The Dude

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by P.D.X. »

So I chose correctly!
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

I didn't get propositioned for a 3 way. It was more of an invitation to join a swinger group. There was a huge crew of people that all went to Bad Durkheim's Wine Fest after I got to Germany and everyone's drinking and carrying on. I start chatting with one of the wives and she was straight forward about it. My response was non judgmental and I was curious about it. I genuinely wanted to know more. Apparently that's not the typical response so suddenly I became this ungettable unicorn. I declined because I didn't want it to get weird Bryan all of us. As time went on I realized the group had expanded and many women I did CrossFit with were "in the circle." I was propositioned a bunch after that. I declined each time. I just simply wasn't attracted to the women.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

So it totally happened. Haven't gotten the details, but it happened.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Giff wrote:So it totally happened. Haven't gotten the details, but it happened.

Wait. Do you want the details?
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

rass wrote:
Giff wrote:So it totally happened. Haven't gotten the details, but it happened.

Wait. Do you want the details?

I do. Part of the fun.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

I thought you were gonna be there for the viewing.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

I had assumed that as well, with an Astros champs t-shirt on and a big bucket of popcorn.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Next time.
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

I'm not judging, at all. But holy wow is this not something I could handle.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

You're not a little concerned that the guy won't follow through with a "next time"? I can see him getting a little action then deciding he doesn't want to let you watch after all.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Speaking of the approach PDX maybe should have taken ...
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Nonlinear FC wrote:I'm not judging, at all. But holy wow is this not something I could handle.

Brother, I’m surprised as you are. It’s all surreal. Basically I took the worst thing that’s ever happened to me and turned it into a positive. I trust my wife 100% (not saying this is unique to me), and I think given my past, I thought instead of letting jealousy cause issues in my relationship, I could just permanently kill that worthless emotion and not sit here day in and day out wondering if my spouse is gonna dick me over like the last one.

I think the fact the guy ended up being someone she had been with previously a) just cemented that and b) made it easier for her and me overall. He’s actually a cool guy who I bet I will end up being friends with after today. We already text about sports and what not.

I will say that not having that emotion in me has been one of the most freeing things to ever happen to me. I count myself as a very blessed man.

A_B wrote:You're not a little concerned that the guy won't follow through with a "next time"? I can see him getting a little action then deciding he doesn't want to let you watch after all.

No because my wife feels the same way. Or at least she only wants to do what I’m comfortable with. If he doesn’t want to meet up next time and it ends up being a requirement for me to let it happen again, she’ll have my back.

Oh and the part I was looking forward to the most (“reclaiming”) did not disappoint in the least.

Thanks again for letting me share. I nearly told one of my oldest friends today while it was happening, but this really isn’t something I want our friends to know about.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

Giff, not for nothing, but you are bravest person on here, in my opinion. For the open discussion of the situation among the board. I am in awe. Much respect.
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

Yeah I think it's great also. Society would benefit as a whole if we decoupled ourselves from socially-conditioned monogamy.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Yeah, to all the above.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Giff, don't fall for it ; P
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Ha, thanks guys. It's still surreal to me, but I have to say that every benefit we thought we might get from it exceeded even our own expectations. She feels more empowered and sexy than she has ever felt in her life and that was truly part of the fantasy for me. She's always had low self-esteem and I think she's the most perfect specimen there is. I know I'm biased, but I've always wanted her to feel at least a fraction of how beautiful she is and yesterday accomplished that.

And the "no kids around so it doesn't have to be a quickie" action this morning was just unreal. Best I've ever had, hands down.
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

P.D.X. wrote:Yeah I think it's great also. Society would benefit as a whole if we decoupled ourselves from socially-conditioned monogamy.

Agree completely. Unfortunately, we have to kill religion first.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

So the guy from November turned into a flake which has been pretty insulting, honestly. We still wanted to pursue this fantasy though. So we made an account on an adult social media site yesterday to try and find someone. 30 hours later I had my first threesome. It was not even on the same plane of how amazing I thought it’d be. Holy shit. The guy wants it to be a regular thing too. Just completely surreal.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Giff with the all-time Friday afternoon news dump.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

brian wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm Giff with the all-time Friday afternoon news dump.
Absolutely.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

High five! (regular, not Eiffel)
cerrano
The Big Lebowski

Post by cerrano »

so i guess we can stop worrying. giff is ok.
Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Did you listen to Wilco during or after?
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Giff wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:54 pm So the guy from November turned into a flake which has been pretty insulting, honestly. We still wanted to pursue this fantasy though. So we made an account on an adult social media site yesterday to try and find someone. 30 hours later I had my first threesome. It was not even on the same plane of how amazing I thought it’d be. Holy shit. The guy wants it to be a regular thing too. Just completely surreal.
Good for all of you. Probably much better off with someone you didn't know beforehand. Can't wait to read all about it in the June issue Penthouse Forum.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
TT2.0
The Big Lebowski

Post by TT2.0 »

so does this mean you will get a threesome with two women now?
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Rush2112 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 pm Did you listen to Wilco during or after?
I shit you not, “Jesus, etc.” was the first song played in the car to go pick up kiddos afterwards.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

TT2.0 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:37 am so does this mean you will get a threesome with two women now?
No desire for that on either end. I also don’t have a desire to fuck anyone else. But I got hit on by a woman earlier this week during a late lunch. She asked if I wanted to hang out until I had to pick up wife. She wasn’t my type, but I asked my wife if she had been and I had been interested, what would she say if I asked. She said “only fair!”
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

The Sybian wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:02 am
Giff wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:54 pm So the guy from November turned into a flake which has been pretty insulting, honestly. We still wanted to pursue this fantasy though. So we made an account on an adult social media site yesterday to try and find someone. 30 hours later I had my first threesome. It was not even on the same plane of how amazing I thought it’d be. Holy shit. The guy wants it to be a regular thing too. Just completely surreal.
Good for all of you. Probably much better off with someone you didn't know beforehand. Can't wait to read all about it in the June issue Penthouse Forum.
Agreed. I remember every second and action, so I could write a really hot recollection. “I needed to finish cause I have to pick up kid, but y’all keep going” probably needs to be workshopped though.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Giff wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:24 am
Agreed. I remember every second and action, so I could write a really hot recollection. “I needed to finish cause I have to pick up kid, but y’all keep going” probably needs to be workshopped though.
Man, if you had the confidence to leave while they continued, I give you mad props. I seriously doubt I could be OK with that. I don't think I could handle watching another guy with my wife, either. I think it's fantastic that you are both able to deal with this, I totally get it, and I can see this bringing you closer and all the good stuff, I just don't think I could do it.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

The Sybian wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:40 am
Giff wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:24 am
Man, if you had the confidence to leave while they continued, I give you mad props. I seriously doubt I could be OK with that. I don't think I could handle watching another guy with my wife, either. I think it's fantastic that you are both able to deal with this, I totally get it, and I can see this bringing you closer and all the good stuff, I just don't think I could do it.
It was like 30 minutes into it, so all that was thrown out the window. I know this isn't for everyone, but we certainly made the right decision. I don't think we'll ever do it with anyone else though. This situation is perfect for both sides, and the guy's respectful, has a good job, is clean, etc. I was just watching at first, but he urged me to join, which I was glad I did. They were texting about it yesterday and even that was crazy hot.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Apropos of (almost) nothing, I'm in the office in Saint Louis this week and there's a co-worker here that I think looks like someone and it's been bugging me for literally a couple of years and I just figured out this week it's because she looks like Giff's wife.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

brian wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:42 am Apropos of (almost) nothing, I'm in the office in Saint Louis this week and there's a co-worker here that I think looks like someone and it's been bugging me for literally a couple of years and I just figured out this week it's because she looks like Giff's wife.
So she's hot, then?
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Most def. She's married though so any weird Eyes Wide Shut stuff with dopplegangers for either you or me is out of the picture.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

brian wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am Most def. She's married though so any weird Eyes Wide Shut stuff with dopplegangers for either you or me is out of the picture.
Ha!
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

brian wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am Most def. She's married though so any weird Eyes Wide Shut stuff with dopplegangers for either you or me is out of the picture.
Well, that's not necessarily a problem for Mrs. Giff...
Totally Kafkaesque
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

I can't decide if Giff looks more like a LOOGY or a crafty defenseman that's only really adept at running the point on a power play. All about the beard.
Last edited by Rush2112 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

I'll take LOOGY.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

LOL, totally forgot the guy's name is Brian. Hilarious.