2022 BUSINESS HORSE MOCK DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Gunpowder
The Dude

Re: 2022 BUSINESS HORSE MOCK DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA

Post by Gunpowder »

EdRomero wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:42 am McNeigh introduces me to RAS and a week later, Mike Reiss writes about it: Could New England Patriots' top draft picks be a referendum on relative athletic score?. Get him some oats.

Watching Cole Strange briefly and I for real may have put him as a late first-rounder, particularly in a bad OL draft. He looks really good. Just destroying Kentucky while the rest of his line is getting pushed back to Chattanooga.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Gunpowder wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:23 am
EdRomero wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:42 am McNeigh introduces me to RAS and a week later, Mike Reiss writes about it: Could New England Patriots' top draft picks be a referendum on relative athletic score?. Get him some oats.

Watching Cole Strange briefly and I for real may have put him as a late first-rounder, particularly in a bad OL draft. He looks really good. Just destroying Kentucky while the rest of his line is getting pushed back to Chattanooga.
I was at that game and while I didn't know any players, they were pretty feisty on the run game but couldn't throw for shit.
Hold on, I'm trying to see if Jack London ever gets this fire built or not.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Gunpowder wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:12 am
rass wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:11 am This is the best, thanks.

The more I think about Warm Birds the more degrading it seems. Warm. Weird word.

I'm sure it's been done but you should call the Lions the Motor Kitties. Cute.
I initially called them the Hot Birds but I thought people would think I meant like, sexy birds.
From CBS Sports via Uni Watch, the Saints play all 5 "bird" teams this season.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Ryan wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:49 pm 32 teams that mostly still love to punt and Punt God 3000 is still out there.
Oh
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

Ryan wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:39 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:49 pm 32 teams that mostly still love to punt and Punt God 3000 is still out there.
Oh
Oy.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

yeah. bad.
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

This should not be a tough call for the Bills.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

Suddenly the BUCS picking the Georgia punter before punt God makes sense. Has been really scratching my head about that.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

yeah, I think two punters went before him, right? It was weird. Less so now.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Tried to tell you... THE GA PUNTER IS BETTER! Forget the gang rape. The guy is better.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Not to turn too 180 but is there ever a time where it is acceptable to participate in 8 or 10 on 1 type group sex? Id say yes but im asking. That is if one were particularly unconcerned about their sexual health, is it ok to participate in MUFFLED PA STYLE locomotive activities? So if one were youngish and stupid with a huge... foot... is it ok to join in stumbled upon activities? Id say youd have to know if its consensual and that would be pretty hard if you were in that situation. Definitely a poor choice legally and financially but is it wrong? You certainly cant participate in a gang rape but perhaps if there were signals of consent? Not inconceivably facial expressions or sounds or even nonverbal invitations? Just hoping to turn the conversation to something more interesting than punting potential.
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

um.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Too bad the “OFFICIAL Gang bang or Gang rape?” thread was lost to vbulletin. We covered a lot of ground back then.
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

HaulCitgo wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:20 am Not to turn too 180 but is there ever a time where it is acceptable to participate in 8 or 10 on 1 type group sex? Id say yes but im asking. That is if one were particularly unconcerned about their sexual health, is it ok to participate in MUFFLED PA STYLE locomotive activities? So if one were youngish and stupid with a huge... foot... is it ok to join in stumbled upon activities? Id say youd have to know if its consensual and that would be pretty hard if you were in that situation. Definitely a poor choice legally and financially but is it wrong? You certainly cant participate in a gang rape but perhaps if there were signals of consent? Not inconceivably facial expressions or sounds or even nonverbal invitations? Just hoping to turn the conversation to something more interesting than punting potential.
Do you smell burnt toast right now?
You can lead a horse to fish, but you can't fish out a horse.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Guys, let's slow down here before we jump to conclusions. We don't even know what she was wearing at the time.
Hold on, I'm trying to see if Jack London ever gets this fire built or not.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

I would not have expected to be entertained by some of the posts on this subject, but here we are…
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

I have to assume a woman with the guts to admitting to being gang raped wouldn’t be lying or exaggerating about it
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
tennbengal
The Dude

Post by tennbengal »

rass wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:07 pm Too bad the “OFFICIAL Gang bang or Gang rape?” thread was lost to vbulletin. We covered a lot of ground back then.
indeed.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

HaulCitgo wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:20 am Not to turn too 180 but is there ever a time where it is acceptable to participate in 8 or 10 on 1 type group sex? Id say yes but im asking. That is if one were particularly unconcerned about their sexual health, is it ok to participate in MUFFLED PA STYLE locomotive activities? So if one were youngish and stupid with a huge... foot... is it ok to join in stumbled upon activities? Id say youd have to know if its consensual and that would be pretty hard if you were in that situation. Definitely a poor choice legally and financially but is it wrong? You certainly cant participate in a gang rape but perhaps if there were signals of consent? Not inconceivably facial expressions or sounds or even nonverbal invitations? Just hoping to turn the conversation to something more interesting than punting potential.

One particular instance could be when the recipient is say over 18.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

I'ma go ahead and say a birthday changes little. May mean a bunch of years in jail depending on the state in which one pursues their deviant behaviors (and the fact that different states have different rules tells you what you need to know here) but if it's wrong at 17 and 364 days it is also wrong the next day.

Lots of not addressing the question here. At least gunpowder gave an answer.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Not sure about anyone else but I was worried you’d use any actual answer a jumping point to say something really dumb so I was trying to save you from yourself.
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Nah. Actual question. But y'all punted
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Cause it’s a fucking stupid question.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

More likely the reader.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Your question is bullshit because your (or anyone else’s) opinion about what consenting adults do sexually that doesn’t affect you is completely worthless.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Respect that. Not sure it's the perspective most are coming from though. If that's the case we definitely need to know the truth. My question was more can we condemn this regardless of consent.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Ok well let me rephrase it as you probably shouldn't take part in things like this if the subject is anywhere near college age and/or in a college setting because something sketchy probably happened to create this situation.
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

Not for nothing, and I'm really barely sure what we're talking about.

But if it's about Ariaza, he did what he did with an underage girl. And the reporting I read (LA Times, ESPN), sure doesn't make it sound like it was anywhere close to consensual. She was handed a drink and then was waking up while being repeatedly violated, passing out, rinse repeat.

Innocent until proven guilty and all, but, fucking hell...
Pruitt3
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Pruitt3 »

HaulCitgo wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:57 am I'ma go ahead and say a birthday changes little. May mean a bunch of years in jail depending on the state in which one pursues their deviant behaviors (and the fact that different states have different rules tells you what you need to know here) but if it's wrong at 17 and 364 days it is also wrong the next day.

Lots of not addressing the question here. At least gunpowder gave an answer.
But wasn't this girl completely pissed drunk?
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

She was roofied. At least that's what she is claiming.
Nonlinear FC
The Dude

Post by Nonlinear FC »

And, HC, I can only speak for myself, but the way you posed the "question" was just bizarre to the point that I didn't really take it seriously.

In general, if a woman wants to do something sexually, that's totally her call. Seems like kind of a dumb question, frankly. It's her body and all that.

But in the context that you asked the question, it's pretty much preposterous. You are asking a hypothetical in the context of a 17 year old claiming she was gang raped after getting roofied. Very difficult to take your hypothetical seriously given where this all started.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Re: you know

Post by Gunpowder »

Todd McNeigh wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:59 am

25. Buffalo Bills – KENNETH WALKER III, RB, MICHIGAN STATE

Ok so everyone says “oh the Bills need a running back but nothing Brandon Beane has done suggests they’d take one in the first”, and I think, how do you know that? Are there other teams out there who are just taking first round running backs every other couple of seasons?

Every year I go into a similar spiel about RBs – yeah I get that you shouldn’t take them early in the first round. But in the 20s? Why not? At the value positions you’re often getting like the 4th or 5th best player by this point. The Bills need a corner. Well, right now they can get Matt Elam’s cousin or a guy named Roger McCreary who I assume is an Irish rugby player? They could go with the 7th best offensive lineman in a weak offensive line year? It would actually make sense to take a receiver here but I still think you can wait.

OR, the team about whom every year the TV analysts are all like “but Terry they just can’t run the ball!” can take the best running back available, a guy who looks a lot like Jonathan Taylor did last year running all over their Bill asses? They can get a young RB with his best years ahead of him on a cost-controlled contract with a 5th year option? A guy at a position where rookies typically come in and are ready to play right away, on a team with a glaring need that is just entering a multi-year championship window? Yeah I don’t think that’s dumb. I’d get if they went somewhere else with this pick but I don’t think it’s dumb for the Bills to take a running back.

Plus they could do us all a favor and get Devin Singletary and Zach Moss out of our fantasy football lives.

Man they shoulda done this.