Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, DaveInSeattle, rass

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12744
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: KOREA, BITCH!

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Johnnie » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:19 am

It's really not unreasonable to think that if 43k people stay home on election day in the right sectors of America that Trump gets re-elected.

If "doing marginally better in keeping America safe against COVID" is that reason, so be it.

It isn't provable by any means. But there's a legit reality where (more than?) 8 million more people can vote for the other guy, but the electoral college gives it to his/her opponent.

The filibuster needs to go. The electoral college needs to go.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:43 am

EnochRoot wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:13 am
20% better would've changed a 306 to 232 resounding defeat to a landslide?

Huh.

Show your work.
Lets not under estimate how many Republicans voted against DT, and how many Dems came out to vote.. if he did better with Covid,those numbers are nothing. Absolutely heart wrenching how many died, but Dems should be Thankful he messed up Covid so bad.

It's telling how hard Dems had to work in Wisky, Ga, and Pa compared to what Repubs did and those states were close and probably the deciding states. Ga what Abrhams did was amazing, what happens if she doesn't do that? I would like to know how much her foot work in Ga motivated others in the other stated Biden won like Michigan, Nevada, Arizona.

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:43 am

Johnnie wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:19 am
It's really not unreasonable to think that if 43k people stay home on election day in the right sectors of America that Trump gets re-elected.

If "doing marginally better in keeping America safe against COVID" is that reason, so be it.

It isn't provable by any means. But there's a legit reality where (more than?) 8 million more people can vote for the other guy, but the electoral college gives it to his/her opponent.

The filibuster needs to go. The electoral college needs to go.
Dems will never have the votes in this term to end the filibuster.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Steve of phpBB » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:58 am

EnochRoot wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:13 am
20% better would've changed a 306 to 232 resounding defeat to a landslide?

Huh.

Show your work.
Trump only needed to do 0.65% better to win. Biden’s margins in AZ, GA, and WI were all less than that.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:11 am

I know we can't say anything bad about St. Joe here, but the first two stimulus from Trump went through fast and easy.. This one seems like it's going to be a mess. Also, TF they going to with taxes, we are a month from Taxes due and they have not addressed the 10,200 being non taxable from last year.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 13446
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by The Sybian » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:35 am

psunate77 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:11 am
I know we can't say anything bad about St. Joe here, but the first two stimulus from Trump went through fast and easy.. This one seems like it's going to be a mess. Also, TF they going to with taxes, we are a month from Taxes due and they have not addressed the 10,200 being non taxable from last year.
I guess it depends on your source of info. All I'm seeing on Facebook is people surprised that the payments already deposited in their bank accounts. And all I heard on Trump's payments was delays, because Trump insisted on having his name added to paper checks, because direct deposits wouldn't allow him to make the payments all about him.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Steve of phpBB » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:38 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:35 am
psunate77 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:11 am
I know we can't say anything bad about St. Joe here, but the first two stimulus from Trump went through fast and easy.. This one seems like it's going to be a mess. Also, TF they going to with taxes, we are a month from Taxes due and they have not addressed the 10,200 being non taxable from last year.
I guess it depends on your source of info. All I'm seeing on Facebook is people surprised that the payments already deposited in their bank accounts. And all I heard on Trump's payments was delays, because Trump insisted on having his name added to paper checks, because direct deposits wouldn't allow him to make the payments all about him.
Exactly. The bill was effective on Thursday and put into effect in a few days? That may be the fastest execution of a federal law ever.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12744
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: KOREA, BITCH!

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Johnnie » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Literally saw screenshots of stimulus payments pending on Friday.

The fuck are you talking about?
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 21715
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by mister d » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Don't make me create another picture puzzle guys.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:41 pm

Nice Try Joe.. This will never go through.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12871
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by sancarlos » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Johnnie wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm
Literally saw screenshots of stimulus payments pending on Friday.

The fuck are you talking about?
Find out when your payment was sent or will be sent, and by what means.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

"I'd rather give Deshaun Watson a massage than root for that fucking franchise." - Giff

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Remember when Trump acted like this?!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeBm5pEH/

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12744
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: KOREA, BITCH!

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Johnnie » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 pm

All I see is a bunch of people in close quarters without masks.

But Biden's right. The guy is full of shit.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

duff
Donny
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by duff » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:28 am

That clip is over one year old. And doesn't give the entire response. And what is wrong with someone willing to tell it straight. I thought your ilk loved real talk. And trump never responded like that because he never took direct questions from his constituents.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:44 am

Johnnie wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 pm
All I see is a bunch of people in close quarters without masks.

But Biden's right. The guy is full of shit.
The guy asked what a lot of voters were worried about, protecting their second amendment right. Biden could have answered better. Remember how people got a coronary when Trump called the reporter a light weight??

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12744
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: KOREA, BITCH!

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Johnnie » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:07 am

Remember how Obama took everyone's guns?

Actually, remember the pants shitting from idiot Republicans day in and day out about Obama taking their guns?

Children were mass murdered in this country, some extreme Republicans cried false flag, and Obama still didn't take their guns. It's kinda like the president cannot unilaterally do that.

Please stop with your fucking bullshit, Nate. You shared a year old video and it means fuck all.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am

Johnnie wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:07 am
Remember how Obama took everyone's guns?

Actually, remember the pants shitting from idiot Republicans day in and day out about Obama taking their guns?

Children were mass murdered in this country, some extreme Republicans cried false flag, and Obama still didn't take their guns. It's kinda like the president cannot unilaterally do that.

Please stop with your fucking bullshit, Nate. You shared a year old video and it means fuck all.
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 15233
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by rass » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 am

psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.
He's dead and didn't care that his coach was raping kids.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Steve of phpBB » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:13 am

psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am
Johnnie wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:07 am
Remember how Obama took everyone's guns?

Actually, remember the pants shitting from idiot Republicans day in and day out about Obama taking their guns?

Children were mass murdered in this country, some extreme Republicans cried false flag, and Obama still didn't take their guns. It's kinda like the president cannot unilaterally do that.

Please stop with your fucking bullshit, Nate. You shared a year old video and it means fuck all.
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.
It’s not about saying something bad. It’s about saying something dumb.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 21715
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by mister d » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:14 am

rass wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 am
He's dead and didn't care that his coach was raping kids.
You only said one thing bad.
Last edited by mister d on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12744
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: KOREA, BITCH!

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Johnnie » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:16 am

psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.
Fucking wut. Have you seen my posts on this board?
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 9876
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by degenerasian » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:46 am

Why are you guys still engaging?
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:47 am

rass wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 am
psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.
He's dead and didn't care that his coach was raping kids.
You are uneducated.. He reported it, unlike anyone else.. Nice try fuckface.. Now back to sucking Biden's dick.

User avatar
BSF21
The Dude
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by BSF21 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:56 am

*whistling to self in corner of room*
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 15233
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by rass » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:00 am

psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:47 am
rass wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 am
psunate77 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 am
Oh geez. Saint Joe. Can’t say anything bad about him.
He's dead and didn't care that his coach was raping kids.
You are uneducated.. He reported it, unlike anyone else.. Nice try fuckface.. Now back to sucking Biden's dick.
Sure, he reported it, but only because he thought he had to. But he didn't act upon it otherwise. A truly great man wouldn't let bureaucracy or committees or even worries about his career stand in the way of doing what is right to protect kids. Kids! He was part of the cover-up. That you can't see that really makes me doubt the sincerity of some of your posts here. But maybe that's just me.

And you doubled up some, but not all, of your periods. That's weird man.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 21715
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by mister d » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:18 am

Sure would be nice if the swamp handle psunate77 were as dead as Joe Paterno, who is totally and irreversibly dead.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

psunate77
Jesus Quintana
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by psunate77 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:37 am

mister d wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:18 am
Sure would be nice if the swamp handle psunate77 were as dead as Joe Paterno, who is totally and irreversibly dead.
You wanna threaten my life? Why don't you come say shit to my face instead of hiding behind a username.

Don't worry tho, I am leaving. I don't want to be associated with Socialist Frog anyways.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 21715
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by mister d » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:41 am

No one threatened your life so, unlike Joe Paterno (who is dead), you will stay alive even if/when your ID here is finally blocked.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 23514
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by brian » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 am

Just use the damn ignore function. We'll do a tutorial again if anyone wants it.

User avatar
testuser2
Brandt
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by testuser2 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:29 am

rass wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:00 am
Sure, he reported it, but only because he thought he had to. But he didn't act upon it otherwise. A truly great man wouldn't let bureaucracy or committees or even worries about his career stand in the way of doing what is right to protect kids. Kids! He was part of the cover-up. That you can't see that really makes me doubt the sincerity of some of your posts here. But maybe that's just me.

And you doubled up some, but not all, of your periods. That's weird man.
Please stop quoting his trash. +1 to what you posted Rass. If someone thinks he did enough they need to fuck off. I'm tired of hearing that the minimum is good enough for anything other than possibly avoiding prosecution.

User avatar
serrano
Maude Lebowski
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by serrano » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:02 pm

i think this will go down as one of the lamest swamp "retirements" and that is really saying something considering they're all naturally pretty fucking lame.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 13446
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by The Sybian » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:05 pm

serrano wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:02 pm
i think this will go down as one of the lamest swamp "retirements" and that is really saying something considering they're all naturally pretty fucking lame.
Pruitt's first Swamp tenure ended with some flourish. What was his first user name?
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
bapo!
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm
Location: in the 'high danger' areas

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by bapo! » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:10 pm

serrano wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:02 pm
i think this will go down as one of the lamest swamp "retirements" and that is really saying something considering they're all naturally pretty fucking lame.
In Socialist Frog, Swamp retires you.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 17284
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Pruitt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:11 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:05 pm
serrano wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:02 pm
i think this will go down as one of the lamest swamp "retirements" and that is really saying something considering they're all naturally pretty fucking lame.
Pruitt's first Swamp tenure ended with some flourish. What was his first user name?
"PaternoSucksDick" or some such.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 15233
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by rass » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:12 pm

CynicismUnlimited69
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 8212
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by tennbengal » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:21 pm

Is he done? Did he find his rock to crawl back under?

His entire return which was clearly calculated to bathe in pain when Trump won didn't go like he thought it would, did it?



User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5952
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Shirley » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:26 pm

Ooh, what did I miss in here? I guess I need to look back a few days, huh?
Totally Kafkaesque

User avatar
BSF21
The Dude
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by BSF21 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Shirley wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:26 pm
Ooh, what did I miss in here? I guess I need to look back a few days, huh?
Or months. Or a year or so.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

P.D.X.
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4186
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by P.D.X. » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:25 pm

What a weird long game. All that investment just to own the libz?

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Happy Inauguration Day (and beyond- The Biden Presidency Thread part I)

Post by Nonlinear FC » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Did I miss some deleted posts or something?
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

Post Reply