Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Re: Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Post by psunate77 »

Maybe one of the most underrated Twitter accounts..

rass
The Dude

Re: Trump Admin Meltdown Thread Part V - All Hail King Donald, First of his name

Post by rass »

So is the ICE hysterectomy story a real deal? I think I’ve only seen one source so far.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

rass wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:44 pm So is the ICE hysterectomy story a real deal? I think I’ve only seen one source so far.
Yeah, this is one of those stories that confirms our pre-existing beliefs about the horridness of the Trump Administration so much that I'll wait for things to shake out before getting on board.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

What kind of fucking doctors/surgeons would agree to this? There would have to be a paper trail or something. That story seems very believable, but I'm not there quite yet to believe it.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Johnnie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:34 pm What kind of fucking doctors/surgeons would agree to this? There would have to be a paper trail or something. That story seems very believable, but I'm not there quite yet to believe it.
My first instinct was that there is no way it’s true. Then the DHS and CBP have done some horrible shit under Trump, but I’m finding this one really hard to believe.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Yeah, it almost feels like a planted story that they know they can prove false so they can say all other whistleblowers are liars too.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

Again, when you view most of what they do as a massive "troll the libtards" effort, most of this stuff feels pretty obvious.

MAGA folks have decided ALL of the Russia stuff is bullshit. So this is just trolling.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.
Rams Fanny
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Rams Fanny »

Sitting in the Oval Office next to the Israeli Prime Minister touting his about to be signed deal, Trump said, "even Bibi gets tired of war".

That's an extraordinary thing to say to any head of state.

It is also evidence of how chaotic Trump events are that this may be the only place (although I truly hope not) you see this referenced.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." -Al Swearengen
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Powerful use of YouTube here.

Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

And again, this is from a top Trump official who is pretty much asking for a revolt and saying Trump won't stand down if he loses.. America is going to go to hell one way or another. We are either going to have 4 more year of trump and maybe even more if he gets back in or more Trump when he refuses to leave when he loses.

tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

Anyone watching President and the People on ABC? Trump is answering questions from undecided voters and getting drilled pretty good.

He even blamed Joe Biden for not having a National Mask Mandate

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Read this in the Post today - sums it up nicely:
Trump claimed income inequality was worse under President Barack Obama; told that it’s actually worse now, Trump again blamed the coronavirus.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

See journalists, it isn't that hard. Just tell him what he said is a lie and present the facts. Why did it take 4 years? The brilliant part, Stephanopoulos did it very calmly without coming off as argumentative or a jerk, yet actually got Trump to stop talking.
-Pruitt
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

The B1G playing is going to be huge for Trump, especially in key states like Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa..
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

On one hand, over a quarter million people will have died by November. On the other, a bunch of unpaid 18-23 year olds are playing football on Saturdays. All in all, a break-even.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

Hopefully the nest presser will be filled with questions like this..
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

CNN forgot that many people, really smart people, are like, amazed at how good Trump is at understanding this stuff. He is a stable genius after
all.
-Pruitt
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I don't think any of this is going to come as a major surprise to any of you, but I've spelled out why we're leaving and what I think a second Trump term would look like.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

Latest Poll has Graham and challenge Harrison in a battle, so Graham today came out and went against Trump..LOL

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/politics ... index.html
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

sancarlos wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:20 pm
I am kind of on the fence on this.. It seems like a huge money waster considering the masks they sent out 1) wouldn't be used, and 2) would probably be cheap as fuck.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

It would have set a top-down "this is serious, take preventative measures" message which would have more than offset the cost of unused masks.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

mister d wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:33 am It would have set a top-down "this is serious, take preventative measures" message which would have more than offset the cost of unused masks.
Yeah, and if Trump got behind it and told everyone how important it was to wear a mask, the yahoos wouldn't be running around protesting masks. But no, the asshole had to Tweet "Free Michigan" and scream about government oppression. Imagine, the fucking President is crying about the government oppressing people, mocking wearing masks, then bragging about all of his actions that prevented 2 million deaths.
-Pruitt
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Whether or not you believe diversity training is effective, it’s another thing to claim it’s “anti-American”.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

sancarlos wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:23 pm Whether or not you believe diversity training is effective, it’s another thing to claim it’s “anti-American”.
Jesus - George Wallace lives.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

I mean when you look at the history of this country up until the events of this summer, I’d argue it is anti-American. This is a shit country.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

We're very fucking fucked.
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

Giff wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:16 am I mean when you look at the history of this country up until the events of this summer, I’d argue it is anti-American. This is a shit country.
Four centuries of white supremacy and mostly unchecked capitalism have given us all this.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Impeachment 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Yes. Please. Can they finally be playing hardball?
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Johnnie wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:11 pm Impeachment 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Yes. Please. Can they finally be playing hardball?
If they do this, they better not say they are impeaching to slow the nomination process, as that sounds incredibly petty and dirty. Say they are impeaching for any of the dozens of impeachable offenses Trump has committed and continually commits, but saying they are impeaching to prevent a nomination? I think impeaching right before the election will play extremely poorly to the swath of undecided or swayable voters. Trump and the GOP will turn it into a huge win of a talking point.
-Pruitt
psunate77
Jesus Quintana

Post by psunate77 »

It be incredibly stupid to impeach him now.. They are leading in the polls, at worst they should control Senate and Congress. They need to concentrate now on pushing Biden.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Can confirm. Dudes from Lowell are hard as fu...hahahahahahahaha.

Just kidding. What a bitch.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

rass wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:45 pm
"Nothing surprises me anymore" just still isn;t something I can say...