Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Re: Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Pruitt wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:41 am Buddy's on a tweet rampage today...

Well...everybody except for the 85K+ dead people...
tennbengal
The Dude

Re: Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Post by tennbengal »

Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

That's bridgeable to so many areas.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

You know, even if this meathead spoke as eloquently as Obama, was as virtuous and committed to American ideals as Lincoln, or was a great leader in times of crisis like FDR, how the hell could ANY one take a man with this hair seriously?
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 6.16.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 6.16.21 PM.png (113.11 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
cerrano
The Big Lebowski

Post by cerrano »

L-Jam3 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:20 pm MotherFucker just ruined the Bill Pullman speech from Independence Day.
Is NOTHING sacred?
Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

The new drug czar made $3 million on this new vaccine news. FFS it's just shameless.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

(Another reason I'd be taking any early vaccine or treatment news with a huge grain of salt unfortunately. They have no problems with manipulating the market to their own benefit.)
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

brian wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 pm (Another reason I'd be taking any early vaccine or treatment news with a huge grain of salt unfortunately. They have no problems with manipulating the market to their own benefit.)
I think the vaccine push is more political in that Trump wants desperately to get a "victory" in the COVID stuff to use, even though this won't be available by November almost for certain. Just being able to say, "Mission Accomplished" basically.

But of course, if it can line some pockets, then it's a win-win.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

A_B wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:50 pm
brian wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 pm (Another reason I'd be taking any early vaccine or treatment news with a huge grain of salt unfortunately. They have no problems with manipulating the market to their own benefit.)
I think the vaccine push is more political in that Trump wants desperately to get a "victory" in the COVID stuff to use, even though this won't be available by November almost for certain. Just being able to say, "Mission Accomplished" basically.

But of course, if it can line some pockets, then it's a win-win.
1. Rush vaccine through.
2. President says everyone can afford it in last stump speech before election.
3. Vaccine hits market just after election day at massive mark-up so most cannot afford it.
4. Profit.

Am I doing this right? Or do I have to fit "sell underpants" in there somewhere?
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Get ready for a tweet ragestorm tonight.

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Plus he retweeted someone who called Cavutto "an asshole."

Just think of how far down he has dragged the dignity of the office. It's astounding.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

It's cute that the media is taking him at his word about the hydroxychloroquine/snake oil thing.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Pruitt wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Plus he retweeted someone who called Cavutto "an asshole."

Just think of how far down he has dragged the dignity of the office. It's astounding.
And Mitch McConnell calls Obama "classless" for a vague reference to the handling of COVID because "it's generally something former Presidents haven't done." Really, McConnell suddenly cares about Presidents maintaining traditions of decorum? And all the assholes who love Trump for speaking his mind and not following rules of decorum will be furious at Obama for daring to open his mouth. Has any other President ever openly criticized his predecessor at every turn and blamed all of his mistakes on his predecessor? Of course not. Has any President ever made up out of nothing a scandal and accused his predecessor of treason? Of course not. But Obama saying, and not naming names or specifying, saying leaders need to take the lead is classless. Fuck McConnell. I think he is a bigger snake than Trump, because he knows exactly what he is doing, and it's all premeditated and strategic. Trump is like an empty bag blowing in the wind. His political moves are driven by a lack of impulse control with zero thought or strategy. Trump actually fools himself into believing in his own bluster and is too stupid to comprehend how truly clueless he is, while McConnell fully understands, more than any of us, what an unmitigated disaster Trump is, yet he still lines up to lick his boots and actively protect and defend Trump for his own personal benefit.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

But sure Mitch...tell us how Obama is 'classless'....
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

Sounds like it was mutual — Obama wasn't going to participate anyway.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

P.D.X. wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:45 am It's cute that the media is taking him at his word about the hydroxychloroquine/snake oil thing.
This was all a ploy to get the media to stop talking about the State Dept IG being fired at Pompeo's request for daring to investigated the $8.1 Billion sale of nuclear technology to the Saudis against the will of Congress while the Saudis simultaneously signed a $1 Billion 100 year lease in Jared's colossal failure at 666 Fifth Ave, the worst real estate investment in human history.
-Pruitt
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Scoop from my homie on Trump's visit to Michigan on Thursday.

P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

And Michigan gearing up for mail-in voting. That's gonna stick in his craw.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Suck on this you jealous dickfuckers!

Mother fucking charter member!
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Michigan's AG basically daring Trump to not wear a mask during his Ford visit today.

DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

I'll just leave this here:

mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Jesus, its the old "the results of your STD test came back and they're looking very positive" prank calls come to life.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

This picture was in the Post today.
download.png
download.png (180.8 KiB) Viewed 682 times
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

He's gonna have the RNC at Trump Doral, isn't he?
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

The lack of sense is astounding.

Both "great reviews" and yet "got no credit."
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Pruitt wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:32 pm The lack of sense is astounding.

Both "great reviews" and yet "got no credit."
No mention of saving lives, and just one line about "helping great people" after a full Tweet about himself. "But Trump is the only person who cares about Americans!"
-Pruitt
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I don't know if we're through the looking glass yet, but seems like we're getting there.

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

brian wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 pm I don't know if we're through the looking glass yet, but seems like we're getting there.

Pretty damn close.

10 straight tweets with no mention of the Coronavirus, and 30 tweets since any mention in a sympathetic way of either victims of the virus or soldiers who died in service to the country.

But there's this:

Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Social media heads can solve this problem.

This was troubling to read.

mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Baby boy didn't like that.

Oh and this just in...

BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

I’m 50/50 that I’d endure the punishment for dotting this motherfucker’s eye if he was ever in front of me. He is the ultimate pussy. Hides behind his social media and his office and faces no consequences. Fucker needs his ass kicked. To be put in a situation where all his “money” and “friends” can’t help him from someone taking the absolute piss out of him.

I’m so tired of bullies.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

BSF21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:56 am I’m 50/50 that I’d endure the punishment for dotting this motherfucker’s eye if he was ever in front of me. He is the ultimate pussy. Hides behind his social media and his office and faces no consequences. Fucker needs his ass kicked. To be put in a situation where all his “money” and “friends” can’t help him from someone taking the absolute piss out of him.

I’m so tired of bullies.
you think you can punch faster than the secret service can shoot? I wouldnt gamble on that
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

TT2.0 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 am
BSF21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:56 am I’m 50/50 that I’d endure the punishment for dotting this motherfucker’s eye if he was ever in front of me. He is the ultimate pussy. Hides behind his social media and his office and faces no consequences. Fucker needs his ass kicked. To be put in a situation where all his “money” and “friends” can’t help him from someone taking the absolute piss out of him.

I’m so tired of bullies.
you think you can punch faster than the secret service can shoot? I wouldnt gamble on that
Oh I'm not saying it's a possibility. I'm just sick any tired of loudmouths who don't have to face consequences. He's never had to experience anything because of his actions. Any money/power or not, a fist to the jaw gets anyone's attention.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

Totally with you on this. Trump is the shittiest type of bully. It's one thing when a person actually has power and is willing to throw down to put people in their place. It's another thing to be completely impotent and run and hide and whine at the first sign of people standing up to them. Fucking pussy.

The last time or so I was in NYC I realized we were walking past Trump Tower across the street, so I extended both middle fingers. I saw some Eastern Euro Instagram "Influencers" doing their duck-face selfies with that in the background. I hope I ruined at least one of their shots.

I would have loved to see someone just throw a bag full of horse shit at the logo, but it would suck because it wouldn't be him cleaning it up but some poor maintenance guy who has to go home to his family who'd be stuck doing it. I swear, when he dies, we better have some lower grade celebrations like we did when our boys put bullets in Bid Laden's face.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

download (1).png
download (1).png (223.95 KiB) Viewed 455 times
L-Jam3 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:27 am The last time or so I was in NYC I realized we were walking past Trump Tower across the street, so I extended both middle fingers. I saw some Eastern Euro Instagram "Influencers" doing their duck-face selfies with that in the background. I hope I ruined at least one of their shots.
My trip to DC a couple of years ago...
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

L-Jam3 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:27 am The last time or so I was in NYC I realized we were walking past Trump Tower across the street, so I extended both middle fingers. I saw some Eastern Euro Instagram "Influencers" doing their duck-face selfies with that in the background. I hope I ruined at least one of their shots.
The highway through Colorado Springs is named after Ronald Reagan. Everytime I go to visit my parents, I give the sign the bird.

That was fun to explain to my daughters.