wlu_lax6
The Dude

Nike Golf

Post by wlu_lax6 »

howard
Karl Hungus

Re: Nike Golf

Post by howard »

The Swamp had a team run the Hood to Coast relay road race in Oregon a few years ago, I think in 2008, and someone (sponge-like ninja?) arranged for us to visit the Nike employee/friends/family store. I loaded up on golf gear among other stuff. I still have a couple dozen Nike balls and a glove or two. Collectors items now.
Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…
teeteebee
Brandt

Post by teeteebee »

I'm in the market for a new set of clubs. Perhaps golfsmith will be putting the discounts down. I wasn't considering Nike and will still probably go in a different direction.
oh shit...
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

teeteebee wrote:I'm in the market for a new set of clubs. Perhaps golfsmith will be putting the discounts down. I wasn't considering Nike and will still probably go in a different direction.
I was at Dick's Sporting Goods last week and all of their golf clubs were on sale. Now is a good time to buy.
THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH GALA LUNCHEONS, LAD!
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Sabo wrote:
teeteebee wrote:I'm in the market for a new set of clubs. Perhaps golfsmith will be putting the discounts down. I wasn't considering Nike and will still probably go in a different direction.
I was at Dick's Sporting Goods last week and all of their golf clubs were on sale. Now is a good time to buy.
Guessing all of Sports Authority's stuff is on sale too
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

I have a Nike putter that doesn't work at all.

(As a golfer, I will always make the obvious joke)
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Saw an interview today on CNBC with CEO of Adidas who said they were hot on Kayne and Cold on Golf (trying to get out of the business).