Gunpowder
The Dude

Re: NFL Week 5 - 2021

Post by Gunpowder »

pruitt2 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:49 pm
Gunpowder wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:49 pm
pruitt2 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:37 pm
Gunpowder wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:05 am
BSF21 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:39 pm Well that was the most colts thing I’ve ever fucking seen. Frank Reich should be fired before midnight.
I understand this frustration. There's a reason this team continues to allow teams back in games and it starts with Reich failing to see what is and isn't working.
??

We're beating the absolute shit out of New England on the ground and our main opponent is the clock...hey let's get Carson Wentz involved though. He can't throw every pass off a defender's chest.

Instead they decided to do that against Baltimore, who they were absolutely torching downfield. And harrassing defensively, so let's stop doing that and just drop into zones all 2nd half.
As an outsider (one who was on edibles as well), it looked like the game plan was a solid one.

Again, you'd know best considering that it's your team.

I will say something very controversial here - Carson Wentz is not good.

It's not my team, it's BSF's team. The gameplan was great until they got away from it until they just ran the ball every play again at the end.

Wentz was desperate to give that game away.

I guess I would say it as Frank Reich would never have Mac Jones throw only 3 passes in a game. I think Reich is generally good and I'm not saying get rid of him over this but it is arguably concerning that they keep doing this.
Pack a vest for your james in the city of intercourse
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

BSF21 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:30 am So this was the first game I've attended live in like 7 years?

It was a blast. Indy's defense was absolutely suffocating. Then Reichball happens.

It always starts to fall apart in the 3rd quarter, leading to his nickname of "3rd Reich".
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Having seen each play one (1) time this year, I'm confident saying Wentz and Cousins are both dumb-guys-who-think-they're-smart-guys and probably pretty easy for a good DC / defense to bait.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Gunpowder
The Dude

Post by Gunpowder »

mister d wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:44 am Having seen each play one (1) time this year, I'm confident saying Wentz and Cousins are both dumb-guys-who-think-they're-smart-guys and probably pretty easy for a good DC / defense to bait.
Cousins has arm limitations and he's also definitely late to see windows or just plain misses guys downfield.

Wentz though is pretty much that. He will probably never change.