Players on "your team" who were not really legacy your team guys

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Megawatt
Jackie Treehorn

Re: Players on "your team" who were not really legacy your team guys

Post by Megawatt »

If BFJ and the rest of the Ravens fans on here don’t mention Rod Woodson I might have to go back to lurking for 15 years 😉. He was a Steeler, full stop
Last edited by Megawatt on Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

Megawatt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:47 pm If BFJ and the rest of the Ravens on here don’t mention Rod Woodson I might have to go back to lurking for 15 years 😉. He was a Steeler, full stop
Good one. No doubt a Steeler. You can add Derrick Mason, Steve Smith and Anquan Boldin to that list.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
Megawatt
Jackie Treehorn

Post by Megawatt »

bfj wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:20 pm
Megawatt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:47 pm If BFJ and the rest of the Ravens on here don’t mention Rod Woodson I might have to go back to lurking for 15 years 😉. He was a Steeler, full stop
Good one. No doubt a Steeler. You can add Derrick Mason, Steve Smith and Anquan Boldin to that list.
I hadn’t even thought of those 3 but you are correct
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Yeah just cause they had stops does not mean I associate them with my team

Boldin, Woodson, Smith do not make me think Ravens first

Same with Alomar and Harold Baines with the Os.

Or even Jim Carey the Net Detective will be a Gold Medal Olympic Goalie before a Cap
Megawatt
Jackie Treehorn

Post by Megawatt »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 pm Yeah just cause they had stops does not mean I associate them with my team

Or even Jim Carey the Net Detective will be a Gold Medal Olympic Goalie before a Cap
I’m willing to concede that most here don’t make the assumption but after years of listening to 105.7, the fan base writ large does try to
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Megawatt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:06 pm
wlu_lax6 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 pm Yeah just cause they had stops does not mean I associate them with my team

I’m willing to concede that most here don’t make the assumption but after years of listening to 105.7, the fan base writ large does try to
oh and Tom Mitchell will always be a chain smoking, grumpy, no fun owner of a mini-golf/9-hole exec course/batting cage/driving range place instead of the 12 year NFL vet/Super bowl champion/Baltimore Colt.