A Nasty Stiffarm

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

bfj
Walter Sobchak

Re: A Nasty Stiffarm

Post by bfj »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:47 pm
bfj wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:05 am Booster knocked me out for the whole day yesterday. Good games on, so I had that going for me.
Just realized I should have put off the booster until the World Cup started, then used it as an excuse to sit on the couch for an entire day.
I play chess while others play checkers. 🤣
BFJ is the town wizard who runs a magic shop. He also has a golem that he has trained to attack anti-Semites.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

bfj wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:41 pm
The Sybian wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:47 pm
bfj wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:05 am Booster knocked me out for the whole day yesterday. Good games on, so I had that going for me.
Just realized I should have put off the booster until the World Cup started, then used it as an excuse to sit on the couch for an entire day.
I play chess while others play checkers. 🤣
Can I be your apprentice? I have so much to learn.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
HaulCitgo
Walter Sobchak

Post by HaulCitgo »

Lady just sat there sniffling and coughing all day today. Got the double dose last week so I just sat there and breathed it all in cause she was professional enough to train the new girl on her way out. Still. Yuk.
DaveInSeattle
The Dude

Post by DaveInSeattle »

Got the latest booster yesterday, along with the flu shot, and am feeling it much more than the other boosters. Along with a very sore arm.
Johnnie
The Dude

Post by Johnnie »

DaveInSeattle wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:40 am Got the latest booster yesterday, along with the flu shot, and am feeling it much more than the other boosters. Along with a very sore arm.
Got mine a few weeks back as well. I must be special because I didn't feel anything. Same as the other vaccines.
mister d wrote:Couldn't have pegged me better.
EnochRoot wrote:I mean, whatever. Johnnie's all hot cuz I ride him.
Pruitt IV
The Big Lebowski

Post by Pruitt IV »

DaveInSeattle wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:40 am Got the latest booster yesterday, along with the flu shot, and am feeling it much more than the other boosters. Along with a very sore arm.
Didn't get the flu shot yet, but had the booster (my 5th shot) yesterday and my arm is absolutely killing me. Head also feels messy.
Canadian International
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Pruitt IV wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:30 pm
Didn't get the flu shot yet, but had the booster (my 5th shot) yesterday and my arm is absolutely killing me. Head also feels messy.
I did the Covid shot 2 1/2 weeks ago, and then rsv and flu shots a week later. Arm was tender but only other effect was being a bit sleepy the next day.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian