Godless III - Completing The Trinity

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Re: Godless III - Completing The Trinity

Post by DSafetyGuy »

Johnnie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:34 pm You gotta make your propaganda appealing to the large swath of NPCs allowed to vote in this country.
It also gives a nice, soft "they're not so bad" feeling to the group paying for the ad, which could also help sway people to their side.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

Suddenly, I'm not so annoyed that up here we got the run of the mill tide pods and Fan Duel ads.
Canadian International
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

He said "the theory of adaptation is obviously true", adaptation being the cornerstone of evolution by NS. Then the motherfucker follows up with "but Darwin's theories...totally untrue....that's why it's still a theory 200 years later." Where do you even go from there?

And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
DSafetyGuy
The Dude

Post by DSafetyGuy »

Jerloma wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:36 am He said "the theory of adaptation is obviously true", adaptation being the cornerstone of evolution by NS. Then the motherfucker follows up with "but Darwin's theories...totally untrue....that's why it's still a theory 200 years later." Where do you even go from there?
You shame anyone who seriously listens to him and repeats what he says.
“All I'm sayin' is, he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.”