Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Pruitt
The Dude

Re: SACK TRICK!!!

Post by Pruitt »

A_B wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 pm
brian wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 pm
A_B wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 pm No, they neutered me on purpose?
Maybe I'm confusing neutered and whatever the word is for when they just cut your balls (but not your penis!) completely off.
Ah. I didn’t realize neutering was basically castration. I dunno. I’ve gone from nauseous to high as a kite.
Enjoy!
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

BSF21 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:30 pm Plus your cousin can always end up pregnant in KY so it's a good idea.
We need a like button. Layup, but worth taking.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I never took any of the real drugs they gave me.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

They only gave me four so I don’t think I’ll get hooked but it might be a good weekend.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I’m not bragging
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I miss the days when they just prescribed a full bottle of opioids even if you would only need them for a day or two.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

rass wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm I’m not bragging
Or whining. Dude. Chill.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Need something to take the edge off
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

rass wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:11 pm Need something to take the edge off
Pm your address
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Cool. Then I’ll send you some pot if NJ voted to legalize it later this year.
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

I was gonna send you a whetstone but ok.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

brian wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:03 pm I miss the days when they just prescribed a full bottle of opioids even if you would only need them for a day or two.
Right? When I got my wisdom teeth out, they gave me 30 Percocet with a refill. I used 2 or 3 pills legit, then made a routine Friday night of Blockbuster, Percocet, and Johnnie Walker Black Label. Same with my shoulder surgeries, I took a couple as prescribed, abused the rest, and had refills. Fucking insane how easily doctors gave those out. Copay was like $10. I could have sold them for $10/pill, and even as a student, the pills were more valuable than $300 to me. I kind of miss opioids...
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

For whatever reason my nuts are so sore today so I decided to have a perc. Solid decision. No nauseA even.
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

A_B wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:57 pm For whatever reason my nuts are so sore today so I decided to have a perc. Solid decision. No nauseA even.
i swear this is the fucking worst thing to read. goddamn i miss that warm and fuzzy feeling. so tempted to make a couple of calls and thanksgiving binge after dinner.
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Yeah. Don't. AB wants to learn the hard way.
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

HaulCitgo wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:58 pm Yeah. Don't. AB wants to learn the hard way.
I have two left. Not figuring that’s going to lead me on a debilitating opioid binge.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Like I said. Hard way. Get better but then use the toilet.
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

I only had four to start with?
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

No you probably won't lose your job, home and family. But recreational use of opioids is a good first step. Just saying. Buy a bag of weed instead.
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

K. You’re being weird as fuck.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Yeah not sure how taking a couple of percs ends up with AB turning tricks to pay for his habit.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

On an up note, when he turns tricks, he won’t need to worry about paternity suits.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

tennbengal wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:39 pm On an up note, when he turns tricks, he won’t need to worry about paternity suits.
I figured AB as a power bottom.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

hes actually not far off. know how i got hooked? had a root canal. got 30 of them with one refill. took 10 for the pain over a week....the other 20 got used just liek someone else said, a night with a drink and a vike to unwind....and then my 30 was out...no need to stop i have a refill....then that 30 lasted 30 days. i loved it, once a week turned into every fri sat sum turned into everynight turned into 10 at a time, 4 times a day everyday at my worst. im not bragging, just saying in the span of a legal dentists script of fuckinh 5mg vikes and one refill i was fucking HOOKED. 2003-2017 wasted in the blink of an eye. turned into a massive douche, a piece of shit, burned bridges, hated myself, and attempted suicide once back in 2014. Ashley literally saved my life. Hes not being crazy, hes being reallllly fucking reasonable. dont do it man. just...dont.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

TT2.0 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 am hes actually not far off. know how i got hooked? had a root canal. got 30 of them with one refill. took 10 for the pain over a week....the other 20 got used just liek someone else said, a night with a drink and a vike to unwind....and then my 30 was out...no need to stop i have a refill....then that 30 lasted 30 days. i loved it, once a week turned into every fri sat sum turned into everynight turned into 10 at a time, 4 times a day everyday at my worst. im not bragging, just saying in the span of a legal dentists script of fuckinh 5mg vikes and one refill i was fucking HOOKED. 2003-2017 wasted in the blink of an eye. turned into a massive douche, a piece of shit, burned bridges, hated myself, and attempted suicide once back in 2014. Ashley literally saved my life. Hes not being crazy, hes being reallllly fucking reasonable. dont do it man. just...dont.
Powerful post, TT. And the said thing is, I felt reminiscent for my vicodin days. That warm and fuzzy feeling you mentioned before, it's like a hug for your soul. I don't have an addictive personality at all, and I could keep a small bag of coke for weeks without finishing it, but opioids just hit the right chord. I was never addicted to pills, which was luck and laziness, I wanted to save and savor, and knew I wouldn't put in effort to seek more. I got physically addicted to opium in one weekend in college. Went through full withdrawal symptoms, and I only smoked it for 2 or 3 days, and not all that much. Actually, I guess I don't know how much I actually smoked, or what a lot even is. But if I had easy access to it, I think it would have been really easy to slip into being Bubs from the Wire.
-Pruitt
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

The Sybian wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:48 am
TT2.0 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:41 am hes actually not far off. know how i got hooked? had a root canal. got 30 of them with one refill. took 10 for the pain over a week....the other 20 got used just liek someone else said, a night with a drink and a vike to unwind....and then my 30 was out...no need to stop i have a refill....then that 30 lasted 30 days. i loved it, once a week turned into every fri sat sum turned into everynight turned into 10 at a time, 4 times a day everyday at my worst. im not bragging, just saying in the span of a legal dentists script of fuckinh 5mg vikes and one refill i was fucking HOOKED. 2003-2017 wasted in the blink of an eye. turned into a massive douche, a piece of shit, burned bridges, hated myself, and attempted suicide once back in 2014. Ashley literally saved my life. Hes not being crazy, hes being reallllly fucking reasonable. dont do it man. just...dont.
Powerful post, TT. And the said thing is, I felt reminiscent for my vicodin days. That warm and fuzzy feeling you mentioned before, it's like a hug for your soul. I don't have an addictive personality at all, and I could keep a small bag of coke for weeks without finishing it, but opioids just hit the right chord. I was never addicted to pills, which was luck and laziness, I wanted to save and savor, and knew I wouldn't put in effort to seek more. I got physically addicted to opium in one weekend in college. Went through full withdrawal symptoms, and I only smoked it for 2 or 3 days, and not all that much. Actually, I guess I don't know how much I actually smoked, or what a lot even is. But if I had easy access to it, I think it would have been really easy to slip into being Bubs from the Wire.
if i didnt have the family and friends i do, and not to brag but if i wasnt a GREAT poker player opiates would have taken everything. i would make 7 or 800 in a night, save 200$ to play poker with and bang 500buvks worth of opiates a day. if i hadnt had a job that gave me cash like that24/7 god knows what i wouldve done to get them
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

and you hit on another point...ifyouve never been through opiate withdrawals, the best i cando is to say they last forever, you are in agony, misery, yourbrain literally screams at you for drugs and you would kill, literally, to make the pain stop...and the fear ofthat pain can make you do almost amything to make sure you dont run out. its not JUST that you think and feelclike you are about to die, its that its so bad you start hoping that you do die so it stops. maybe im just weak or a coward but fuck that shit. i wouldnt even take them as prescribed unless it was passout from pain levels. im happy to be back on just weed
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

My balls still hurt. Talked to doc and said it’s not a big deal. Some people have pain longer than others. And to call them in January if it’s still a issue.

But you fucks will be glad to know I’m not popping percs for a little soreness
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Glad to get the real deal though. All the more reason I don't wanna do it.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

A_B wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13 pm My balls still hurt. Talked to doc and said it’s not a big deal.
Not a big deal for him, maybe. Fuck that.
-Pruitt
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 pm
A_B wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13 pm My balls still hurt. Talked to doc and said it’s not a big deal.
Not a big deal for him, maybe. Fuck that.
I didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled until I was in my late 30s. The dentist who did it is a good friend of mine. I asked him if there would be much pain. He chuckled and said, "Well, not for ME! Ha ha."
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
kranepool
Bunny Lebowski

Post by kranepool »

Today is the 10th anniversary of my vasectomy. Viva vas deferens!

mini puke to 1,558
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

kranepool wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:45 am Today is the 10th anniversary of my vasectomy. Viva vas deferens!

Fuck. Kranepool.

Birds don’t suck. They lack the necessary anatomical structures to do so.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

My brother and I used to run around the house screaming this song. Love it!
cerrano
The Big Lebowski

Post by cerrano »

kranepool wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:45 am Today is the 10th anniversary of my vasectomy. Viva vas deferens!

4 year absence and he returns to talk about balls. hello to you too.

fuck kranepool.
Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

#grind
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

He's great.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
travzilla
Bunny Lebowski

Post by travzilla »

rass wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:21 am
I had the "no-needle, no scalpel" vasectomy last year. Advertised as "painless". In place of the anesthesia needle is a high-powered air gun that injects the local anesthesia into the sac. In place of the scalpel is tiny hole-punch that punctures a hole and then pulls out and clamps a section of vas. In place of cutting and tieing the vas, he burned it shut with a soldering iron-like tool. Each of those three steps was decidely not painless. I think the big advantage is the recovery, as there's no stitches, much less soreness and swelling afterwards.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Had the same myself a few years back. Wasn't bad. The smell of burnt flesh was a bit off putting though.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.