A Nasty Stiffarm

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, DaveInSeattle, rass

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 am

TT2.0 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 pm
my mom harassed me til I got an appointment the 14th. anxiety about it has been kind of nasty. haven't decided if I'm keeping the appointment or just going to lie about it.
If anxiety is preventing you from taking on the responsibilities of daily life, then you need to speak with your doctor.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

TT2.0
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1277
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by TT2.0 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 am

EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 pm
my mom harassed me til I got an appointment the 14th. anxiety about it has been kind of nasty. haven't decided if I'm keeping the appointment or just going to lie about it.
If anxiety is preventing you from taking on the responsibilities of daily life, then you need to speak with your doctor.
this isn't news. my potential for abuse with meds is too high and I haven't been able to afford the therapy
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

User avatar
Sabo
The Dude
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am
Location: On the trail

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Sabo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:33 am

Got my first jab three hours ago and I'm starting to feel pretty lousy. This might shape up to be a long day.
"Once you get past the churlishness and insubordination, I've found (Sabo) to be entirely adequate as a person."
- AB

Shut the fuck up, Sabo.

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 am

TT2.0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 am
EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 pm
my mom harassed me til I got an appointment the 14th. anxiety about it has been kind of nasty. haven't decided if I'm keeping the appointment or just going to lie about it.
If anxiety is preventing you from taking on the responsibilities of daily life, then you need to speak with your doctor.
this isn't news. my potential for abuse with meds is too high and I haven't been able to afford the therapy
There are several non-abusive/non-addictive SSRIs / SNRIs that can provide significant relief of anxiety without side effects sought after by addictive personalities. Talk to your doctor to be fully informed.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
L-Jam3
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3048
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by L-Jam3 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:52 am

My asthma was a little more pronounced this past Saturday, a day after my first jab. I don't know whether it's a slight side-effect or simply because I was outside all afternoon during a season change.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Andre "The Hawk" Dawson with 438.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 23514
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by brian » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:05 am

EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 am
EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 pm
my mom harassed me til I got an appointment the 14th. anxiety about it has been kind of nasty. haven't decided if I'm keeping the appointment or just going to lie about it.
If anxiety is preventing you from taking on the responsibilities of daily life, then you need to speak with your doctor.
this isn't news. my potential for abuse with meds is too high and I haven't been able to afford the therapy
There are several non-abusive/non-addictive SSRIs / SNRIs that can provide significant relief of anxiety without side effects sought after by addictive personalities. Talk to your doctor to be fully informed.
Yes, this. I resisted for way too long and not necessarily because I was worried about habit-forming effects, but a "typical" SSRI should have anti-anxiety effects without being habit forming. It's a completely separate class of drug from stuff like Klonopin that can be habit-forming.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 17284
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Pruitt » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:27 am

brian wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:05 am
EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:50 am
EnochRoot wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:42 am
TT2.0 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:20 pm
my mom harassed me til I got an appointment the 14th. anxiety about it has been kind of nasty. haven't decided if I'm keeping the appointment or just going to lie about it.
If anxiety is preventing you from taking on the responsibilities of daily life, then you need to speak with your doctor.
this isn't news. my potential for abuse with meds is too high and I haven't been able to afford the therapy
There are several non-abusive/non-addictive SSRIs / SNRIs that can provide significant relief of anxiety without side effects sought after by addictive personalities. Talk to your doctor to be fully informed.
Yes, this. I resisted for way too long and not necessarily because I was worried about habit-forming effects, but a "typical" SSRI should have anti-anxiety effects without being habit forming. It's a completely separate class of drug from stuff like Klonopin that can be habit-forming.
Zoloft was a great help for me.

I'm currently in the midst of attempting to wean myself slowly off of it. Cut the dosage by a 3rd with only minimal issues - none of which made me crave more Zoloft.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
Shirley
The Dude
Posts: 5952
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Shirley » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm

FWIW, TT the shot is literally almost painless. It's quick and I guess needles are so sharp and thin these days that you hardly feel it at all. If you look away, it's possible you'll completely miss it.
Totally Kafkaesque

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12871
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by sancarlos » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm

My daughter got her first jab today. Yay!
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

"I'd rather give Deshaun Watson a massage than root for that fucking franchise." - Giff

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Nonlinear FC » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Shirley wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm
FWIW, TT the shot is literally almost painless. It's quick and I guess needles are so sharp and thin these days that you hardly feel it at all. If you look away, it's possible you'll completely miss it.
My first shot hurt! And I was, like, "bro!" He apologized and then blamed me for being too tense.

I didn't feel my second shot AT ALL. She lightly squeezed my arm meat and then was walking away and I looked down and there was a bandaid already there.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
Sabo
The Dude
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am
Location: On the trail

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Sabo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 am

I barely felt the injection yesterday, but my arm is still sore 24 hours later.

Started feeling better last night and feel OK so far today. Hopefully I don't have any more reactions to this.
"Once you get past the churlishness and insubordination, I've found (Sabo) to be entirely adequate as a person."
- AB

Shut the fuck up, Sabo.

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6883
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Nonlinear FC » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:10 am

Sabo - You mean you're getting back to normal normal, or just feeling better from the dose symptoms?
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
Sabo
The Dude
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am
Location: On the trail

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Sabo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:13 am

Nonlinear FC wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:10 am
Sabo - You mean you're getting back to normal normal, or just feeling better from the dose symptoms?
The latter.

I think it will take a while before I see any improvement with the former.
"Once you get past the churlishness and insubordination, I've found (Sabo) to be entirely adequate as a person."
- AB

Shut the fuck up, Sabo.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Steve of phpBB » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:07 am

sancarlos wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm
My daughter got her first jab today. Yay!
That's great, SC.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Steve of phpBB » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 am

I apparently managed to avoid any bad side effects from my second Pfizer shot. However, when I went biking on Sunday, my hamstrings ended up hurting like hell, and still hurt this morning.

It was a harder ride than I've done this year (1500 feet climb, yay!), but not by all that much. And I've never really gotten sore from biking before, except maybe after an extreme ride like a century or something. So I'm going to chalk it up to the vaccine and not to my general patheticness.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 17851
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by A_B » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 am

Steve of phpBB wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 am
I apparently managed to avoid any bad side effects from my second Pfizer shot. However, when I went biking on Sunday, my hamstrings ended up hurting like hell, and still hurt this morning.

It was a harder ride than I've done this year (1500 feet climb, yay!), but not by all that much. And I've never really gotten sore from biking before, except maybe after an extreme ride like a century or something. So I'm going to chalk it up to the vaccine and not to my general patheticness.
King of the mountains!

As a follow up to the other thread, Walgreens caught flak for not doing the Pfizer shots 3 weeks apart and have now changed their scheduling. Doesn't help me, but I get jabbed again tomorrow.
This "Whoa, Nelly" is brought to you by Nelly's Organic candy bars. Tastes like the good stuff, without the bad stuff. Whoa, Nelly!

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 17284
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Pruitt » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

HaulCitgo
Donny
Posts: 2450
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by HaulCitgo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
Dont be. People are getting covid here post injection. Takes a few weeks. Read up. Telling you friends of friends ain't well.

Eta people here are crazy. Be cool and be safe
Last edited by HaulCitgo on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 23514
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by brian » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
So the exchange rate these days is four weeks = 15 weeks? Seniors in Mexico are getting their second shots this week, seven weeks after their first shots instead of four, so I say it's a little embarrassing that Mexico appears to have its shit together better than Canada.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 13446
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by The Sybian » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
15 weeks is fucking crazy! Which vaccine did you get? Mine was scheduled 5 weeks out, and my wife was concerned. From what I've read, 4-6 is ideal for Moderna, but I haven't seen much on more than 6 weeks. Actually, CDC is saying 42 days is the longest delay they approve. In whatever groups they are tracking, only .5% were delayed longer than 42 days, so they refuse to draw a conclusion. Doesn't mean it decreases efficacy. I read that in the UK, they are using longer time between vaccines to get more people partially vaccinated quicker. Curious if that is a better approach than going for fewer people being fully vaccinated. Maybe we'll know if a year or so.

ETA: Looks like 4 months is the standard Canadian government recommendation. They are going with the UK model of first does in more arms.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by govmentchedda » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
Mazel tov!
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:06 pm

My wife and I just got back from M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens Stadium, for the uninitiated) where we both received dose #1 of the Pfizer vaccination. The shot was completely painless. Wife felt a bit of a prick in her arm (heh), but otherwise all's good.

I feel a little lightheaded, but whatever. I know the next 24 hours can either be nothing, mild, or hit me like a brick.

Immuno-Powers Activate!

Image
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12871
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by sancarlos » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 pm

Funny. A guy in my fantasy football league calls his team Wonder Twin Powers (he's the father of twins). Sometimes he'll send out an email to the league with a cartoon image or gif like that one.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

"I'd rather give Deshaun Watson a massage than root for that fucking franchise." - Giff

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Didn't she always get the cool assignments, and his were always practical?

Form of, a condor!

Form of, bolt cutters!
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

duff
Donny
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by duff » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:54 pm

EnochRoot wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:15 pm
Didn't she always get the cool assignments, and his were always practical?

Form of, a condor!

Form of, bolt cutters!
Zan transforms into a form of water. Jayna changes into any type of animal.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."

User avatar
DaveInSeattle
The Dude
Posts: 5473
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by DaveInSeattle » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:09 pm

EnochRoot wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:15 pm
Didn't she always get the cool assignments, and his were always practical?

Form of, a condor!

Form of, bolt cutters!
Shape of a highball glass!
Form of 12 year old scotch!

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 17284
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Pruitt » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:38 pm

HaulCitgo wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:02 pm
Pruitt wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:01 pm
Just got the first shot. (In a hockey arena - so Canadian!)

Felt like hugging the staff from the hospital.

Follow up shot is in 15 weeks. But who knows, the schedules are pretty fluid right now.

But I am so, so relieved.
Dont be. People are getting covid here post injection. Takes a few weeks. Read up. Telling you friends of friends ain't well.

Eta people here are crazy. Be cool and be safe
My wife did all the research I need - fully aware that there's 2 weeks to go. But considering how slow Canada has been to get things rolling, I am relieved that I am on the way.

And fortunately, I live in Canada. We aren't perfect, but our baseball team is playing in a Florida backwater in order to avoid Texas Rangers' style scenes.

ETA - Pfizer
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm

Dunedin is straight up one of the better towns in FL.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 17284
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Pruitt » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:19 pm

EnochRoot wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Dunedin is straight up one of the better towns in FL.
Never been. The only time I saw the Jays in Florida was in Sarasota at the White Sox' park
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 17851
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by A_B » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:46 pm

EnochRoot wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Dunedin is straight up one of the better towns in FL.
Good for the life expectancy too.



(I will never stop making this joke)
This "Whoa, Nelly" is brought to you by Nelly's Organic candy bars. Tastes like the good stuff, without the bad stuff. Whoa, Nelly!

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:17 pm

If there's ever a reason to do a spring training tour - I'd vote for Florida's Gulf coast.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by govmentchedda » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:46 pm

EnochRoot wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 pm
Dunedin is straight up one of the better towns in FL.
Co-sign. Tons of great breweries, the Pinellas Trail runs through, close to the water, but not the Gulf. It's a hidden gem.
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 17851
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by A_B » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 pm

I’m all stuck up!!!!!
This "Whoa, Nelly" is brought to you by Nelly's Organic candy bars. Tastes like the good stuff, without the bad stuff. Whoa, Nelly!

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 6952
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Giff » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:29 pm

Don't know what to do,
Next thing you turn around and find the person with COVID isn't you
Muh.

User avatar
Steve of phpBB
The Dude
Posts: 6256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by Steve of phpBB » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:10 pm

A_B wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 pm
I’m all stuck up!!!!!
Awesome, AB.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 13446
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by The Sybian » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:16 pm

A_B wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 pm
I’m all stuck up!!!!!
Me too! Second Moderna this morning. Feeling fine so far, but a little nervous for tomorrow.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
BSF21
The Dude
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by BSF21 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:19 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:16 pm
A_B wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 pm
I’m all stuck up!!!!!
Me too! Second Moderna this morning. Feeling fine so far, but a little nervous for tomorrow.
Buddy had a 4 hour bout with a headache and night chills/sweats and was through it. I'm sure you'll do great.

May 6th come quicks!
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by EnochRoot » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Yeah, I had a slight fever last night. I’m fine today though.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8904
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by govmentchedda » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 pm

My wife got her second poke this afternoon. Hope she's ready for her third this evening.
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 21715
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by mister d » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:17 pm

And maybe after that you can fuck!
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

Post Reply