2023-24 MLB Offseason Thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

bfj
Walter Sobchak

Re: 2023-24 MLB Offseason Thread

Post by bfj »

That isn't entirely incorrect. It was quite a nice way to try and move on from football season.
My oldest who is into all of baseball and not just the O's, was giddy about this deal. I'd love to see them sign Burnes to a longer deal before the season opens. Can't be disappointed with an opening day rotation of Burnes, Braddish, Rodriguez, Means, Kremer.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
EnochRoot
The Dude

Post by EnochRoot »

bfj wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:01 pm That isn't entirely incorrect. It was quite a nice way to try and move on from football season.
My oldest who is into all of baseball and not just the O's, was giddy about this deal. I'd love to see them sign Burnes to a longer deal before the season opens. Can't be disappointed with an opening day rotation of Burnes, Braddish, Rodriguez, Means, Kremer.
Elias should get on the phone to Skip Schumaker in Miami about prying away Jesus Luzardo. They’ve got the prospects to make that deal happen.
Noli Timere Messorem
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

EnochRoot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:11 pm
bfj wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:01 pm That isn't entirely incorrect. It was quite a nice way to try and move on from football season.
Elias should get on the phone to Skip Schumaker in Miami about prying away Jesus Luzardo. They’ve got the prospects to make that deal happen.
That would be great.

O’s farm system is still top ranked after the Burnes trade. Crazy.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.