2019 NFL Offseason Thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

mister d
The Dude

Re: 2019 NFL Offseason Thread

Post by mister d »

EnochRoot wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:03 pm
Rush2112 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm Dude, you're probably getting more jollies from this than Kraft got from the handy.

Dude got a handjob like thousands of old dudes do every day. Big whoop.

He made really stupid choices in doing it

1. in a state it's not legal
2. going back to a place where it's not legal
3. doing it in a place that may have some prostitutes that aren't exactly there willingly.

He's an idiot. How the fuck is that "defending him?"
I don't think it's as cut and dry as you're making it sound.
Kraft is Jewish so Rush is atleast half right.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Currently, he's been charged with 2 misdemeanours. Like I said, big whoop.

If it's more than a handjob that's another story, you're instantly leaping to the assumption that he's the mastermind behind the whole thing.

I'm not letting Kraft off the hook. He made stupid fucking choices, and have repeatedly said as such. Probably a good time to let Jonathon take over the team and issue a statement along with a blank check to a human rights group even if he didn't know how or why the girls were at the rub and tug.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

My low key favorite thing on this board is something bad happening to the Patriots, Brian getting righteously indignant to the point of being insufferable (happens immediately), and when he goads any Pats fan (typically Rush) into marginal defense in any way of said bad thing it gives him license to go batshit overboard. It's cute.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm
EdRomero wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:09 pm Are you supposed to do due diligence on places that give happy endings to make sure that nothing else illegal is going on? Anyway, Kraft has been a pathetic embarrassment since his wife died. Thanks for keeping the team in New England and staying out of Belichick's way (and some good philanthropy), but hopefully his son will be better.
Another one here.

"Man, I really thought the guy selling $20 Blu-Ray players out of the back of his truck was legit!"
I'm on the assumption that if you're paying for a happy ending, you're supporting virtual prisoners/sex workers. He's either ignoring it or doesn't care. Either way, he's a scumbag
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

If you guys think getting a blowjob or handjob from a sex slave is no big deal, that's fine.

I'll say this -- if any non-Pats fan on this board tells me I'm making too much of this I won't make a single additional post about it. I'm fucking serious. Any of you guys want to lay that gauntlet down and I'm done.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

EdRomero wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 pm
brian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm
EdRomero wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:09 pm Are you supposed to do due diligence on places that give happy endings to make sure that nothing else illegal is going on? Anyway, Kraft has been a pathetic embarrassment since his wife died. Thanks for keeping the team in New England and staying out of Belichick's way (and some good philanthropy), but hopefully his son will be better.
Another one here.

"Man, I really thought the guy selling $20 Blu-Ray players out of the back of his truck was legit!"
I'm on the assumption that if you're paying for a happy ending, you're supporting virtual prisoners/sex workers. He's either ignoring it or doesn't care. Either way, he's a scumbag
This is fair.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

He paid for his own stadium so this has to be really bad for him to even be in the top half of criminal owners
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:17 pmI'll say this -- if any non-Pats fan on this board tells me I'm making too much of this I won't make a single additional post about it. I'm fucking serious. Any of you guys want to lay that gauntlet down and I'm done.
If any of you motherfuckers says a word ...
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Johnnie wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:15 pm My low key favorite thing on this board is something bad happening to the Patriots, Brian getting righteously indignant to the point of being insufferable (happens immediately), and when he goads any Pats fan (typically Rush) into marginal defense in any way of said bad thing it gives him license to go batshit overboard. It's cute.
You're forgetting Mr. D being the hype man doing the "yeah-boyeee" in the background.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

HAHAHAH FLAVOR DAV!
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Big calculator on a gold chain around his neck looking fool.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:17 pmI'll say this -- if any non-Pats fan on this board tells me I'm making too much of this I won't make a single additional post about it. I'm fucking serious. Any of you guys want to lay that gauntlet down and I'm done.
8 posts in 18 minutes, (13 overall in the last hour) amongst 2 threads pontificating about how righteous you are (I called out a racist on my team! I'm so right, you guys!), bringing up Barstool (as if they do facto speak for me), and 2 hypothetical hyperbolic quotes of Pats fans defending awful behavior and I'd say yes. You're making too much of this. Go outside and enjoy the weather.

But I'm a Pats fan, so my factual criticism doesn't count.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

<wishes this had been jerry Jones so I could see how rush and Johnnie would have handled it>

<guessing the takes would have been slightly stronger than “meh”>
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I might have posted just as much when the Patricia thing came out last year and this is arguably a bigger story, even if the crime is not nearly as bad, morally.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

That did kind of go away for him. But really old guys (and young guys) want to fuck and society is better finding them an outlet. The other option is imposing himself on anything accessible which is usually frowned upon in the me too generation. It really is government that creates the conditions that makes underage/unwilling women profitable. There is a legit conversation to be had but no chance it happens. Dirt under rug and the reality that the cost for girls is appallingly low.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

tennbengal wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:32 pm <wishes this had been jerry Jones so I could see how rush and Johnnie would have handled it>

<guessing the takes would have been slightly stronger than “meh”>
<wishes TennBengal would actually see my posts over the last half hour>

<wishes TennBengal would utilize the search feature when Jerry Jones got in hot water 5 years ago.>

Anyone else got some stupid shit to say?
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

That's why I think prostitution should be legal. It's like drugs (which should also be de-criminalized). People are going to always want sex or drugs, but the system right now is configured to actually incentivize evil people into trafficking (both in drugs and sex).
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

The "meh" is for the handjob. There have been people on this board that have done more with the ladies of the night.

I am not "meh" about trafficking, nor do I think anyone is. As of now, he's been charged with getting an illegal handjob. If he's a bigger part then fucking throw the book at him. One would think that he'd already been charged with that though, as this has been a multi-month investigation.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Rush2112 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:01 pmI am not "meh" about trafficking, nor do I think anyone is.
I mean ... Bob Kraft is at best "meh" about trafficking.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Rush2112 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm Currently, he's been charged with 2 misdemeanours. Like I said, big whoop.

If it's more than a handjob that's another story, you're instantly leaping to the assumption that he's the mastermind behind the whole thing.

I'm not letting Kraft off the hook. He made stupid fucking choices, and have repeatedly said as such. Probably a good time to let Jonathon take over the team and issue a statement along with a blank check to a human rights group even if he didn't know how or why the girls were at the rub and tug.
If it was a Broncos', Colts, or Steelers' executive, you'd be leading the firing squad.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Absent more details I'm probably more or less done on this thing anyway, but I want to be clear.

If this was a high class call girl operation (e.g. Heidi Fleiss, etc.) that Kraft got caught up in I'd frankly think it was funny and definitely worthy of making digs about here, but I wouldn't be worked up about it. That's a victimless crime in my opinion.

This...is not that. Not even fucking close. You can plead ignorance of the way human traffickers operate all you want and use that to excuse Kraft as well, but it's not an excuse I'm going to buy.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

sancarlos wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:14 pm
Rush2112 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm Currently, he's been charged with 2 misdemeanours. Like I said, big whoop.

If it was a Broncos', Colts, or Steelers' executive, you'd be leading the firing squad.
Nope. I really don't care if some old dude got a handjob.

As I have repeatedly said if he's in deeper than he should get the book thrown at him, and as I say above even if he isn't, he should probably step down over this.

Should I be carrying a pitchfork or something as I repeat again that he should hand over the team?
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:39 pm Absent more details I'm probably more or less done on this thing anyway, but I want to be clear.

If this was a high class call girl operation (e.g. Heidi Fleiss, etc.) that Kraft got caught up in I'd frankly think it was funny and definitely worthy of making digs about here, but I wouldn't be worked up about it. That's a victimless crime in my opinion.

This...is not that. Not even fucking close. You can plead ignorance of the way human traffickers operate all you want and use that to excuse Kraft as well, but it's not an excuse I'm going to buy.
There isn't a chance in hell anybody who lives in South Florida doesn't understand that these rub & tug parlors are conduits for human trafficking.

Oh and tip of the iceberg.
Noli Timere Messorem
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

EnochRoot wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:51 pm There isn't a chance in hell anybody who lives in South Florida doesn't understand that these rub & tug parlors are conduits for human trafficking.

Oh and tip of the iceberg.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Got a chance to meet up with Giff in downtown Las Vegas Saturday and made a present for you guys.

A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Giff really stepping up the marketing, I guess.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Radar is down on his luck.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

You Pats fans can be annoyed all you want, but brian went all-in on hating his own team when they hired Patricia. It's a really weird hill to die on when it's not really a secret what's behind these types of places - misdemeanor or no.

I'm just happy I've reached that point in my life where being a fan of a sports team doesn't make me defend horrendous shit.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

A_B wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 pm Giff really stepping up the marketing, I guess.
I'm not sure if this is a weed or Rockets joke.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

A_B wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 pm Giff really stepping up the marketing, I guess.
Open laughter.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

Giff wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 pm
Neither, I think. At least, what I was laughing at wasn't either of those.
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

tennbengal wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 pm
Giff wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 pm
Neither, I think. At least, what I was laughing at wasn't either of those.
I think you got the joke, then.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

I hate you both.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Why can't that be real? That's their entire schtick.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

The spacing of those pics infuriates me.
Brontoburglar
The Dude

Post by Brontoburglar »

the posting of b******* s***** things to the swamp infuriates me
"We're not the smartest people in the world. We go down the straightaway and turn left. That's literally what we do." -- Clint Bowyer
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

mister d wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 am The spacing of those pics infuriates me.
Also that it was printed on a DeskJet from 1999.
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

Brontoburglar wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:18 am the posting of b******* s***** things to the swamp infuriates me
co-sign
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

blonde.. stouts
bachelor stories
barechest symbols
blackpool soccer
blumenthal service
baseball sadness

???
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.