Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Rams Fanny
Bunny Lebowski

Re: Nashville Bombing

Post by Rams Fanny »

brian wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:12 pm
DaveInSeattle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 pm
brian wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 am There’s no “there” there. It’s just a bunch of right-wing tourists from all over the South cosplaying at hedonism by watching shitty country cover bands play overpriced venues owned by shitty irrelevant country “stars” and fascist fuckwits like Kid Rock. It thinks it’s Austin but it’s Orlando but without a soul.
Don't forget the bachelorette parties!
If I hear “woo!” from 20 sorority bitches riding on the back of a flatbed truck one more time I’m gonna lose it. And I’m probably gonna hear that shit at least 10 more times today alone.
Show them your tits. Maybe they reciprocate.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." -Al Swearengen
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Southeastern sprawl city has no soul? Maybe off the beaten path a bit. Had fun in Louisville. Ditto Savannah. Heard maybe the cultural opposite about Memphis and Miami.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

For as much shit as I give Orlando, there's absolutely a soul there, you just need to know where to look. I reckon the same is true of Nashville.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I suspect there’s cool neighborhoods here with great bars and nice people but the downtown area is grim here. I’ll literally rather be in downtown Boise which has 10 times the spirit of this place.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

I kid about O-Town. I used to make the trek from Tampa over to The Edge Night Club / concert field to see concerts...Pretty much every few months for a four or year run there in the mid 90s.
Noli Timere Messorem