Carlos Quentin

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

FredRomero

Carlos Quentin

Post by FredRomero »

What will and what should the Dodgers do when they play the Padres? I'm assuming if they hit him, the pitcher will get thrown out along with maybe a small suspension. I think the symbolic hit the guy in the ass would be pointless and don't know if any of the Dodger pitchers would go head hunting. Maybe they'll throw at the Padres top pitcher. Or just keep talking and do nothing.

Also,this interview with Quentin is weird. Quentin seems to be claiming he's really upset because Greinke refused to talk to him about hitting him. That's really an expectation in baseball? Quentin also expected Greinke to apologize after he took two steps towards him. Yeah, that happens a lot.

And there's this:
Tweet from Oney Guillen: “greinke has hit carlos many many times ... told me long long time ago. if he does it again im going for him.”
kranepool
Bunny Lebowski

Re: Carlos Quentin

Post by kranepool »

Quentin got 8 games, so he won't be in the lineup when they meet again this week, but yeah, this isn't over by any stretch.
mini puke to 1,558
FredRomero

Post by FredRomero »

Think he's appealing it.
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

I'd like to see one of the Dodgers bigger pitchers (Jansen or Belisario) throw inside to Quentin to see if he'll pick on someone his own size. But then again, I wouldnt want to lose either of them for a week.
My only fear of death is coming back to this b1tch reincarnated
Rams Fanny
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Rams Fanny »

I'm sure Josh Beckett will take this opportunity to show what a great teammate he is.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." -Al Swearengen
Scottie
Donny

Post by Scottie »

Keg wrote:I'd like to see one of the Dodgers bigger pitchers (Jansen or Belisario) throw inside to Quentin to see if he'll pick on someone his own size. But then again, I wouldnt want to lose either of them for a week.
Actually, this whole thing started with Marquis throwing at Kemp. And it will be Marquis' turn in the rotation against the Dodgers next week. So, there's the target; do whatever it takes to put him on the DL.
Your own personal AR-15 wielding Jesus
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Would probably benefit the Dodgers more to just face Marquis.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

Somehow Marquis has some solid career numbers against the Dodgers.
My only fear of death is coming back to this b1tch reincarnated