Orange is the New Black

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Weatherfrog
Maude Lebowski

Orange is the New Black

Post by Weatherfrog »

I wasn't sure if this was television and I couldn't find Netflix thread so, whatever.

Orange is the New Black is phenomenal. Touches on so many themes. Lawyers will appreciate it. Lesbians will appreciate it. Jason Biggs fans will freaking love it. Really good. If you have Netflix, check it out. If you don't have Netflix, get Netflix.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Re: Orange is the New Black

Post by BuffloSoldier »

I might get the free trial for this plus previous seasons of Sherlock and Luther.

Is there a cap of how much you can watch while on the trial?
Weatherfrog
Maude Lebowski

Post by Weatherfrog »

I doubt it. It's a flat fee kind of thing. I'll say this: I find lots of ways to waste $7.99 a month. Netflix ain't a waste.
Scottie
Donny

Post by Scottie »

Not sure if it is the same stateside but in Canada there is no cap on how much you can watch. There is however a limited selection during the trial month. Newer films and shows such as the one Weatherfrog mentioned are not always available.

Having said that, the guys I know that subscribe to Netflix absolutely swear by it.
Your own personal AR-15 wielding Jesus
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Weatherfrog wrote:I wasn't sure if this was television and I couldn't find Netflix thread so, whatever.

Orange is the New Black is phenomenal. Touches on so many themes. Lawyers will appreciate it. Lesbians will appreciate it. Jason Biggs fans will freaking love it. Really good. If you have Netflix, check it out. If you don't have Netflix, get Netflix.
My father just said this show alone is worth the Netflix fee. And he is really into another show that is a Netflix original, maybe Kevin Spacey as a Congressman or something. I wasn't really listening. He said Orange opened with the hottest lesbian scene he has ever seen, but he didn't word it nearly as appropriately.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Yeah, OITNB is really good. I myself am a Crazy Eyes fan. She's awesome. House of Cards (the Spacey show) was good also.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
HDO45331
Brandt

Post by HDO45331 »

Orange is the new black. Irony?
It's the sixth version of The Swamp. What could possibly go wrong?
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

All I know is that Laura Prepon (That 70's Show) is in it and she's topless. Also, Andy Greenwald of Grantland has been raving about it non-stop. I may have to give this Netflix thing a go, however, I'm limited to the amount of GB per month I can collectively download in Germany. 15 or 30, depending upon which plan I select. So we'll see once I actually get established with internet.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.