HS Football

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

HS Football

Post by HaulCitgo »

Might be the best thing going. So serious in GA. Rush Propst about to go 0-4. Georgia Public Broadcasting brings the heat on Fridays.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: HS Football

Post by A_B »

Did William Faulkner write that?
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

You fucking two-timing dog.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

mister d wrote:You fucking two-timing dog.
You said you weren't friends anymore.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

What the fuck do you want me to say? That he hurt me? That I care? Would that make everything ok? Fuck you and fuck him!
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

mister d wrote:What the fuck do you want me to say? That he hurt me? That I care? Would that make everything ok? Fuck you and fuck him!
Drama queen
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

HaulCitgo wrote:Might be the best thing going. So serious in GA. Rush Propst about to go 0-4. Georgia Public Broadcasting brings the heat on Fridays.
So a guilty pleasure of mine was MTV Two A Days. As a result I saw the Rush Propst and wondered what had happened. I have officiated lacrosse games from Hoover High and as a result knew he was no longer there. However, I did not realize the back story on why he left and then the more recent issue where he was suspended for this season only to have it reduced to a reprimand (head butting a player--solid video of this event is out there).