A bigger sense of relief...

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Which is a bigger, more satisfying sense of relief?

In
33%
Out
67%

Total votes: 9

rass
The Dude

A bigger sense of relief...

Post by rass »

Did I mention I made my first ever trip to Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday?

Yeah, I did.

I wanted to get the kids out of the house for the afternoon while my wife finished up a take home exam, so we saw a movie (Zootopia, pretty good, and gorgeous) and grabbed lunch. I got the smallest possible order of boneless "wings" with the hottest possible sauce. Our waiter gave ma a "the blazin' sauce, are you sure?", though I couldn't tell if it was scripted or sincere. The sauce was definitely hot, but actually had a little bit of flavor. Unfortunately the breading/chicken ratio was off, and they had maybe spent a little too long in the fryer. We had to eat relatively fast to get to the theater in time so heat built quickly, and by the time we walked into the parking lot I was coming down from the endorphin rush and it felt good. Really good.

A feeling that was perhaps exceeded by the relief I felt this morning as I exited the woman's bathroom of a Dunkin' Donuts after yesterday's lunch caused me to take a detour on my way to work, exit the highway (just before a stretch of no-man's land that would have left me squatting on the side of the road) and feverishly come up with a destination and calculate a route. I think the relief was as much psychological as it was physical, but there was a hollowness in my gut that also felt good. Really good.

So which do you enjoy more? The pain and afterglow of spicy food, or the tight-rope dance and soul-cleanse of almost-but-not-quite shitting yourself?
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Ryan
The Dude

Re: A bigger sense of relief...

Post by Ryan »

First of all, edit your jerk-off list
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

Best spammer ever. Oh, wait...
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

I wouldn't call in a sense of relief, but out is often a painful experience. When I pounded an oversized shot of Tabasco on a bet, I had to race home about an hour later. It felt like fire shooting out my asshole. Man has yet to make toilet paper soft enough not to hurt my chapped ass for the next week or two.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

I find neither to be wholly satisfying, but that post-dump feeling wins by a nose.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

It's kind of apples and oranges, innit? One is pleasure, the other is relief.

I voted "out". You'd think I'd learn, but each morning I drink a lot of coffee and then we walk the dog. Often, I feel things gurgling inside me at about the furthest point from home, then complete the walk rather quickly.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

I might have said in before this incident ...
mister d - Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:31 am wrote:Hey Rass, how close are you to the Rite Aid on Stuyvesant? Pretty nice place if you had the spicy red chili ramen at Ivan Ramen earlier in the day and, while driving to your storage unit, suffer an instant and terrifying stomach attack.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.