Steelers Board thread

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Gunpowder
The Dude

Steelers Board thread

Post by Gunpowder »

Some of this is too good not to share.

This dude is a huge fan of the Ben Roethlisbergers and thinks that the team has purposely kept his abilities down by not drafting early round WRs like say Santonio Holmes and Limas Sweed, leaving him to work with non-tall midget sprites like the epically shitty Antonio Brown.

Every time a tall receiver catches a pass, this idiot gloats in this thread about how he was right that everybody has them because they are awesome and they just go up and catch balls every time and it's that easy.

These are his closing remarks:

just to finish this argument (nail in the coffin, if you will)

i was watching the game next to my buddy who just as big a football fanatic as I/WE are here. he's a cowboy fan. there was a play in the 2nd half where brady was sacked and the replays afterwards showed gronk covered by chancellor running down the field.
he says

Bear "you know i still try to throw it to gronk there, he's one on one with chancellor and even though he's covered pretty well, I'd give him the chance to come down with the ball.

NJ "i agree, throw it up to him. most of the time he will come down it"

Bear nodding "dez bryant isnt even open half the time romo tries to get him the ball"

NJ "i know, the packer's shields had good coverage on him on that controversial play"

bear interrupts "and he came down with THAT ball"

NJ "i know, i see it all the time....some people dont"
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
mister d
The Dude

Re: Steelers Board thread

Post by mister d »

Ask if his friend is an actual bear.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Re: Steelers Board thread

Post by Gunpowder »

I can't imagine the Swamp reaction if I were arguing about how pitcher wins are important and Ether-ed all of you with an anecdote from my friend Wrench.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse