Top Chef — CO

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

bfj
Walter Sobchak

Top Chef — CO

Post by bfj »

Has anyone watched this season? They’re down to the final three. It’s been a pretty good season, I think.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Re: Top Chef — CO

Post by DaveInSeattle »

bfj wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm Has anyone watched this season? They’re down to the final three. It’s been a pretty good season, I think.
I watched a few of the first ones when I was visiting my folks. Watching the woman make cake in an outdoor oven in the snow that she totally McGyver'ed up was really cool. But I checked out on the one with the Logan Paul jackass.

The guy who makes "Amish Soul Food" was my favorite.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

[+] spoiler
I wanted Big Joe to go home. That would have made it the strongest final 3 in my opinion.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

DaveInSeattle wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm
bfj wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm Has anyone watched this season? They’re down to the final three. It’s been a pretty good season, I think.
The guy who makes "Amish Soul Food" was my favorite.
See Television thread ----> samesies
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

Didn’t realize it was discussed in that thread. I stopped reading it when the “This is Us” circle was having their discussions.

I’ll move it over there.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
phxgators
Bunny Lebowski

Post by phxgators »

Yep, and have the kids hooked on it now too. Doesn't seem quite as good as some recent seasons, but the kids are excited that it's in Colorado. Have a few new restaurants to check out sometime as a result.
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

bfj wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm Didn’t realize it was discussed in that thread. I stopped reading it when the “This is Us” circle was having their discussions.

I’ll move it over there.
Not a knock, just already had expressed some Chris love.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

phxgators wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 pm Yep, and have the kids hooked on it now too. Doesn't seem quite as good as some recent seasons, but the kids are excited that it's in Colorado. Have a few new restaurants to check out sometime as a result.

I’d let that female chef (whose name I don’t remember) make me fancy toast.
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

BSF21 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:22 pm
bfj wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm Didn’t realize it was discussed in that thread. I stopped reading it when the “This is Us” circle was having their discussions.

I’ll move it over there.
Not a knock, just already had expressed some Chris love.
His food always looked delicious.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

bfj wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm
phxgators wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 pm Yep, and have the kids hooked on it now too. Doesn't seem quite as good as some recent seasons, but the kids are excited that it's in Colorado. Have a few new restaurants to check out sometime as a result.

I’d let that female chef (whose name I don’t remember) make me fancy toast.
She looks too much like my sister-in-law to find her remotely attractive.

So this morning I wrote about how Padma is still hot before watching the most recent episode. Her tits fucking stole the show! Jesus Christ, they are glorious!
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

The finale must have aired while my power was out, and I completely forgot about it until my son asked why we never saw it. Anyways, saw it last night. Were those Planned Parenthood lapel pins on the judges? I didn't even notice at first, I just thought Gail's dress had a designer logo or something. Then I noticed all the judges had them. Seemed kind of unusual, but whatever.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt