Masters 2014

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

sancarlos
The Dude

Re: Masters 2014

Post by sancarlos »

@JayBilas on Twitter wrote:Jordan Speith, Masters runner-up, a "one and done" at Texas. Funny how NCAA never complains about golf and tennis doing it. Wonder why?
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Ticket Lottery Open for 2015.

https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Race:

[ ] White

[ ] Not eligible for tickets
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Yard of Junk
Maude Lebowski

Post by Yard of Junk »

AB_skin_test wrote:Ticket Lottery Open for 2015.

https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
If anyone is thinking of applying, its usually a fair chance for practice round tickets.... I've gotten them two out of five years applied for. I've never known anyone who has actually received badges for the tournament. They only started putting those in the lottery a few years ago, and everyone anywhere close by got excited. Can't be more than a couple hundred available that way. I really wish I'd gotten on the waiting list for badges back in the 90s when it was last open.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

I applied for two tickets for every day. I've none it since they opened this process and never been picked. This is the year!

And the badges would just be for one day, no? It's not a full tournament pass if you get picked.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

I applied for the max for each day. My dad got picked, and I attended Tuesday in 2006. I think some of my first Swamp posts were questions to those of you who had already been about what to do while there.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
Yard of Junk
Maude Lebowski

Post by Yard of Junk »

AB_skin_test wrote:I applied for two tickets for every day. I've none it since they opened this process and never been picked. This is the year!

And the badges would just be for one day, no? It's not a full tournament pass if you get picked.
The way I read the site, yes, it would be a one day badge on the real tournament..... and I still think they may be fictional!