Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Johnnie
The Dude

Re: Roe v Wade

Post by Johnnie »

Jerloma wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:00 pm "What could we have done?"
"And please send the DNC $15 right now."
Jerloma wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:03 pm
What are they going to do, though. Storm Congress?
Please tell me this was an actual, non-ironic, pre-coup attempt, Swamp post.
Yes. Trying to find it in a search and coming up empty though.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

“The running, the jumping... a celebration of life.”
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

Incredible that a moderator for a subreddit called WhitePeopleTwitter is a better person than most Democrats.

Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

Forcing men to pay child support is creating more abortions...

Yeah and fuck y'all...that's a tweet!
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

Nonlinear FC wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:06 pm
govmentchedda wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:16 pm Blue wave coming. Book it.
I said this when the majority opinion was "leaked" and feel so even more today. When you combine this decision with what the J6 (and eventually the DoJ uncovers and reports/indicts... The usual malaise that keeps the "ruling party" at home in midterms is not only nullified, it's going to massively increase turnout.

Young voters are pissed, and that's a huge block that tends to stay home in midterm elections.
Not a blue wave, but the reporting and analysis and polling says it's pretty much a dead heat.

And the pack of fucking morons running for Senate is going to make it VERY difficult for them to take back that chamber.

But I stand by the overall prediction. You start dipping into suburban moms and dads and messing with the lives of their daughters? Good luck.
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

If I had any money at all, I would invest in abortion clinics in southern Illinois.

Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

This... all of it.

This fucking asshole. Getting all weepy. You republican fuckholes were warned, repeatedly, about the consequences. Fuck right off.

You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

WHO THE FUCK COULDN"T HAVE FORESEEN THIS HAPPENING?

I hope that piece of shit dies of insomnia.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

Nonlinear FC wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:43 pm This... all of it.

This fucking asshole. Getting all weepy. You republican fuckholes were warned, repeatedly, about the consequences. Fuck right off.

gonna be "that guy" but is there a cliff's notes for that?
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

tennbengal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:59 pm
Nonlinear FC wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:43 pm This... all of it.

gonna be "that guy" but is there a cliff's notes for that?
Republican suddenly, allegedly comes to grips with consequences of an abortion bill he helped bring to a vote because a doctor called him stating he couldn't help a 19 year old woman abort a fetus that is 100% non viable. The Republican was crying crocodile tears through it.

BTC calls his ass out for many reasons.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

holy shit. indeed, fuck that guy.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

tennbengal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:54 pm holy shit. indeed, fuck that guy.
"Nobody could have expected that to happen." I saw numerous GOP governors and Senators confronted with questions posing scenarios like this, and they all said they don't deal in hypotheticals, or "sure, but that's only like 1% of abortions..." but once they are confronted with a real person, they suddenly realize their legislation directly kills healthy people who very easily could have been saved. Fucking assholes.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

Nonlinear FC wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:23 pm
I said this when the majority opinion was "leaked" and feel so even more today. When you combine this decision with what the J6 (and eventually the DoJ uncovers and reports/indicts... The usual malaise that keeps the "ruling party" at home in midterms is not only nullified, it's going to massively increase turnout.

Young voters are pissed, and that's a huge block that tends to stay home in midterm elections.
Not a blue wave, but the reporting and analysis and polling says it's pretty much a dead heat.

And the pack of fucking morons running for Senate is going to make it VERY difficult for them to take back that chamber.

But I stand by the overall prediction. You start dipping into suburban moms and dads and messing with the lives of their daughters? Good luck.
I know way too many conservatives than I'm comfortable with and not one of them gives a fuck because in my state it doesn't affect their daughters. Like, they clearly voted for a president that vowed to make this a theocracy, but because it's a blue state, they consider themselves completely exempt from it.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

The Sybian wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:13 pm
tennbengal wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:54 pm holy shit. indeed, fuck that guy.
"Nobody could have expected that to happen." I saw numerous GOP governors and Senators confronted with questions posing scenarios like this, and they all said they don't deal in hypotheticals, or "sure, but that's only like 1% of abortions..." but once they are confronted with a real person, they suddenly realize their legislation directly places many votes at stake. Fucking assholes.
FIFY
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Jerloma wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:29 pm
Nonlinear FC wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:23 pm

I know way too many conservatives than I'm comfortable with and not one of them gives a fuck because in my state it doesn't affect their daughters. Like, they clearly voted for a president that vowed to make this a theocracy, but because it's a blue state, they consider themselves completely exempt from it.

That's the ideal spot for a lot of them; the other party is in charge and they get to complain about things that don't affect them. I really do believe that this is what much of the modern-day GOP wants.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

A woman who needs an abortion in Texas due to medical reasons should defend herself with the Stand Your Ground laws.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse