Debased Parental Unit Commiserating Thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

rass
The Dude

Debased Parental Unit Commiserating Thread

Post by rass »

I was driving the oldest (almost 14) to track practice, and we passed a couple of guys in a parking lot. She said that one of them looked like me "from afar" because he had on a hat, and had some sort of strap across his body that looked like a camera strap, and "dumb blue pants". I asked her what "dumb blue pants" meant and she shrugged.

Did she mean jeans? No.

But other than what I'm currently wearing (full-length Adidas training pants leftover from working out over my lunch hour) that's all that I wear. What are "dumb blue pants"?

Well, she said, sometimes you wear green shorts.

I do have shorts in a range of colors that exceeds my selection of pants, but shorts aren't pants! I informed her of that. She shrugged, we parked and she got out of the car and said goodbye.

Driving home those two guys were still in the parking lot. One of them was a white dude, wearing a baseball cap, with some sort of strap across his body. And he was wearing fucking blue jeans.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Debased Parental Unit Commiserating Thread

Post by A_B »

You should have stopped and asked him where he got those "dumb blue pants." But I guess since he was strapped...
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.