EPL weekend before Thanksgiving

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

govmentchedda
The Dude

EPL weekend before Thanksgiving

Post by govmentchedda »

Cracking derby at Goodison to start off the day. Happy for the blues, but they should've been a man down in the first half.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
cerrano
The Big Lebowski

Re: EPL weekend before Thanksgiving

Post by cerrano »

one of the most exciting games this season. i was shocked when miralles didn't get tossed.

nufc showed today why they are no better than mid-table team. from what i saw, it looked like norwich bossed the second half and if they had a legitimate finisher, they would have beat newcastle 2-4. while the mags have 3 wins "on the trot" including wins against chelsea and tottenham, they go to sleep for stretches of the game. this game had "banana peel" written all over it, and it got pretty nervy towards the end.

oh, and the week i pick up boruc, he gets scored on by begovich, the guy i dropped to get boruc. and then he pulls that shit today? yech.
Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World
testy boxcar
Maude Lebowski

Re: EPL weekend before Thanksgiving

Post by testy boxcar »

cerrano wrote:one of the most exciting games this season. i was shocked when miralles didn't get tossed.

nufc showed today why they are no better than mid-table team. from what i saw, it looked like norwich bossed the second half and if they had a legitimate finisher, they would have beat newcastle 2-4. while the mags have 3 wins "on the trot" including wins against chelsea and tottenham, they go to sleep for stretches of the game. this game had "banana peel" written all over it, and it got pretty nervy towards the end.

oh, and the week i pick up boruc, he gets scored on by begovich, the guy i dropped to get boruc. and then he pulls that shit today? yech.
I thought Newcastle were fine until Yohan was subbed out. That Anita-Tioti-Sissoko-Gouffran midfield had no threat of going forward whatsoever. It was like watching a terrible prevent defense in american football. HBA made things look a little more attacking the final ten minutes.

With the opponents they have coming up (West brom, Man U, Southampton, Crystal palace, Stoke, Aresnal, West Brom), they could enter the January transfer window in a decent spot. Not that they'll spend much money to deepen the squad, but a man can dream!