Good Morning!

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

mister d
The Dude

Good Morning!

Post by mister d »

Quiet here, was everyone up late partying??? LOL.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Rex
The Dude

Re: Good Morning!

Post by Rex »

I burned my breakfast. It was still pretty good.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

mister d wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:58 am Quiet here, was everyone up late partying??? LOL.
Just got up...and sat down to work. Not the best way to spend a saturday morning.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I always make a point to drop the “good” when greeting people at work, but it’s pretty nice this morning.

This is my wife’s first weekend off since she went back to work (post-shoulder surgery) at the end of March. She’s off the contact tracing at the long term care facility she had been working with. She slept in until about 10:30am.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

no footie on :(
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

I usually eat healthy cereal every day for breakfast or lunch. Not much else other than coffee. But, I got a craving for the big unhealthy beakfasts that my parents eat regularly - fried sausage or bacon, fried eggs, toast with butter and jam. So, i bought a pound of fresh ground breakfast sausage and have been eating it regularly for lunch or breakfast each day. My extremely health-conscious wife is not pleased.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

sancarlos wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:55 pm I usually eat healthy cereal every day for breakfast or lunch. Not much else other than coffee. But, I got a craving for the big unhealthy beakfasts that my parents eat regularly - fried sausage or bacon, fried eggs, toast with butter and jam. So, i bought a pound of fresh ground breakfast sausage and have been eating it regularly for lunch or breakfast each day. My extremely health-conscious wife is not pleased.
Did you refuse to share?
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Steve of phpBB wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:07 pm
sancarlos wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:55 pm I usually eat healthy cereal every day for breakfast or lunch. Not much else other than coffee. But, I got a craving for the big unhealthy beakfasts that my parents eat regularly - fried sausage or bacon, fried eggs, toast with butter and jam. So, i bought a pound of fresh ground breakfast sausage and have been eating it regularly for lunch or breakfast each day. My extremely health-conscious wife is not pleased.
Did you refuse to share?
Of course I'd share. But, she sticks to what she considers healthier food.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

sancarlos wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:12 pm
Steve of phpBB wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:07 pm
Did you refuse to share?
Of course I'd share. But, she sticks to what she considers healthier food.
Heh. We have a somewhat opposite situation. My wife has various food allergies that really limit her choices when it comes to lunch or dinner foods, but she can eat all the nasty eggs and bacon and hash browns. So we end up eating more of the big unhealthy breakfasts than we probably would otherwise.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.