Random Hagiography

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

brian
The Dude

Random Hagiography

Post by brian »

Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Re: Random Hagiography

Post by Steve of phpBB »

She clearly isn't even trying anymore. If she ever was.

Or maybe she's just happy that Trump didn't sell her out just as her book is being released.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

According to reports, the Roast of Rob Lowe turned into an evisceration of her.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
howard
Karl Hungus

Post by howard »

Johnnie wrote:According to reports, the Roast of Rob Lowe turned into an evisceration of her.
Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Some of the lines, from a USA Today story:

"Ann Coulter wants to help Trump make America great again. You can start by wearing a burka. You have a face that would make doves cry," said roast veteran Jeff Ross, who was dressed in purple as Prince. "That voice, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard in an inner-city school you wanna defund," he said. "Ann's against gay marriage. What's your thinking on that? If I can't get a husband they shouldn't, either?"

Saturday Night Live cast member Pete Davidson quipped, “If you are here, Ann, who is scaring the crows away from our crops?”
Former NFL quarterback Peyton Manning had a joke about her appearance, too: "I just realized that I'm not the only athlete up here tonight. As you all know, earlier this year Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby."
There were also lines about Coulter's political views. "Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you count Mein Kampf," said comedian Nikki Glaser. "Ann, you're awful. The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."
"She seems stiff and conservative, but Ann gets wild in the sheets. Just ask the Klan," said Roast Master David Spade. "It looks like she’s having a good time. I haven’t seen her laugh this hard since Trayvon Martin got shot."

Folk singer Jewel won the crowd over with this: “As a feminist I can’t support everything that’s been said tonight," she said, "but as someone who hates Ann Coulter, I’m delighted.”
But British comedian Jimmy Carr really let Coulter have it. He called her "repugnant," "hateful," and "hatchet-faced." "But it's not too late to change that," he said. "You could kill yourself."
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

My favorite's the one where they hate her and make fun of her face.
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

brian wrote:
That couldn't be more insane. Peak insanity.
Rush2112
The Dude

Post by Rush2112 »

sancarlos wrote: But British comedian Jimmy Carr really let Coulter have it. He called her "repugnant," "hateful," and "hatchet-faced." "But it's not too late to change that," he said. "You could kill yourself."
Jimmy is fantastic.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

If you want to watch it, the Rob Lowe roast is televised tonight on Comedy Central.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
bfj
Walter Sobchak

Post by bfj »

sancarlos wrote:If you want to watch it, the Rob Lowe roast is televised tonight on Comedy Central.
The jokes about her weren't all that funny, but the looks on her face after each joke were priceless. Pretty weak roast, IMHO.
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

Yeah, they were mostly forced, but while she was the target moreso than the others it was not nearly as bad as what I would have expected. If she is sad that she was being targeted exclusively, she's a moron.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse