The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, brian, ZMan, Sabo

User avatar
EdRomero
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by EdRomero » Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 am

Being with her in the cemetery is fine. The issue is being in the same car for an hour.

degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 8985
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by degenerasian » Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am

It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 11206
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by sancarlos » Thu May 21, 2020 11:16 am

degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
My mom would never go for that set up.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11624
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by The Sybian » Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am

degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13310
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by rass » Thu May 21, 2020 11:36 am

pug.jpg
pug.jpg (58.34 KiB) Viewed 517 times
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

HaulCitgo
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1856
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by HaulCitgo » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 am

Keep drivers window 1" open close the rest. Breathe towards the window. Hope for best.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18592
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by mister d » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 am

Is that from the cover of his single about riding a green motorcycle while wearing all black with a dog in the sidecar and then stopping in front of a house with tan shingles?
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13310
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by rass » Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 am

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
I'm bundled up because of the wind
There's old pug sitting next to me
I drive slow cause she's barely strapped in.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 6498
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by tennbengal » Thu May 21, 2020 11:52 am

rass wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 am
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
I'm bundled up because of the wind
There's old pug sitting next to me
I drive slow cause she's barely strapped in.
Loud laughter.

degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 8985
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by degenerasian » Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 am

The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
Sure, but if both Ed and his mom haven't been traveling much, haven't been working in high risk areas and have followed distance rules then they are fine. They have to trust each other.

I'm more of a risk than they are, I've been going into the office.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 pm

degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 am
The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
Sure, but if both Ed and his mom haven't been traveling much, haven't been working in high risk areas and have followed distance rules then they are fine. They have to trust each other.

I'm more of a risk than they are, I've been going into the office.
I think this is right. The odds of any one person being infected are infinitesimal (assuming that person hasn't been working in a high-risk area, has been mostly at home, you both know you haven't been having symptoms, etc.). The odds of one person out of two are basically just as infinitesimal.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 7358
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by govmentchedda » Thu May 21, 2020 12:31 pm

tennbengal wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:52 am
rass wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 am
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
I'm bundled up because of the wind
There's old pug sitting next to me
I drive slow cause she's barely strapped in.
Loud laughter.
x2
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 pm

rass wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 am
It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
I'm bundled up because of the wind
There's old pug sitting next to me
I drive slow cause she's barely strapped in.
Lol
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7532
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Ryan » Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm

He says “Bill, I believe this is killing me,”
As a smile ran away from his face
“I’m already ugly and can’t always see straight
And now I’m driving next to a pug”
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11624
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by The Sybian » Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm

degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 am
The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
Sure, but if both Ed and his mom haven't been traveling much, haven't been working in high risk areas and have followed distance rules then they are fine. They have to trust each other.

I'm more of a risk than they are, I've been going into the office.
So then why distance from each other at all? I'm assuming Ed hasn't had contact with his mother, otherwise why worry about the car ride?
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

Joe K
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Joe K » Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Steve of phpBB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 pm
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 am
The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
Sure, but if both Ed and his mom haven't been traveling much, haven't been working in high risk areas and have followed distance rules then they are fine. They have to trust each other.

I'm more of a risk than they are, I've been going into the office.
I think this is right. The odds of any one person being infected are infinitesimal (assuming that person hasn't been working in a high-risk area, has been mostly at home, you both know you haven't been having symptoms, etc.). The odds of one person out of two are basically just as infinitesimal.
While this might be true for a lot of the country but it probably isn’t true for any metro areas in the Northeast. The number of COVID deaths per capita in Massachusetts is 3x the national average for the US, over 5x the national average for Canada, and over 30x the rate in Utah. So there’s likely been a lot of community spread.

P.D.X.
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3501
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by P.D.X. » Thu May 21, 2020 1:02 pm

That reminds me to sketch up my car passenger snorkel idea.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Thu May 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Joe K wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm
While this might be true for a lot of the country but it probably isn’t true for any metro areas in the Northeast. The number of COVID deaths per capita in Massachusetts is 3x the national average for the US, over 5x the national average for Canada, and over 30x the rate in Utah. So there’s likely been a lot of community spread.
That's a fair point.

Though I'm not sure if the number of cumulative deaths is the right thing to look at. We're trying to figure out exposure over the past two weeks.

Massachusetts has reported 16,000 positive tests in the past two weeks, or 1000 per day. With a population of only 7 million, that is a lot more than I expected. Those 16,000 positives are out of 150,000 tests, so more than a ten percent positive rate. I think a positive rate of higher than ten percent means that there are probably still a fair number of undetected positives.

The question is, what are the chances that Ed has picked up the disease in the past two weeks? I think if he's been limited to just a few people, and so has his mom, it's not a problem for two people to share a car. But yeah, the risks are definitely greater out there.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Thu May 21, 2020 1:24 pm

P.D.X. wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:02 pm
That reminds me to sketch up my car passenger snorkel idea.
Ooh, I like this. For buses and trains too.

For airplanes maybe they should just deploy the oxygen masks for every flight.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18592
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by mister d » Thu May 21, 2020 1:38 pm

P.D.X. wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:02 pm
That reminds me to sketch up my car passenger snorkel idea.
"Good idea." - Mary Jo Kopechne
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 8985
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by degenerasian » Thu May 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Joe K wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm
Steve of phpBB wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 pm
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 am
The Sybian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
degenerasian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am
It is just the two of you? non-driver sitting in the back passenger-side seat with windows slightly open should be fine.
As long as both people don't have the virus, sure.
Sure, but if both Ed and his mom haven't been traveling much, haven't been working in high risk areas and have followed distance rules then they are fine. They have to trust each other.

I'm more of a risk than they are, I've been going into the office.
I think this is right. The odds of any one person being infected are infinitesimal (assuming that person hasn't been working in a high-risk area, has been mostly at home, you both know you haven't been having symptoms, etc.). The odds of one person out of two are basically just as infinitesimal.
While this might be true for a lot of the country but it probably isn’t true for any metro areas in the Northeast. The number of COVID deaths per capita in Massachusetts is 3x the national average for the US, over 5x the national average for Canada, and over 30x the rate in Utah. So there’s likely been a lot of community spread.
But those numbers can be very skewed. Like in Alberta, of totals deaths, 80% has been in nursing homes. Have any of us been to nursing homes? If not then our odds really go down. Have you been around your wife? your kids? Are husband and wife sleeping in the same bed? Social distance from friends ok, but families know where they have been and know what they have been doing. For Ed, just make sure you and your mom have been safe and then the car ride should be safe too. Don't stand near anyone else.

We have to gradually loosen the reigns and be smart about it. It's not like Ed and his mom and going to eat at a sit down restaurant.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18592
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by mister d » Thu May 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Its not have you been to a nursing home, its have you been in contact with someone who has been (in contact with someone who has been) in a nursing home. Fatalities <> infections.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 8985
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by degenerasian » Thu May 21, 2020 1:50 pm

mister d wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:44 pm
Its not have you been to a nursing home, its have you been in contact with someone who has been (in contact with someone who has been) in a nursing home. Fatalities <> infections.
If you use that logic, you can use to infinity and never step for out of the house.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 20449
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen City, Yemen

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by brian » Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm

You're not really supposed to step out of the house unless you really need to.
Image

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18592
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by mister d » Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm

Swear to god.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 8985
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by degenerasian » Thu May 21, 2020 2:20 pm

brian wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm
You're not really supposed to step out of the house unless you really need to.
I guess I come at it differently. I'm just frustrated. I've been out of the house everyday since this thing started and I've taken all the precautions I can. I've had to drive myself to work, drive my wife to and from work. I've had to make extra trips to the supermarket since my parents are in their 70s and I don't want them to go. I've had to come over to their place to help out with outside things like shovel snow, take out garbage, mow the lawn. I've worn a mask since Day 1, sanatized everything, social distanced. And I've tried my best to keep myself and those around me safe. And I'm the fortunate one, my wife and I are still employed and we're capable of doing all this.

It can't be Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon here, where your mom might have met this person who might have met this person who might have gotten the virus. We make the best decisions we can. If I were Ed and it was really important to my mom, who's been couped up in the house for 2 months, to safely go to a cemetery, I would drive her to make her happy. I'd disinfect the car, wear masks, bring food, stop nowhere, talk to no one etc....
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 20449
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen City, Yemen

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by brian » Thu May 21, 2020 2:30 pm

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. If I was Ed I would suck it up and go with my mom to the cemetery as well (being careful as possible while doing so).

But every time you go out and come into contact with other people, whether it's going to the grocery store or going to eat or going to the gun store to hang with with MAGA buddies who lick doorknobs, you're consciously (hopefully) taking a risk with your own health and by extension the health of the people you will then subsequently come into contact with before you start showing symptoms.

I'm not going to criticize anyone for making reasonable decisions to either extreme -- staying at home all of the time or going out but doing so carefully.
Image

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 15495
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by A_B » Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Joe K wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

While this might be true for a lot of the country but it probably isn’t true for any metro areas in the Northeast. The number of COVID deaths per capita in Massachusetts is 3x the national average for the US, over 5x the national average for Canada, and over 30x the rate in Utah. So there’s likely been a lot of community spread.
I've been working on a project here at work and it's pretty stunning how population density matters. Of course, the rural areas are probably under-tested and therefore the numbers are probably suppressed from actuals, but that is likely the case wherever.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

TT2.0
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1178
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by TT2.0 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 pm

Can't wait for June to start hitting 100 degree temps and watch people start shedding masks. The governor of Texas and Trump in concert have made it abundantly clear that texas is pretty much a safe space for people who don't give a shit about the virus. Not going to lie, i've been practicing no longer giving a shit, and its been ridiculously freeing. If people are right and the only way to stop the virus is social distancing and masks, then Texas has collectively said fuck that, aint happening. The plan is flawed if it depends on people being unselfish. There aren't enough people to enforce the laws, the first salon owner that got arrested had the governor pay her fine and made 400k, and there are multiple news stories on my feed about people getting the shit beaten out of them for trying to make people wear masks. Especially considering masks are to stop transmission to others, I'm not going to wear one to try to save this state full of godforsaken people. I go to work and sit next to 8 maskless old people at a poker table for 12 hours. I'm probably going to get it, and i'm probably going to give it to some elderly people and kill them. I have to live in this reality. I can't change people. I hope you are all wrong about its prevalence, but shits gonna happen. Don't see any way possible to avoid any of it. STAY HOME AND WEAR MASKS IN PUBLIC is dumbass advice when 75 percent of the population aint taking it. I'm not afraid enough of dying to not live for 2 years.
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 18592
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by mister d » Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Healthcare workers should just leave red states.
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 am
I'm definitely known as "the boy who cried penis" in town.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 11624
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by The Sybian » Fri May 22, 2020 7:04 am

mister d wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 pm
Healthcare workers should just leave red states.
I think this is the answer right here. Although it isn't all red states. They should definitely leave Texas, Florida and Georgia.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 15495
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by A_B » Fri May 22, 2020 7:42 am

Two fucking COPS went into the speedway today without masks on.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

User avatar
DSafetyGuy
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4947
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 pm
Location: Behind the high school

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by DSafetyGuy » Fri May 22, 2020 9:17 am

A_B wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:42 am
Two fucking COPS went into the speedway today without masks on.
Could not be more #OnBrand.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Fri May 22, 2020 10:35 am

TT2.0 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 pm
Can't wait for June to start hitting 100 degree temps and watch people start shedding masks.
And of course that extreme heat will force people back inside ...
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7532
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Ryan » Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 am

Crowded restaurants would be terrible, better crank those AC wall units
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 20449
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen City, Yemen

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by brian » Fri May 22, 2020 11:32 am

Hopefully all the dueling piano bars remain open, so people can sing out loud to their heart's content.
Image

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4216
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by BSF21 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:04 pm

brian wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:32 am
Hopefully all the dueling piano bars remain open, so people can sing out loud to their heart's content.
GPJ wrote: I ain't tryina put a mortgage on a Bud Light
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4370
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by Steve of phpBB » Fri May 22, 2020 1:43 pm

For all my big talk about how the odds of any one person being infected are infinitesimal, I just sat through a meeting with four people in a conference room, nervous as hell the whole time. Two of the others were my partners, plus the client.

Of course I was the only one wearing a mask. I kept it the fuck on, though.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13310
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by rass » Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 am

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 13310
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by rass » Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 am

Gonna sign a lease for a shore house for the week of 8/22. Comes with a COVID19 related addendum that if travel or short-term rentals are banned again, or if the beaches are closed, we get a refund. Pet friendly, stayed in the same house last summer.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

Post Reply