Guns: Infinity

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

L-Jam3
The Dude

Re: Guns: Infinity

Post by L-Jam3 »

A_B wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:57 pm
L-Jam3 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm Thoughts and prayers, MotherFucker. Enjoy Hell.
I assume you're talking about Glock. They only make handguns right? I guess I fall into the camp that has far less issues with handguns and hunting rifles than military weapons or people that have hundreds of guns, even if they're handguns. Still need to make sure everything is controlled properly, but I have no problem with someone having a gun at home for protection. I've never owned one, but most everyone else I know does.
No, I was talking about LaPierre. Seeing him getting fired makes me warm and toasty inside. And if there’s a Hell, and it’s based on the points system like in The Good Place, I have to assume he ends up there.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Guns: Infinity

Post by A_B »

L-Jam3 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:06 pm
A_B wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:57 pm
L-Jam3 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm Thoughts and prayers, MotherFucker. Enjoy Hell.
I assume you're talking about Glock. They only make handguns right? I guess I fall into the camp that has far less issues with handguns and hunting rifles than military weapons or people that have hundreds of guns, even if they're handguns. Still need to make sure everything is controlled properly, but I have no problem with someone having a gun at home for protection. I've never owned one, but most everyone else I know does.
No, I was talking about LaPierre. Seeing him getting fired makes me warm and toasty inside. And if there’s a Hell, and it’s based on the points system like in The Good Place, I have to assume he ends up there.
Ok I got you. He didn't die yet though so I was confused. But yeah, he'll be there eventually.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.