Royal Family

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, brian, ZMan, Sabo

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Harry and Meghan peacing out. Or trying to. I'm rooting for them.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:56 pm



Oooohhh, disappointed!

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:57 pm


tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:57 pm


tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Am I looking for a break from the ceaseless news horror? Yes, yes I am. Judging by my timeline, I am not the only one...

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 14071
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Royal Family

Post by A_B » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm

I can't seem to find it now, but the best tweet was along the lines of "Well, this is the first time anyone has quit their family to spend more time with their job."
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Wait until MAGA turds discover an unemployed immigrant wants to move to the US.
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:06 pm

Also. Good for them. Fuck the royal family. The Brits should stick all their heads on spikes.
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 14071
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Royal Family

Post by A_B » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:07 pm

I like to pretend Harry will have to get a job at starbucks while he looks for a career.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm

I'm assuming he has a job offer to be the head coach for the Browns.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm


User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 16851
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Royal Family

Post by mister d » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Completely fucks City's midfield.
A_B wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:18 am
We have sauce for days.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:15 pm


User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Considering Harry saw the tabloids all but murder his mother, seems like he might be the only sane one in that bunch of in-bred twats.
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
GoodKarma
Bunny Lebowski
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Royal Family

Post by GoodKarma » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:33 pm

brian wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm
Wait until MAGA turds discover an unemployed immigrant wants to move to the US.
Won't matter because he is the "correct" skin color...
I have no sympathy for someone that walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when they end up with shit on their face.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:35 pm

GoodKarma wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:33 pm
brian wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm
Wait until MAGA turds discover an unemployed immigrant wants to move to the US.
Won't matter because he is the "correct" skin color...
Image
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
Rex
Walter Sobchak
Posts: 4478
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by Rex » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Good luck to them achieving financial independence.

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 14721
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Royal Family

Post by Pruitt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Fuck every single one of them.

Parasitical anachronistic reminders of a dark time in human history.

Seriously - the French and Russians knew what to do to their royals.
"Pruitt is an outstanding representative of the team. The fans love him."

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 14721
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Royal Family

Post by Pruitt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

tennbengal wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm
I'm assuming he has a job offer to be the head coach for the Browns.
Now THAT'S funny!
"Pruitt is an outstanding representative of the team. The fans love him."

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 14071
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Royal Family

Post by A_B » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:39 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm
tennbengal wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm
I'm assuming he has a job offer to be the head coach for the Browns.
Now THAT'S funny!
If he can work in a little play action I’m cool with it.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 14721
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Royal Family

Post by Pruitt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:14 pm

Obligatory whenever the royal family is being discussed...
nazi.jpg
nazi.jpg (69.69 KiB) Viewed 237 times
"Pruitt is an outstanding representative of the team. The fans love him."

User avatar
A_B
The Dude
Posts: 14071
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: Royal Family

Post by A_B » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am

Yeah, this is a thing TIm Horton's does to normal people moving out of their parents' house, right?





The replies are pretty glorious.
Duke's working the knob! Flush it all

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 16851
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Royal Family

Post by mister d » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am

Should be a "Pullout OR Booking" form, amiright?
A_B wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:18 am
We have sauce for days.

User avatar
L-Jam3
Donny
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am

Re: Royal Family

Post by L-Jam3 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 am

Slight threadjack: I went to Til Horton’s for the first time last week in MTL, and I was disappointed to find it wasn’t a Canadian Wawa but a Canadian Dunkin’.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Andre "The Hawk" Dawson with 438.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:16 am

L-Jam3 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 am
Slight threadjack: I went to Til Horton’s for the first time last week in MTL, and I was disappointed to find it wasn’t a Canadian Wawa but a Canadian Dunkin’.
Dunkin' changed their business model to copy Tim Horton's but yeah, that's it.
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
Rush2112
The Dude
Posts: 5740
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Location: Cyrus X-1
Contact:

Re: Royal Family

Post by Rush2112 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:22 am

A_B wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am
Yeah, this is a thing TIm Horton's does to normal people moving out of their parents' house, right?





The replies are pretty glorious.

It's not really a great thing their coffee is fuckawful.
"If you're into power let's go down to my van, because Red Barchetta through a 10 gigawatt pre-amp is-wait... pleassee tell me you're into Rush...."

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:25 am

L-Jam3 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 am
Slight threadjack: I went to Til Horton’s for the first time last week in MTL, and I was disappointed to find it wasn’t a Canadian Wawa but a Canadian Dunkin’.
Also: Wait until you see what Canadian Tire sells.
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 14721
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Royal Family

Post by Pruitt » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 am

Tim Horton's corporate genius is in having itself branded as an All-Canadian tradition.

Owned by a Brazilian company that bought it from an American corporation.

And the coffee sucks
"Pruitt is an outstanding representative of the team. The fans love him."

elflaco2
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by elflaco2 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Pruitt wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 am
Tim Horton's corporate genius is in having itself branded as an All-Canadian tradition.

Owned by a Brazilian company that bought it from an American corporation.

And the coffee sucks
lets be honest -- in general, coffee chain coffee .. sucks. Like drinking brown flavored water.

User avatar
mister d
The Dude
Posts: 16851
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Royal Family

Post by mister d » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:35 pm

For a decent while, Peet's bucked that trend. They no longer do.
A_B wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:18 am
We have sauce for days.

User avatar
govmentchedda
The Dude
Posts: 6722
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by govmentchedda » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 pm

brian wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:25 am
L-Jam3 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 am
Slight threadjack: I went to Til Horton’s for the first time last week in MTL, and I was disappointed to find it wasn’t a Canadian Wawa but a Canadian Dunkin’.
Also: Wait until you see what Canadian Tire sells.
Blew my mind when I found out.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.

HaulCitgo
The Big Lebowski
Posts: 1513
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by HaulCitgo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:11 pm

elflaco2 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 pm
Pruitt wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 am
Tim Horton's corporate genius is in having itself branded as an All-Canadian tradition.

Owned by a Brazilian company that bought it from an American corporation.

And the coffee sucks
lets be honest -- in general, coffee chain coffee .. sucks. Like drinking brown flavored water.
Mickey D's is solid. Not Starbucks but 1/2 price.

elflaco2
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by elflaco2 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:02 pm

yeah, i'll agree to that.. although its been at least 8 yrs since i've been in a mickeyDs
and 7/11. when i was a delivery driver pre-cell phone era, my std morning stop included two of their largest coffees.. while lunch was a pepsi/mountain dew mix, large milkyway and two big bites.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:11 pm

govmentchedda wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 pm
brian wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:25 am
L-Jam3 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 am
Slight threadjack: I went to Til Horton’s for the first time last week in MTL, and I was disappointed to find it wasn’t a Canadian Wawa but a Canadian Dunkin’.
Also: Wait until you see what Canadian Tire sells.
Blew my mind when I found out.
That’s a lot more than tires...

User avatar
Giff
The Dude
Posts: 5304
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by Giff » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:26 pm

elflaco2 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:02 pm
my std morning stop included two of their largest coffees.. while lunch was a pepsi/mountain dew mix, large milkyway and two big bites.
Really weird way to treat the clap, but I have no experience.
Muh.

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Can we get back to talking about what parasites the British royal family are?
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
brian
The Dude
Posts: 17189
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am
Location: T-Mobile Arena

Re: Royal Family

Post by brian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:37 pm

Kidding (well, half kidding).
"Cut from the cloth of a flag that bears the name 'Battle Born'..." - Flesh and Bone, The Killers

User avatar
Pruitt
The Dude
Posts: 14721
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am
Location: North Shore of Lake Ontario

Re: Royal Family

Post by Pruitt » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:11 pm

brian wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:36 pm
Can we get back to talking about what parasites the British royal family are?
One of my favourite subjects.
Get Out.jpg
Get Out.jpg (80.51 KiB) Viewed 66 times
"Pruitt is an outstanding representative of the team. The fans love him."

Johnnie
The Dude
Posts: 10187
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Location: ABQ, BITCH!

Re: Royal Family

Post by Johnnie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:37 am

I haven't read up much on this story, but from what I'm gathering Harry is gonna become an American because Meghan is like "Yea, this royals stuff is bullshit," right?

If so, it's a Brexit I can get behind. I think it's hilarious.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.

tennbengal
The Dude
Posts: 5554
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Royal Family

Post by tennbengal » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:52 am

Johnnie wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:37 am
I haven't read up much on this story, but from what I'm gathering Harry is gonna become an American because Meghan is like "Yea, this royals stuff is bullshit," right?

If so, it's a Brexit I can get behind. I think it's hilarious.
Also, the pure racism they are running into toward Meghan.

Post Reply