The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

DaveInSeattle
The Dude

The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Figured it would be good to create a space for folks to share what's keeping them awake at 330am in the morning.

So I'll go first: As I've talked about before, my GF has a 24 year old daughter Kelsey, who is developmentally disabled. She lives in an apartment with another woman, and they both have 24 hour care.

So we've been talking the last few days about what do we do if Kelsey gets sick? If Sarah (her housemate) gets sick? If the various caregivers start dropping off?

We always talk about how it takes a village to take care of Kelsey, and right now that village is in danger of being overrun with the virus.
The Sybian
The Dude

Re: The Captain Trips Anxiety thread

Post by The Sybian »

DaveInSeattle wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:19 am Figured it would be good to create a space for folks to share what's keeping them awake at 330am in the morning.

So I'll go first: As I've talked about before, my GF has a 24 year old daughter Kelsey, who is developmentally disabled. She lives in an apartment with another woman, and they both have 24 hour care.

So we've been talking the last few days about what do we do if Kelsey gets sick? If Sarah (her housemate) gets sick? If the various caregivers start dropping off?

We always talk about how it takes a village to take care of Kelsey, and right now that village is in danger of being overrun with the virus.
Fuck. Is it at all feasible for you and your GF to take care of her, or does she need specialized care? I would think it'd be better to keep her with you if you can, so you at least know you are limiting her exposure to people. Better in an apartment with care workers than at home, but those care workers may get sick. This is the most surreal event to live through.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Nowhere near as anxiety-inducing as Dave's issue...

My Mother In law has been in Florida staying with her twin sister in their expensive condo on Miami Beach. She's having a sciatica issue and has insisted on coming home. My wife tried to explain to her that if she stays in Florida, she'll be with her sister and her family and will be taken care of, and when she comes home, she'll be cooped up in her small condo alone for two weeks.

No dice, she's determined to come home and is doing so on Tuesday.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Pruitt wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:16 am Nowhere near as anxiety-inducing as Dave's issue...

My Mother In law has been in Florida staying with her twin sister in their expensive condo on Miami Beach. She's having a sciatica issue and has insisted on coming home. My wife tried to explain to her that if she stays in Florida, she'll be with her sister and her family and will be taken care of, and when she comes home, she'll be cooped up in her small condo alone for two weeks.

This doesn't seem like the time to be flying anywhere from Florida, especially next week. No one there seems to be taking this seriously. It's like a huge petri dish right now.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

She's been told that.

Got to say, she's not the brightest light.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

That's rough DiS. Your GF is still going in to work, right?

My wife just talked to my mom, who has still been going to PT for back issues. She said at her last session one of the therapists (not one she works with directly) all of a sudden got the chills and a cold sweat and had to go lie down somewhere. Need to keep on mom to make sure she finds out that person's status.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

brian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am
Pruitt wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:16 am Nowhere near as anxiety-inducing as Dave's issue...

This doesn't seem like the time to be flying anywhere from Florida, especially next week. No one there seems to be taking this seriously. It's like a huge petri dish right now.
No one is a bit of a stretch, but that video of a crowded beach was Clearwater yesterday.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

govmentchedda wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:29 am
brian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am

No one is a bit of a stretch, but that video of a crowded beach was Clearwater yesterday.
Yeah, that's an exaggeration/hyperbole and arguably not fair, but between the MAGA types there and the yutes, seems like it might get pretty bad there. Already a lot of cases relative to some other states too.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

rass wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 am That's rough DiS. Your GF is still going in to work, right?
Yes she is. She keeps thinking that patients are going to stop coming in for appointments (she does ultrasounds at a high risk obstetrics clinic), but its still super busy, even though they are GroundZero.

The issue with Kelsey is that its not as simple as saying 'oh, we'll just have her stay with us'. With Kelsey, you have to engage with her all the time. There's nothing like 'oh, just put on a movie and she'll be entertained for 2 hours'. She always wants to be interacting with people. Not exactly the best thing when we are trying to do 'social distancing'.

The one good thing is the the Kelsey's father lives a few blocks away, and he's a teacher so he's working at home as well.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

The good thing with my wife's job is she started hammering her parents to stay in 3 weeks ago. They are stubborn, and their food shopping consists of going to 3 stores minimum every single day. Her father has a weird chronic cough and is mid 80's and not in the greatest shape to begin with. Fortunately, they stay home and started online food shopping a few weeks ago.

Had a (sort of) funny conversation with my Mom about how Gen X is the only generation truly following advice. My Mother disagreed, talking about how her friends cancelled a party yesterday planned for this weekend, and how yesterday was her final trip to the gym because her trainer called off future sessions. I told her 2 weeks ago to stop going to the gym. She agreed, but felt it was more important not to lose her lock on her set time with her trainer. She is paying to keep the time locked in, but not going. Oh, and both my parents have horrendous colds.
-Pruitt
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

As of yesterday morning, my dad is on asymptomatic 2 week home quarantine due to a cough that he thought was bronchitis but wasn't. Assuming this is just being overcautious versus a decent chance of him having it, its probably a long-term positive he's being forced to stay in.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

About that "we need an 18-month pause" thing...I have zero idea how that would be possible without the world tearing itself apart. I am gonna go ahead and say...it's not reasonable.

What has to happen is that someone in leadership needs to approach this like WWII and ramp up production of ventilators, surgical gowns, masks, and everything else needed. If we could build planes, battleships and subs, we can do that. Put people to work making and distributing those things. Build field hospitals and fever tents in various counties and segreate the sick as they are identified. Figure out if there really is some efficacy to the class of malaria drugs that help with the worst cases, and, if so, fast track massive production and distribution.

But, and this is key, do all that swiftly enough to get people back to work with 4-6 weeks. I just don't see how we can hang on as a society under this particular leadership longer than that. High risk persons may need to quarantine for a long, long time, but I don't think that you can make everyone do that - even though the numbers are appallingly high in terms of death rate if worldwide as many get this as the modeling shows.

There. I guess I'm the asshole, but I don't see how this can go on indefinitely and still have some semblance of a country left. At the least, now that Trump is done ignoring it, I expect him to use this and an 18-month timeline to cancel elections in November...
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

tennbengal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:31 pm About that "we need an 18-month pause" thing...I have zero idea how that would be possible without the world tearing itself apart. I am gonna go ahead and say...it's not reasonable.

What has to happen is that someone in leadership needs to approach this like WWII and ramp up production of ventilators, surgical gowns, masks, and everything else needed. If we could build planes, battleships and subs, we can do that. Put people to work making and distributing those things. Build field hospitals and fever tents in various counties and segreate the sick as they are identified. Figure out if there really is some efficacy to the class of malaria drugs that help with the worst cases, and, if so, fast track massive production and distribution.

But, and this is key, do all that swiftly enough to get people back to work with 4-6 weeks. I just don't see how we can hang on as a society under this particular leadership longer than that. High risk persons may need to quarantine for a long, long time, but I don't think that you can make everyone do that - even though the numbers are appallingly high in terms of death rate if worldwide as many get this as the modeling shows.

There. I guess I'm the asshole, but I don't see how this can go on indefinitely and still have some semblance of a country left. At the least, now that Trump is done ignoring it, I expect him to use this and an 18-month timeline to cancel elections in November...
I think my "assume everyone has just filed for bankruptcy" proposal is looking pretty good right now.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
duff
Donny

Post by duff »

Told the CFO yesterday that since I have the ability to WFH, that I would be doing so. He understood, and they did send out a letter earlier yesterday stating that if you had concerns that we could stay home. I told him my concerns before leaving yesterday.

Today, we had our weekly meeting. He said that I may have to end up using PTO to work from home. I almost told him to fuck off right then and there. He has my back, and I know that this is coming from others on the executive team. I just don't trust the people I work with from being smart and distancing themselves. Hell we had a auditor in yesterday. I know this guy travels all over the country for these audits. I found it very negligent and I told my boss so. He said they contacted the auditing agency to make sure he hadn't been out of country. I told him that didn't make it less negligent. Should have canceled the audit. No reason for that guy to come in. Plus he is 60+ as is our quality manager that sat with him all day in a small conference/client room.

To top it all off, when I went to talk to my boss yesterday, he was searching for cheaper rates for flights for spring break. I wanted to punch him right in his fucking face at that point. I told him I wouldn't get near a giant petri dish in the near future.

Of course, his right had woman has been working from home since the birth of her child (15 months ago) and no one says a damn thing about that.
To quote both Bruce Prichard and Tony Schiavone, "Fuck Duff Meltzer."
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

Since Thursday, I've been a mess. I should be fine -- single, still getting paid, don't need to work at home. Every night I go to bed telling myself I'll get work done, read books, watch quality tv, exercise, etc. Then I wake up and all I can do is read online, email my brother, play Gardenscapes, and ruminate. And I had the itch in my throat and now a cough -- there was a case in my school system (not same school fortunately) and my roommate tutors in a town where there was a positive case. There was also a lot of strep and the flu going around too and it's almost allergy seasons. I'm also worried about my mother in Florida, who is still going out to eat several times a week. She is still planning to fly back in early April and was happy to see that since I'm not working I can pick her up at the airport. I'm not sure if she's in denial of the risk, isn't afraid of death like I am, or just likes to change the subject to the mundane -- I called her after my brother had 2 stents put in his heart and she proceeded to talk for 20 minutes about going out to lunch and doing taxes.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

EdRomero wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:18 pm Since Thursday, I've been a mess. I should be fine -- single, still getting paid, don't need to work at home. Every night I go to bed telling myself I'll get work done, read books, watch quality tv, exercise, etc. Then I wake up and all I can do is read online, email my brother, play Gardenscapes, and ruminate. And I had the itch in my throat and now a cough -- there was a case in my school system (not same school fortunately) and my roommate tutors in a town where there was a positive case. There was also a lot of strep and the flu going around too and it's almost allergy seasons. I'm also worried about my mother in Florida, who is still going out to eat several times a week. She is still planning to fly back in early April and was happy to see that since I'm not working I can pick her up at the airport. I'm not sure if she's in denial of the risk, isn't afraid of death like I am, or just likes to change the subject to the mundane -- I called her after my brother had 2 stents put in his heart and she proceeded to talk for 20 minutes about going out to lunch and doing taxes.
That's rough. If you're like me, you're spending way too much time on social media getting more freaked out too.

How's your weather? Are you able to just go outside for fifteen minutes?
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
EdRomero
Donny

Post by EdRomero »

Weather has been great for Massachusetts, so I was able to walk 6 miles today and still plan to run if my cough doesn't turn into something worse. The problem is even after a 3 hour walk I have so much time, which seems silly to complain about when so many face the opposite problem. Social media has always been a problem for me -- the human connection feels good, but then I get frustrated by a dire post or pissed off by stuff I shouldn't be reading anyway. I have followed and unfollowed and followed again so many twitter accounts.
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

Steve of phpBB wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:36 pm
EdRomero wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:18 pm Since Thursday, I've been a mess. I should be fine -- single, still getting paid, don't need to work at home. Every night I go to bed telling myself I'll get work done, read books, watch quality tv, exercise, etc. Then I wake up and all I can do is read online, email my brother, play Gardenscapes, and ruminate. And I had the itch in my throat and now a cough -- there was a case in my school system (not same school fortunately) and my roommate tutors in a town where there was a positive case. There was also a lot of strep and the flu going around too and it's almost allergy seasons. I'm also worried about my mother in Florida, who is still going out to eat several times a week. She is still planning to fly back in early April and was happy to see that since I'm not working I can pick her up at the airport. I'm not sure if she's in denial of the risk, isn't afraid of death like I am, or just likes to change the subject to the mundane -- I called her after my brother had 2 stents put in his heart and she proceeded to talk for 20 minutes about going out to lunch and doing taxes.
That's rough. If you're like me, you're spending way too much time on social media getting more freaked out too.

How's your weather? Are you able to just go outside for fifteen minutes?
Hate to say it but that's what is driving so much of mine right now. The non-stop updates. The awful stories. You have to turn a blind eye but don't want to remain ignorant to the real problems and news about this. It's awful.

And the weather here just went down the suck hole. It's gonna get better. Get off the computer boys.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

BSF21 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:59 pmGet off the computer boys.
While I understand the sentiment completely, I've found the recent increased posting in the Swamp very helpful. While part of my increased visits over this past weekend was due to needing to kill some time while at work, seeing increased activity here helped.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

BSF21 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:59 pm
Hate to say it but that's what is driving so much of mine right now. The non-stop updates. The awful stories. You have to turn a blind eye but don't want to remain ignorant to the real problems and news about this. It's awful.

And the weather here just went down the suck hole. It's gonna get better. Get off the computer boys.
I feel like my updates are calls saying what is going to hit the media in 3 days, and how we are still following Italy's trajectory. Plus I get to hear about all the horrific suspected positives, many of whom turned out to test negative or inconclusive. After this is done, if it passes without incident, remind me to tell y'all about the inconclusive case...

I was reading the FB forum to keep up with whats going on in town, but the pro-Trump assholes praising his response (and until a day or two ago, urging everyone to go to restaurants and bars) are too much. It's either that or doom and gloom or housewives joking about all the wine they need to drink to deal with their kids.

Speaking of booze, I had to run an errand and figured WTF, I can make one extra stop. I'm dangerously low on Rye, with only a little Bourbon and one almost full bottle of Scotch. I have put a sizable dent in my beer cellar over the past 3 months, but it's almost exclusively heavy beers, mostly barrel aged, so I needed to stock some IPAs. Looking at the beer section, I almost started crying thinking this might be my last beer run for 8 weeks or possibly more. And I was pissed that all the local beers were old! Shouldn't have stopped at the shitty store near my destination. Had to pick up my power washer and leaf blower at the repair shop. I was afraid if I wait too much longer, they might close down, and yard work might be a needed distraction.
-Pruitt
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

The One Where Syb Finally Gets Some Good News: Check Twin Elephant’s Instagram
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

DSafetyGuy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:26 pm
While I understand the sentiment completely, I've found the recent increased posting in the Swamp very helpful. While part of my increased visits over this past weekend was due to needing to kill some time while at work, seeing increased activity here helped.
Soooo much agree with this. Can't vent to my wife, need to keep anxiety hidden from kids, and my fucking therapist chose this of all weeks to take a vacation. My Mom sounds a bit like Romeros. While she is taking it seriously and is finally staying home, she steers on to mundane topics or gives me the updates on what every store in her town is stocked with. While I wouldn't say she is showing signs of dementia, it is definitely becoming more difficult to have a serious conversation with her. Like she misses the cues or subtleties and goes off in the wrong direction. She is 72, so not unusual, but it's fucking weird seeing your parents suddenly seeming elderly.
-Pruitt
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

mister d wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:34 pm The One Where Syb Finally Gets Some Good News: Check Twin Elephant’s Instagram
Thanks for the tip, ironically I was one block away from Twin Elephant. I was planning on picking up equipment when TE was open to stop in and get a flight and some growlers filled, but they took 2 weeks to fix my stuff.

Bolero Snort and Untied are also making deliveries and loading dock sales. Bolero will deliver as small as 3 4-packs. I am a short walk to Untied, and still haven't gone.
-Pruitt
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Untied is absolutely a brewery that serves beer.
degenerasian
The Dude

Post by degenerasian »

Yeah, just have to look away. Today I watched news up until 10am and then just turned it off. Working from home I got tied up in a neat project which made me forget. Tonight I'm watching a long Asian drama, then I pick up my wife at 11pm.

I'm most worried about my wife who is still working at Walmart. That place is.. you know..

And I'm in constant tough with my parents who are only a mile away but I check in and come over to shovel the snow and collect their mail. I've told them they are not allow outside at all, although my dad finds ways to sneak out to have a smoke. Either mom cooks or I'll order take out to their house.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

I am doing fine in terms of stress and anxiety - starting the day with 2-3 hour golf course hikes with the dog helps considerably...

But my wife is making it so, so hard. She's working from home, and getting a lot done, but every spare moment seems to be spent giving up news updates. She also convinced herself that she has Coronavirus despite the fact that she has none of the symptoms.

Later she decided that it wasn't the virus, then it was. (Reading way too much online).
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

Given that anxiety and panic attacks can easily cause tight feeling chests, and that it is an early spring here in the Mid-Atlantic meaning that people with allergies are coughing and dealing with post-nasal drip, it is a bit of a perfect storm of assuming I have the virus. I don't think I do, but am anxiously watching for the fever and headache that is apparently the one thing that stands out.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

tennbengal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:31 pm About that "we need an 18-month pause" thing...I have zero idea how that would be possible without the world tearing itself apart. I am gonna go ahead and say...it's not reasonable.

Only congress can change the election process, so the house is a firewall against that. I don't think "don't change horses in midstream" will be so effective this time.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

tennbengal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:08 pm Given that anxiety and panic attacks can easily cause tight feeling chests, and that it is an early spring here in the Mid-Atlantic meaning that people with allergies are coughing and dealing with post-nasal drip, it is a bit of a perfect storm of assuming I have the virus. I don't think I do, but am anxiously watching for the fever and headache that is apparently the one thing that stands out.
Yeah the one thing I’ve seen is that runny nose is NOT a symptom so that would make me lean allergy
degenerasian
The Dude

Post by degenerasian »

Someone in the UK has been listening to tennbengal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN21317A

However, to make something as complicated as a ventilator requires a massive retooling for a car company, they can do it but it would take months even with an off the shelf plan. The production run has to be set up, parts sourced that cant be made locally, its perfectly doable, its pretty much what we did in the war, but it took a year or so to get car factories to make tanks and aircraft and frankly that's a lot closer to what they are used to than a ventilator.
Kung Fu movies are like porn. There's 1 on 1, then 2 on 1, then a group scene..
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I mentioned this in the other thread but what’s been helping me is to just try to take all this a day at a time. I think part of the anxiety is thinking about “what about a week from now, a month from now, two months from now” but gonna try to deal with those issues down the road.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

brian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:44 pm I mentioned this in the other thread but what’s been helping me is to just try to take all this a day at a time. I think part of the anxiety is thinking about “what about a week from now, a month from now, two months from now” but gonna try to deal with those issues down the road.
You know, that is the mantra for so many things, and it is the absolute best way to deal with this.

Dr. told me to focus on "what is" and not "what if"

I must tell myself that 20 times a day. It helps me a great deal.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

I think we all just need to relax, somehow. Wife just indicated that she might have a way to help tonight. Believe me, at my age, that doesn't happen as often as it used to.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

DSafetyGuy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:26 pm
That I will absolutely give you. I was more saying steer away from Twitter Facebook and the like for a few days. The one thing I’ve always liked is that this place is my Cheers. Never gets old and I know everyone here.

The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

sancarlos wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:24 pm I think we all just need to relax, somehow. Wife just indicated that she might have a way to help tonight. Believe me, at my age, that doesn't happen as often as it used to.
She means taking a nap, right?
-Pruitt
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

The Sybian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:04 pm
sancarlos wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:24 pm I think we all just need to relax, somehow. Wife just indicated that she might have a way to help tonight. Believe me, at my age, that doesn't happen as often as it used to.
She means taking a nap, right?
Well give him 2 minutes and then is 6 one way...

The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

mister d wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 pm Untied is absolutely a brewery that serves beer.
Ha! I've had two IPAs from them, and both were good. One on tap at a restaurant and I bought some cans at a store. Everyone says it's a fun place to hang out, and I can get there through a path through the woods, FFS. Ridiculous that I haven't been yet.
-Pruitt
elflaco3
Jackie Treehorn

Post by elflaco3 »

most of my day is spent on calls and various Teams chats dealing with all of our teams across the country, we're stocked up and haven't killed each other yet.. all happily working away in the day in our own areas.. but in the back of my head and in the quite times... family concerns me.. parents won't accept they need to stay home and refused to stock up when i told them to two weeks ago -- my sister had pneumonia a few weeks ago so her immune system isn't great and her husband is a social worker deemed critical at the county center.. so worried for them...
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

The Sybian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:06 pmHa! I've had two IPAs from them, and both were good. One on tap at a restaurant and I bought some cans at a store. Everyone says it's a fun place to hang out, and I can get there through a path through the woods, FFS. Ridiculous that I haven't been yet.
I went under bad conditions. We'd just come from hanging out outside at Stirling into their high ceiling, dark storage space and the kids were being "rough". I think the two IPAs we had were fine but not great and since its a mini-trip to go back, I'm not going to pass by Twin Elephant for them unless I hear some major good reviews.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

mister d wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:20 am
The Sybian wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:06 pmHa! I've had two IPAs from them, and both were good. One on tap at a restaurant and I bought some cans at a store. Everyone says it's a fun place to hang out, and I can get there through a path through the woods, FFS. Ridiculous that I haven't been yet.
I went under bad conditions. We'd just come from hanging out outside at Stirling into their high ceiling, dark storage space and the kids were being "rough". I think the two IPAs we had were fine but not great and since its a mini-trip to go back, I'm not going to pass by Twin Elephant for them unless I hear some major good reviews.
You guys still have open brew pubs? They shut down all of ours.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian