Random Headlines

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

mister d
The Dude

Re: Random Headlines

Post by mister d »

Syb, none of that was at you, apologies if it sounded like it was. I saw the longer video and its not something you forget easily. As for the other player, its already getting traction with the racist right who are claiming it was an "anti-white attack" and I so badly hope all of those people just fucking die.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

mister d wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:27 pm Syb, none of that was at you, apologies if it sounded like it was. I saw the longer video and its not something you forget easily. As for the other player, its already getting traction with the racist right who are claiming it was an "anti-white attack" and I so badly hope all of those people just fucking die.
I didn't take it that way at all, and I usually read your posts in the worst light ;) .
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

No way I'm ever watching that video.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:37 pm
mister d wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:27 pm Syb, none of that was at you, apologies if it sounded like it was. I saw the longer video and its not something you forget easily. As for the other player, its already getting traction with the racist right who are claiming it was an "anti-white attack" and I so badly hope all of those people just fucking die.
I didn't take it that way at all, and I usually read your posts in the worst light ;) .
Not me. I'm the master of giving him the benefit of the doubt.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

AB = Alwaysgivesthe Benefitofthedoubt
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Oh Florida...never change...

Driver of ‘Booty Patrol’ truck that resembled Border Patrol is cited in Florida
A Florida man was cited this week for driving a truck that was painted similar to the look of Border Patrol vehicles but read “Booty Patrol” on the back, authorities said.

The driver was pulled over Sunday and cited under a law that deals with prohibited vehicle lights that resemble those of law enforcement or other officials, the DeSoto County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday.

On Monday, the sheriff’s office posted photos of the truck on social media to raise awareness about people impersonating authorities.

Photos of the white truck showed it had “Booty Patrol” on the back and side panels with a diagonal green stripe down the side of the cab.
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

The Female Body Inspectors must be shitting themselves right now.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Cant help wanting one of those
Baloney
The Big Lebowski

Post by Baloney »

Tom 1860 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:44 am British Ice Hockey player dies from neck cut by skate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/67253892
A man has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-not ... e-67419951
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

A_B wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:08 am
The Sybian wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:37 pm
Not me. I'm the master of giving him the benefit of the doubt.
They've apparently charged Petgrave with manslaughter. Seems absolutely insane or the other obvious explanation.
Baloney
The Big Lebowski

Post by Baloney »

Arrested, not charged as yet I think.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

WTF?
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Tom 1860
Jesus Quintana

Post by Tom 1860 »

Baloney wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:14 pm
Tom 1860 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:44 am British Ice Hockey player dies from neck cut by skate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/67253892
A man has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-not ... e-67419951
Was just about to post this. It will be really interesting to see where this goes...
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Raunchy, alcohol-fueled Taco Bell party included open sex, lawsuit claims
A former Los Angeles area Taco Bell employee is suing the company and a franchise owner after she claims a Christmas party at the fast-food restaurant descended into a drunken mess that included open sex.

Alana Bechiom filed her lawsuit last week in Los Angeles Superior Court.

In the suit, she alleges that her supervisor invited her to the Dec. 18, 2022, party at the San Pedro Taco Bell at which she worked. She was encouraged to bring food for a potluck-style buffet, and her contribution was a bowl of guacamole.

Once she arrived, Bechiom “discovered that [her supervisor] covered the windows of the restaurant with wrapping paper” and “also covered the cameras for the lobby in the inside of the restaurant,” according to the complaint, the NY Post reports.

She claims her supervisor provided alcohol to staffers, several of whom were “overserved.”

Around midnight, after Bechiom had stepped outside for a short time, she walked back into the restaurant and saw a co-worker “having sex with his wife in front of everyone at the party,” she alleges.

The co-worker’s wife, Bechiom claims, was also kissing her female manager and another female co-worker at the same time.

“Shocked, disgusted and outraged,” Bechiom alleges that she first ran out of the restaurant but then went back inside to retrieve her guacamole bowl – only to find that her manager and the other co-worker involved in the sexual encounter were vomiting.

One threw up in the trash while the other vomited in her guacamole bowl, according to the complaint.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

She loved that bowl.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I’d stick my dick in the queso.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

The Sybian wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:52 am Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I’d stick my dick in the queso.
Definitely where my brain went as well.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

Probably the only time real food has been served in that restaurant.
THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH GALA LUNCHEONS, LAD!
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

I'd pick up a part time for an invite. I blame lawyers. Can't have shit
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

rass wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:44 am She loved that bowl.
Did she leave the vomit in it as evidence?
Canadian International
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Pruitt IV wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:02 am
rass wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:44 am She loved that bowl.
Did she leave the vomit in it as evidence?
If the guacamole sat long enough you'd never know.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Diner claims she found part of a manager’s finger in her Chop’t salad
A Connecticut woman is suing the fast-casual chain Chop’t Creative Salad Company after being served a salad she says contained part of the severed finger of a manager, an account bolstered by a county health department’s inspection report.

According to the lawsuit, which was filed on Monday, Greenwich resident Allison Cozzi was eating a salad on April 7 when she “realized she was chewing on a portion of a human finger” that had been mixed into the dish. The digit, a part of a left index finger, belonged to a manager who had injured herself earlier in the day, the filing alleges. The manager had been chopping arugula when she accidentally cut off part of her finger and went to the hospital for treatment, the lawsuit claims. Afterward, it alleges, the greens were not removed from the restaurant’s line, but remained and were served to customers, including Cozzi.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

What? This I’ll read
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Ryan wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:01 pm What? This I’ll read
Pretty depressing. You can make millions and leave it all behind for a dream life and job in a tropical paradise and still not get away from assholes.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

"Fat Joe on teaming up with Jelly Roll and Wyclef Jean to advocate for healthcare price transparency in Washington, DC"
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:27 pm "Fat Joe on teaming up with Jelly Roll and Wyclef Jean to advocate for healthcare price transparency in Washington, DC"
They performed a new song on Fallon a couple weeks ago (I have a friend working on that advertising project).
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Pastor accused of $3M crypto scam says he may have ‘misheard God’

An online pastor was charged with civil fraud for selling a cryptocurrency that regulators described as “practically worthless.” His explanation: God told him to do it — although it’s possible he “misheard.”

In the video message, Regalado confirmed that he and his wife made $1.3 million from selling the cryptocurrency, of which they spent “a few hundred thousand dollars” on “a home remodel that the Lord told us to do.”

“Either I misheard God, and every one of you who prayed and came in — you as well. Or two, God is still not done with this project,” Regalado said.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Alabama station in disbelief after 200-foot radio tower stolen

A radio station in Alabama was forced to go silent after thieves stole its 200-foot radio tower and other equipment from a building.

The station, WJLX, sent a landscaping crew to the site Friday morning for spring cleaning, only to find the 200-foot radio tower gone. When a crew member called the station’s general manager to break the news, he was in disbelief.

“What do you mean the tower is gone? Are you sure you’re in the right place? I actually used more colorful words than that,” Brett Elmore recounted to NBC News. “He said there’s wires all over the ground and the tower is gone.”
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

Huh?!
“Unfortunately, the site was not insured. We’re a small-market station, but we’re going to get back, and we’re going to be back on the air as soon as we possibly can,” Elmore said.
I am still not convinced that the south will actually rise again.
Canadian International
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

Should prob just call it quits if no one noticed they weren't broadcasting until the landscapers showed up.
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

Canadian International
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

Canadian International