How is your WFH setup?

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

P.D.X.
The Dude

Re: How is your WFH setup?

Post by P.D.X. »

Can we upload images straight to the frog now?
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

Pruitt wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 pm I work from home all the time. Here's my office manager - Izzy Crazy Pretzel.jpg
How are y'all inserting photos these days? I'm trying imgur and all I'm getting is this:

https://imgur.com/a/QLOLZpO
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

GoodKarma wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:55 pm My picture within your picture...total Inception moment. Mind blown!
[Insert loud gong noise]
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Steve of phpBB wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:09 pm
Pruitt wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 pm I work from home all the time. Here's my office manager - Izzy Crazy Pretzel.jpg
How are y'all inserting photos these days? I'm trying imgur and all I'm getting is this:

I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

rass wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:14 am
Steve of phpBB wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Thanks.

Man I swear that was the first link I tried. Is there some trick I’m missing (other than don’t be a moron)?
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

For image tags to work, I think the address needs to end in .jpg or whatever. Right-click on the kitty and copy the address, or imgur may give you an option to see other Share links.
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Oh man, I could almost fill out your Census! [/Leslieknope]
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Not too thrilled with the gas company right outside my window. Finally finished with a backhoe digging up the front edge of my lawn, now they busted out a jackhammer to dig up the sidewalk. These guys definitely didn't get the message on social distancing. 5 of them standing in a circle with maybe 1 foot between them. Amazing how quickly it just feels inherently wrong to see people stand close to each other or shake hands.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

My neighbors are knocking down their house and building new on the land. It has been empty for a few months....yup demolition started today...outside the window in my office.

At least we like our neighbors and they were cool enough to buy us really nice wine as a proactive sorry about this whole thing
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:50 am My neighbors are knocking down their house and building new on the land. It has been empty for a few months....yup demolition started today...outside the window in my office.

At least we like our neighbors and they were cool enough to buy us really nice wine as a proactive sorry about this whole thing
https://photos.app.goo.gl/BnUPAf1nXJ5LhjvD8
Ryan
The Dude

Post by Ryan »

Our building is officially locked up starting tonight. What happens if someone’s work computer (or, you know, the server) locks up beyond a soft reboot?
he’s a fixbking cyborg or some shit. The

holy fuckbAllZ, what a ducking nightmare. Holy shot. Just, fuck. The
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

wlu_lax6 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 am
wlu_lax6 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:50 am My neighbors are knocking down their house and building new on the land. It has been empty for a few months....yup demolition started today...outside the window in my office.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BnUPAf1nXJ5LhjvD8
Pretty cool though. As least you've got something interesting to watch during the day.