NFL Week 3

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Gunpowder
The Dude

Re: NFL Week 3

Post by Gunpowder »

Oh, yeah I saw that. Ehh. I don't really care all that much.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Joe K wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 am
Jerloma wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am I caught it too and I think it means that Witten owns a MAGA hat.
The new ESPN President has made a big deal about “keeping politics out of sports” and has reduced the role given to several of the network’s more outspoken liberals. But there’s a less than 0% chance Witten gets any type of warning for Trumpist comments like that.
They already said it wasn't political, IIRC. Becaue the term "left-wing" is used so often in non-political conversations.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Giff wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 am
Joe K wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:45 am
Jerloma wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am I caught it too and I think it means that Witten owns a MAGA hat.
The new ESPN President has made a big deal about “keeping politics out of sports” and has reduced the role given to several of the network’s more outspoken liberals. But there’s a less than 0% chance Witten gets any type of warning for Trumpist comments like that.
They already said it wasn't political, IIRC. Becaue the term "left-wing" is used so often in non-political conversations.
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it has replaced "gay" or "wimpy" in certain circles.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

Oh, I think that's exactly what he meant by it.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Does that mean I can call the shoes he wore on Monday "left-wing"?

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.