Since we're staying

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

BSF21
The Dude

Since we're staying

Post by BSF21 »

Is it cool to register as normal and retake my elite status of the 74th most prolific poster of randomness on the board?

Or should we still hold off?
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
bryan
Jackie Treehorn

Re: Since we're staying

Post by bryan »

Personally I'm fine giving Scottie a virtually handshake on a job well-done, thanking him for trying to restore the old stuff and calling it a day and making some new memories.
Scottie
Donny

Post by Scottie »

I'm not giving up on restoring the database yet. There are still a couple of things that I want to try; thing is I try them late at night Pacific so nobody else is on the forum at the time. But . . . let's say this. If at the end of the weekend, we're still in the exact shoes we are in now, we'll go back to our proper/traditional usernames and I'll start looking for a way to archive the former forum databases as a searchable/linkable resource.

That sound fair? Or okay? To everyone?

I could probably just edit the usernames if anyone, for whatever reasons, wants to keep what they've posted so far to be under their traditional username. Or we can just leave it as it is and some Swampcrash game category in 2015 will be based on what everyone's test-username was waybackthen.
Your own personal AR-15 wielding Jesus
Scottie
Donny

Post by Scottie »

Bump.
Your own personal AR-15 wielding Jesus
toonarmy
Jackie Treehorn

Post by toonarmy »

Le Scottie wrote:I'm not giving up on restoring the database yet. There are still a couple of things that I want to try; thing is I try them late at night Pacific so nobody else is on the forum at the time. But . . . let's say this. If at the end of the weekend, we're still in the exact shoes we are in now, we'll go back to our proper/traditional usernames and I'll start looking for a way to archive the former forum databases as a searchable/linkable resource.

That sound fair? Or okay? To everyone?

I could probably just edit the usernames if anyone, for whatever reasons, wants to keep what they've posted so far to be under their traditional username. Or we can just leave it as it is and some Swampcrash game category in 2015 will be based on what everyone's test-username was waybackthen.
sounds more than fair. thanks, scottie.
my wallet? yeah right!
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

Sounds good to me.
My only fear of death is coming back to this b1tch reincarnated
The DSG
Jackie Treehorn

Post by The DSG »