survivor, asking for donations to campaign.
“Thus did a handful of rapacious citizens come to control all that was worth controlling in America. Thus was the savage and stupid and entirely inappropriate and unnecessary and humorless American class system created. Honest, industrious, peaceful citizens were classed as bloodsuckers, if they asked to be paid a living wage. And they saw that praise was reserved henceforth for those who devised means of getting paid enormously for committing crimes against which no laws had been passed. Thus the American dream turned belly up, turned green, bobbed to the scummy surface of cupidity unlimited, filled with gas, went bang in the noonday sun.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Anyone seen a map of the school? Was that the quickest way out?
Avram
Brandt

Post by Avram »

Do even the most diehard Trump supporters believe this from President "heel spurs"
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Avram wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:41 am
Do even the most diehard Trump supporters believe this from President "heel spurs"
15 months ago, I would have said nobody could believe that. Today, they probably would. Until shown evidence it's not true, then they would accuse us of being idiots and haters for taking what Trump says literally. The reworking of Trump's very clear statement will change 4 or 5 times to fit the narrative as new facts come in.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

The media-based Trump supporters know its not true, the flock could be shown evidence of it being untrue and still decide (mitigating factor) is why this is different and of course he would do it next time. Its a fucked up cult with fucked up enablers.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Yeah...Cadet Bone Spurs would have sprung into action.

And I seriously doubt his fat ass could run anywhere.
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

He’d have taken a golf cart anyway.
Noli Timere Messorem
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

The time Donald Trump turned away from a bloody, dying man.
President Bone Spurs - Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

from the unearthed Stern-Trump interviews, however, came during a chat on July 16, 2008.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away.

"I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.

“What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping (it), they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call (the man])to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”
Noli Timere Messorem
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Guys, violent video games are the problem.

Donald Trump says he will 'do something' to step danger of violent video games
"I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts. And you go the further step, and that’s the movies. You see these movies, and they’re so violent. And yet a kid is able to see the movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved, and maybe they have to put a rating system for that."
The earliest I remember hating a politician I was 8 years old. I was reading GamePro magazine and they highlighted this senator from Connecticut determined to remove violent video games from America. It was Joe Lieberman. At 8 years old I knew this guy was a bullshit artist. Mortal Kombat was the most popular arcade game. But Mr. Father Knows Best was on a crusade to save us! He helped implement a rating system, but it didn't stop me from ripping your head and spine out. Nice to see we're still stuck in the '90's.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Johnnie wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:52 pm Guys, violent video games are the problem.

"I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts. And you go the further step, and that’s the movies. You see these movies, and they’re so violent. And yet a kid is able to see the movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved, and maybe they have to put a rating system for that."
The earliest I remember hating a politician I was 8 years old. I was reading GamePro magazine and they highlighted this senator from Connecticut determined to remove violent video games from America. It was Joe Lieberman. At 8 years old I knew this guy was a bullshit artist. Mortal Kombat was the most popular arcade game. But Mr. Father Knows Best was on a crusade to save us! He helped implement a rating system, but it didn't stop me from ripping your head and spine out. Nice to see we're still stuck in the '90's.
This shit goes back to the days of "backmasking" which is what helped Led Zeppelin turn millions of my fellow teenagers into blood-thirsty satan worshippers. A convenient fallback for these assholes.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

I don't remember a video game walking into that school and killing 17 students! It was a human that made the decision to do so!

-GOP-ed
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Oh my God shut the fuck up Trump
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

Pruitt wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:01 pm
Johnnie wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:52 pm Guys, violent video games are the problem.

This shit goes back to the days of "backmasking" which is what helped Led Zeppelin turn millions of my fellow teenagers into blood-thirsty satan worshippers. A convenient fallback for these assholes.
Actually, this mentality has its roots in Elvis' hips.
Noli Timere Messorem
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Jazz led to reefer smoking and pregnancy.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Rush2112 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:07 pm Jazz led to reefer smoking and pregnancy.
And, of course reefer smoking was the gateway that led us all to becoming junkies.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

I've come around on this. Trump probably is likely to run into a mass shooting area even if he doesn't have a weapon, because in all likelihood the shooter is wearing a MAGA hat.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Nice!
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

JFC...
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Yeah, see "JFC" above.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

This was a wild read:

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

$200k On New Furniture For Ben Carson's Office
The revelations on Tuesday of Carson’s expensive decor spending come as Donald Trump’s administration has proposed a cut of $6.8bn to Hud’s annual budget, or roughly 14% of its total spending, which would lead to reductions in programs aimed at poor and homeless Americans.
And of course, to accomplish this, the folks at HUD had to demote a senior official who complained and then lied to the media.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Via Obama's WH photographer:
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Anyone else a little skeeved by how much Hope Hicks looks like Keri Russell?
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Jared No Longer At The Big Boy Table

From the Post:
We don’t know whether Kushner traded influence for financial gain. We don’t know whether he had any role during the campaign in soliciting help from or working in concert with Russians to sway the election, although he did attend — along with Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Jr. — the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower with a Kremlin-linked lawyer. We do know that he has turned into a liability for his father-in-law. He shouldn’t count on any help from one of the least altruistic men ever to occupy the Oval Office.
Oh would that be funny!
degenerasian
The Dude

Post by degenerasian »

govmentchedda wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:22 am Anyone else a little skeeved by how much Hope Hicks looks like Keri Russell?
maybe a little now that Keri Russell is 15 years older and her hair is straight and darker.
I remember Felicity-era Keri Russell with the curly hair.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Keri Russell is a Russian spy! Hope Hicks is a Russian spy?
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.