Elon Musk is not dead

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Ryan
The Dude

Re: Elon Musk is not dead

Post by Ryan »

govmentchedda wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 pm There were signs of this all over the news.
Is that their cover? Ok there’s 2 things.
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
Rex
The Dude

Post by Rex »

Her password is “Jennifer”
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Ryan wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:18 pm The ONLY thing I know about Tesla the band, because of Columbia House CD catalogs, is that they had an album called Bust a Nut. And now I'm just learning that this douche got someone pregnant and I never got to make the joke. Fuck him.
"Someone pregnant"? Guessing you are not big into Canadian DreamPop
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

business insider wrote:Elon Musk and Grimes recently said their favorite plane is the SR-71 Blackbird, citing its supersonic ability and lack of weapons.
The revelation came as Grimes deciphered the meaning behind the name of her newborn baby, X Æ A-12, with "A-12" being the predecessor aircraft for the Blackbird
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:05 am
business insider wrote:Elon Musk and Grimes recently said their favorite plane is the SR-71 Blackbird, citing its supersonic ability and lack of weapons.
The revelation came as Grimes deciphered the meaning behind the name of her newborn baby, X Æ A-12, with "A-12" being the predecessor aircraft for the Blackbird
So how does one pronounce this name?

I'm sure I touted the book a few years ago, but I highly recommend Ashlee Vance's biography on Musk. He is the only author Musk gave access to and he fought to prevent Musk from having the ability to edit or censor his work. Musk is an incredibly brilliant, but bizarre character. His brain is working on hundreds of levels few humans have ever accessed, all simultaneously. Hopefully he focuses on his technology companies and making advancements (which he openly sources) and stops making social commentary on Twitter.

An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Johnnie wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:18 am
Heh, I wrote my comment before seeing yours. I almost said I hope he stops going on podcasts because he gets himself in trouble. Oh, well. I am excited to listen to him on Rogan again, but I'm sure he'll say something tone deaf and draw heat. Not that he cares, but it takes away from his work, which I think has potential to change humanity. Especially Neurolink, which I can't grasp.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt