5BE0F64E-2209-4F3E-82A6-7499D6FC436F.jpeg
5BE0F64E-2209-4F3E-82A6-7499D6FC436F.jpeg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 186 times
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
tennbengal
The Dude

Re: NFL Week 6

Post by tennbengal »

Going great. He's just like Dak. Dallas won't miss a beat on offense...
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

I don’t have much room to talk considering the team I root for, but man, the Cowboys are Traaaaash.
Last edited by L-Jam3 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

The NFC East is now 2-15-1 outside the division.

(And one of those wins was the shocking Dallas onside kick win over the Falcons.)
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

L-Jam3 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 pm I don’t have much room to talk considering the team I root for, It man, the Cowboys are Traaaaash.
A top 5 all time worst special teams play from 1-5.

Guess what team is getting 60% of the airtime on TWWL tomorrow?
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Gunpowder wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm What the hell happened to the Bills offense? They can't run at all this year and now they suddenly can't pass either.

If last week was a "bad" Josh Allen game, the Bills are fine because outside of a few throws I thought he was actually pretty good. I haven't seen much of this game though - the hell is going on?
Regression to the mean?

Bills' main problem is that their defence which was so good last year can't stop anyone. Honestly, unless something changes soon, Frank Gore could be a nice pickup in your fantasy league this week.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

Apropos of nothing, in a league I'm in with Pru and TurdRyan, I tried to switch my lineup but maybe it didn't take, so I was stuck having Russ on bye as my QB. That turned out to be somewhat fortuitous, because Russ's zero outscored Baker Mayfield's -0.3.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Pruitt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:03 am
Gunpowder wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm What the hell happened to the Bills offense? They can't run at all this year and now they suddenly can't pass either.

If last week was a "bad" Josh Allen game, the Bills are fine because outside of a few throws I thought he was actually pretty good. I haven't seen much of this game though - the hell is going on?
Regression to the mean?

Bills' main problem is that their defence which was so good last year can't stop anyone. Honestly, unless something changes soon, Frank Gore could be a nice pickup in your fantasy league this week.

From 2019's data, there's a somewhat strong correlation between points scored and points allowed. Part of that makes sense but there's really something to this theory that defense is just completely inconsistent year-to-year.

But where the heck did the Bills run game go? It's been completely absent all year.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

L-Jam3 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am Apropos of nothing, in a league I'm in with Pru and TurdRyan, I tried to switch my lineup but maybe it didn't take, so I was stuck having Russ on bye as my QB. That turned out to be somewhat fortuitous, because Russ's zero outscored Baker Mayfield's -0.3.
I had a gut feeling that Aaron Rodgers was going to have a big game so I started him over Allen.

-0.8 was the result.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Pruitt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am
L-Jam3 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:14 am Apropos of nothing, in a league I'm in with Pru and TurdRyan, I tried to switch my lineup but maybe it didn't take, so I was stuck having Russ on bye as my QB. That turned out to be somewhat fortuitous, because Russ's zero outscored Baker Mayfield's -0.3.
I had a gut feeling that Aaron Rodgers was going to have a big game so I started him over Allen.

-0.8 was the result.
Your gut has shit for brains.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

govmentchedda wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

-0.8 was the result.

Yeah I picked up a replacement for Rodgers this week (chose Roethlisberger over Tannehill, which was dumb, but Tampa's defense is ridiculous).
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

-0.8 was the result.
That is ridiculously harsh.

Made me laugh though. "Listen to that voice in your head" is often good advice, but the voice in my head has been muted until the end of the football season.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Pruitt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm

-0.8 was the result.

Made me laugh though. "Listen to that voice in your head" is often good advice, but the voice in my head has been muted until the end of the football season.
I love that line. Not sure where I heard it first.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

govmentchedda wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm
Pruitt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm

-0.8 was the result.

I love that line. Not sure where I heard it first.
Quick Google search shows that it's a Nick Hornby line from High Fidelity. Makes sense, I loved that book and movie.