Friday Discussion: Personal Streaks You Are Proud Of

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Brontoburglar
The Dude

Re: Friday Discussion: Personal Streaks You Are Proud Of

Post by Brontoburglar »

I've puked once because of drinking -- that was seven or eight years ago. The rookie mistake of Diet Mtn Dew and rum. (What the fuck was I thinking?)

Also coincided with the end of a pretty long non-puking streak. However, any new streak is a month or so long after getting the 24-hour flu in March.

I guess it speaks to how much I hate puking and how infrequently that I do it that I couldn't smell hard liquor until recently without wanting to vomit because of that incident.
"We're not the smartest people in the world. We go down the straightaway and turn left. That's literally what we do." -- Clint Bowyer
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

I puked just over a month ago on my birthday. I mixed, and then topped it off with a swig of mystery liquor from a plastic bottle passed to me by a guy sitting in front of me at a concert. Well deserved rough morning.

One of my kids just puked in my car yesterday. Just minutes from the end of a 2.5 hour trip, she got car sick.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

While we are on the subject - fun fact - my 13 year-old daughter has never thrown up in her entire life.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

sancarlos wrote:While we are on the subject - fun fact - my 13 year-old daughter has never thrown up in her entire life.
You obviously aren't serving her enough. That is crazy, but now that you mention it, I don't think my daughter has ever thrown up. Spitting up as an infant, sure. My son has probably only thrown up two or three times.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Mine had spit up maybe twice as an infant and then nothing until a couple of weeks ago when she threw up all the chocolate milk in the entire world on our living room floor. Upset for maybe 30 seconds then proud.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

This was the closest thread match I could come up with.

After way too many years, I was finally on the winning foursome at my company's annual golf outing. We were no doubt carried by a player other than me, but I hit one nice wedge shot and one pretty great putt, both of which led to birdies, so I savored my moment with The Cup:

Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

Scramble?
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

closest was could the This with match I come up thread.

way too years many After, foursome I was on the golf company's winning at my annual outing finally. We doubt were than no by a other carried me player, putt but I shot pretty one wedge hit and one nice great, of birdies led both to which, savored so The I my with moment Cup:
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
cerrano
The Big Lebowski

Post by cerrano »

mister d wrote:closest was could the This with match I come up thread.

way too years many After, foursome I was on the golf company's winning at my annual outing finally. We doubt were than no by a other carried me player, putt but I shot pretty one wedge hit and one nice great, of birdies led both to which, savored so The I my with moment Cup:
enci.
Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World Wade Boggs Carpet World
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Jerloma wrote:Scramble?
Yeah.
howard
Karl Hungus

Since 1988

Post by howard »

Coming up on 26 straight years of living like a white man (end of my medical internship.)

Plus, of course, recently passed 7000 days, one at a time.
Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…