My Fantasy Football League Needs One...

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Re: My Fantasy Football League Needs One...

Post by A_B »

Giff wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:08 am Well, this has been a fun free fall!

A fun-free fall? A fun freefall? A fun, free, fall?
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Jerloma wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:59 pm You only got 7 points out of White with a TD? Lucky, that was with like 4 seconds left in the game.
It's non-PPR and no fractional points, so I got 6 for the TD and 1 for the yards on that play.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

Giff wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:08 pm
Jerloma wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:59 pm You only got 7 points out of White with a TD? Lucky, that was with like 4 seconds left in the game.
It's non-PPR and no fractional points, so I got 6 for the TD and 1 for the yards on that play.
Oh, I thought you meant you got 7 for the whole game.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

Jerloma wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:56 pm
Giff wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:08 pm
Oh, I thought you meant you got 7 for the whole game.
Nope, just talking about the last play itself. I can say in my 22 years of playing fantasy football that I have never won two games on basically the last play of the week.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

Jerloma wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:28 pm
The Sybian wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:53 pm
tennbengal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:07 pm it's absolutely brutal. 1-2 with two just horrible bad beats.
In my other league, I had the highest total points after week 2 and was somehow 0-2. My team sucked this week, so I'm 0-3. It's an ESPN league, and they project what place every team will finish and update each week. I'm still projected as finishing first with an 0-3 record. That projection is almost as bad as CBS giving JLo an A+ for drafting my team. (Just kidding, buddy, still grateful you jumped in so I didn't auto draft 4 kickers).
Lol. The Allen Robinson experience has been anticlimactic at best. Only 3 more weeks til D-Hop though!
Get excited!
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

A_B wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:19 pm
Jerloma wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:28 pm
The Sybian wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:53 pm
tennbengal wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:07 pm it's absolutely brutal. 1-2 with two just horrible bad beats.
In my other league, I had the highest total points after week 2 and was somehow 0-2. My team sucked this week, so I'm 0-3. It's an ESPN league, and they project what place every team will finish and update each week. I'm still projected as finishing first with an 0-3 record. That projection is almost as bad as CBS giving JLo an A+ for drafting my team. (Just kidding, buddy, still grateful you jumped in so I didn't auto draft 4 kickers).
Lol. The Allen Robinson experience has been anticlimactic at best. Only 3 more weeks til D-Hop though!
Get excited!
With two full years proving he is over the hill and incapable of getting open, I'm sure he will break out this year.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt