Return of Confessions

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, DaveInSeattle, rass

User avatar
EnochRoot
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 3053
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by EnochRoot » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:24 pm

blundercrush wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm
Enoch if you pay more than $1 to actually take the comptia tests, you are getting ripped off. I get that you are learning backend stuff, and in a classroom setting, that's fine, but those tests and certifications are utter shit. As someone who has a lot of experience both working with, and hiring people who try and just take those tests (and having taken the Network+ about 8 years ago) they do not prepare you in any way/shape/form for actual work. I am sorry if you already gave them your money. Taking the networking series of Management Information Systems (MIS) courses (probably offered at a local community college) would be MUCH more beneficial.
EnochRoot wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:32 pm
So I've been a frontend web designer for the past 12-15 years and a couple months ago I decided to changeup my career from right to left brain by enrolling at UMUC to embark on a BS in Computer Networks & Cybersecurity degree. I aced the first three classes in the first semester, and this semester the classes involve taking CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA 901 and 902 exams (mind you, sans certification, because the exams aren't proctored). The classes are both largely project-oriented, and that's good because holy shit - I sat for two of the 3 cert exams' (ungraded, but meant to judge where you're lacking in knowledge), and good grief. I'm scoring in the 50s. Of course, being a web designer means I have fucking zero practical experience in these courses (back-end, server, networks, cabling, etc etc). I don't see how the course materials will get me up to the passing grade required for certification in any of these exams. I'll likely get As and Bs in these classes, because I'll put in the work and find the right answers etc. But yeah, without being able to apply what I'm learning so that I can recall it during a sit down, proctored exam? Fuck no. I know they say don't bother trying for some of these certifications without ample, on-the-job experience, but holy shit was that humbling.

Carry on.
Thank you. I really appreciate the input. I'm not taking any of the CompTIA exams for certifications' sake. They're part of the college courses I'm taking though. I'm back in school to obtain a BS in cybersecurity, and I chose a track focused on Cisco. The other options were Microsoft, Network Security and Digital Forensics. While yes, ultimately I went the Cisco track for employability, I'm going to stay in school for a Masters in Cybersecurity Mgmt and Policy. I figure I'd pull cable and configure layer 2 and 3 switches in the meantime.
HaulCitgo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:33 am
Enoch brought the goods.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 22344
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by brian » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:43 pm

I've never heard "Old Town Road".

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 20865
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by mister d » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Same until a work happy hour a month ago. I don't get why its (1) popular or (2) country.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 8486
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by govmentchedda » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:05 pm

I learned how to play it on ukulele last week. Mountains, FTW!
I took a two hour nap and cried during parks and Rec. it was awesome and terrifying.

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12374
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by sancarlos » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:07 pm

mister d wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:46 pm
Same until a work happy hour a month ago. I don't get why its (1) popular or (2) country.
Now you’ve got me curious. Off to the YouTube‘s to hear it.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12359
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Johnnie » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:14 pm

mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 22344
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by brian » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Just listened. It's...fine but not sure why the fuck it's been #1 for 18 straight weeks. Not sure what I'm missing.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 17342
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by A_B » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 pm

brian wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 pm
Just listened. It's...fine but not sure why the fuck it's been #1 for 18 straight weeks. Not sure what I'm missing.
Partially (mostly?) because they have rigged the system with remixes that are similar enough to the original that every play for any of the remixes counts as a play for the original. By bringing in so many different collaborators on remixes they've reached a lot of different audiences.
This "Whoa, Nelly" is brought to you by Nelly's Organic candy bars. Tastes like the good stuff, without the bad stuff. Whoa, Nelly!

User avatar
DSafetyGuy
The Dude
Posts: 5924
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 pm
Location: Behind the high school

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by DSafetyGuy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:31 pm

brian wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:43 pm
I've never heard "Old Town Road".
Same here, save for maybe the first ten seconds. Won't click on the link to the video Johnnie posted.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”

duff
Donny
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by duff » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Fuck you guys for ingraining that fucking song in my head. With two young teenage girls, I get to hear all of the current "pop music". This song just won't leave my brain for days. UGH!
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."

User avatar
Sabo
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4974
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am
Location: On the trail

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Sabo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm

I've never heard of this song. Am I #winning?
Mallards rule.

So do cassowaries.

Jerloma
The Dude
Posts: 5809
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Jerloma » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Nas >>>>>>> Little Nas X
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by BSF21 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Jerloma wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 pm
Nas >>>>>>> Little Nas X
Well yea. Little is right there in the name.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 12909
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by The Sybian » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Sabo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm
I've never heard of this song. Am I #winning?
It's actually not bad the first 500 times you hear it, then it starts to grate on you.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 16809
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Pruitt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 pm

The Sybian wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 pm
Sabo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm
I've never heard of this song. Am I #winning?
It's actually not bad the first 500 times you hear it, then it starts to grate on you.
This is the best version yet.

"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12359
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Johnnie » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm

I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 9650
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by degenerasian » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm

Johnnie wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
Generation has totally gone too far. Maybe this crisis pulls some of that back.

I have total 2 pictures of me before the age of one.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2891
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by bfj » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:05 pm

degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm
Johnnie wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
Generation has totally gone too far. Maybe this crisis pulls some of that back.

I have total 2 pictures of me before the age of one.
How many do your parents have?
Enjoy every sandwich.

Beefy Frank Jackson at your service.

TT2.0
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by TT2.0 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:07 pm

A married woman who is secretly pregnant with another mans baby asked me if i wanted to go with her to the abortion to mine the situation for comedy material. Fans are fucking weird.
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

User avatar
degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 9650
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by degenerasian » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 pm

bfj wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:05 pm
degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm
Johnnie wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
Generation has totally gone too far. Maybe this crisis pulls some of that back.

I have total 2 pictures of me before the age of one.
How many do your parents have?
None, I have the only two in existence.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2891
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by bfj » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 pm

degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 pm
bfj wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:05 pm
degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:00 pm
Johnnie wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
Generation has totally gone too far. Maybe this crisis pulls some of that back.

I have total 2 pictures of me before the age of one.
How many do your parents have?
None, I have the only two in existence.
I would venture to say that isn’t typical. I have boxes of pictures of my children. Not to mention multiple folders of digital pics.
Enjoy every sandwich.

Beefy Frank Jackson at your service.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 20865
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by mister d » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm

bfj wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:05 pm
I would venture to say that isn’t typical. I have boxes ... of ... children. Not to mention multiple folders of d... pics.
Steve of phpBB wrote:What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress? The Department of Justice building?

User avatar
sancarlos
The Dude
Posts: 12374
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: NorCal via Colorado

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by sancarlos » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Sometimes it depends on where you are in the birth order. There were three of us and I’m the eldest. My mum had many of pictures of me as a baby/toddler. My brother who was the youngest would grouse about how few there were of him at the same age. I guess the novelty had worn off.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian

I never shoulda punched that horse. - AB

User avatar
The Sybian
The Dude
Posts: 12909
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Working in the Crap Part of Jersey

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by The Sybian » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Johnnie wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
I find women who are pregnant or who just had a kid and plaster it all over social media with absurd walls of text to be the most insufferable people.

I had to unfollow a friend of mine because she had to catalogue every week, with comparisons, and seemingly every moment of her "journey." And once the kid was born? A weekly photo of the new baby's outfit in the same pattern with the age and everything else in it. And the child was fucking ugly.

I get that it's a fulfilling experience and gratifying to become a mom, but every girl who gets pregnant seems to act like she's the only girl who has ever gotten pregnant.
Guarantee if she has a second kid, she will barely even mention she is pregnant.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt

User avatar
degenerasian
The Dude
Posts: 9650
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by degenerasian » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 pm

My cousin just got a dog, I've already seen five set of pictures on Facebook.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2891
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by bfj » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:33 pm

degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 pm
My cousin just got a dog, I've already seen five set of pictures on Facebook.
It’s called the Unfollow Button. It’s FB’s best invention ever.
Enjoy every sandwich.

Beefy Frank Jackson at your service.

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 12359
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Johnnie » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:47 am

degenerasian wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 pm
My cousin just got a dog, I've already seen five set of pictures on Facebook.
I've found that this person is exactly like the mother who cannot stop gushing about her child and her pregnancy.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14710
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by rass » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am

If everyone solely used FB to post too many pictures of their kids or dogs the world would be a much better place. You guys are weird sometimes.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 7958
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by tennbengal » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:10 am

rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am
If everyone solely used FB to post too many pictures of their kids or dogs the world would be a much better place. You guys are weird sometimes.
Aye. I would 10 out of 10 want a facebook feed with nothing but dogs pics, nature pics, and kid pics over anything else.

User avatar
bfj
Donny
Posts: 2891
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by bfj » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:12 am

rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am
If everyone solely used FB to post too many pictures of their kids or dogs the world would be a much better place. You guys are weird sometimes.
Word. And as I may have mentioned, I’m not a dog/cat lover. I’ve never decided I can’t stand someone because of a picture of a kid or pet.
Enjoy every sandwich.

Beefy Frank Jackson at your service.

User avatar
Ryan
The Dude
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Ryan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:34 am

tennbengal wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:10 am
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am
If everyone solely used FB to post too many pictures of their kids or dogs the world would be a much better place. You guys are weird sometimes.
Aye. I would 10 out of 10 want a facebook feed with nothing but dogs pics, nature pics, and kid pics over anything else.
This is my Instagram. Now that's a company I trust.
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 22344
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: El lugar de ser
Contact:

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by brian » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:53 am

Some people (OK, 99 out of 100 times it's a woman) take it a bit too far on the kid pics, but yeah..all things considered it's a speeding ticket relative to other internet crimes.

TT2.0
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by TT2.0 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:56 am

tennbengal wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:10 am
rass wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:22 am
If everyone solely used FB to post too many pictures of their kids or dogs the world would be a much better place. You guys are weird sometimes.
Aye. I would 10 out of 10 want a facebook feed with nothing but dogs pics, nature pics, and kid pics over anything else.
i find this hurtful to my FB comedy.
Gunpowder wrote:you transcend douchedom.
MOTHERFUCKING 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by BSF21 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:00 am

brian wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:53 am
Some people (OK, 99 out of 100 times it's a woman) take it a bit too far on the kid pics, but yeah..all things considered it's a speeding ticket relative to other internet crimes.
It's all a different guise of the same look at me disease and we all do it. I just like it even less than the baseline of not liking it when it's the 185th picture in the last month of your kid doing something innocuous. Oh look! Timmy grabbed his foot again! Better get some likes!

It's self serving, as all social media is. The vast majority of us, myself included, are guilty of it.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
Nonlinear FC
The Dude
Posts: 6544
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Nonlinear FC » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am

My wife and I were so high that we watched the first hour of the wrong version of The Lighthouse a couple of weeks ago. Of the two of us, mine was the more egregious fuck up, because I actually knew who the lead actors were supposed to be...
[+] spoiler
I kept waiting for the them to relieve these two guys and wondering when the mermaid vagina was going to show up.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14710
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by rass » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:55 am

While on the shitter just now I not only spent time trying to adapt/borrow a Family Guy joke, I actually posted it!
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 16809
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Pruitt » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:36 am

rass wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:55 am
While on the shitter just now I not only spent time trying to adapt/borrow a Family Guy joke, I actually posted it!
The rest of the weekend can't live up to that.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."

User avatar
BSF21
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Playing one off the Monster

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by BSF21 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:13 am

This thread was cooler when there were more sexy stories and less Family Guy shitter jokes.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."

User avatar
rass
The Dude
Posts: 14710
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: N effin' J

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by rass » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 am

My Nike slides are wearing down and I'm considering buying some Crocs to replace them...
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 17342
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by A_B » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:31 am

rass wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 am
My Nike slides are wearing down and I'm considering buying some Crocs to replace them...
I only wear adidas slides anymore. ANd not the ones with those weird bubble soles.
This "Whoa, Nelly" is brought to you by Nelly's Organic candy bars. Tastes like the good stuff, without the bad stuff. Whoa, Nelly!

Post Reply